Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will there be a plain white and black door with the 350 new swatches?

Will there be a plain white and black door with the 350 new swatches? 33 votes

Are you kidding? The technology isn't there!
18%
StrangerthanElizabethMcTomaTeriFreezerBunnyCowplantLuxuryTheShadowSageSim 6 votes
Anything is possible, so here's hoping
33%
Mariefoxprice83determigJennyggClassicalSimmariajane216texxx78shadownightfireChadSims2Internal_ChaosAkilUncagedSongbird 11 votes
Hell yea!
18%
IrdiwenMagdaleenaEmmaVaneSheriSim57SimAlexandriaJCurty 6 votes
There better be otherwise we shall grab our pitchforks
30%
invisiblgirlNivyxtaydevbixtersSummerStreakRedShoe7CaityCupcakes10JacoSurJordan061102Themrsg4422 10 votes

Comments

• taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    350 new swatches means there is no excuse for not getting black and white, or basic colored anything.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Hell yea!
    Lindsay posted a picture of it, so I take it it’ll be there.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I must admit, I am waiting for the avalanche of people saying that the door that gets recoloured is not the door they wanted recoloured, they wanted another one.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    The engine can‘t handle plain black and white swatches! (I‘m just kidding)
    a256aFi.gif
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Hell yea!
    I wish they would make it so we could update the base beds for more comfort and higher sleeping ability,and I wish they would give us the ability to favorite more than 200 sims.,...and also update babies..... the swatches are a good beginning!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    It better be.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member

I should change my vote. By 'black and white', do they mean, 'white when you pick the swatch, but grey when put the door in the game'? Also, we have to be very specific, here. We'll end up with doors that are literally black and white. They'll be white with black door frames, or black on one side, white on the other.

The swatch gurus are devious creatures. They love to imagine us banging our heads against the keyboard when the 'black' doors are black and the 'black' window frames are sort of bluish-dark grey. (And, in any case, the doors that match the windows in style and swatch are only available in the tallest wall size, while the windows are tiny.) I swear it's a conspiracy.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    I’m beginning to think the 350 swatches might literally just be black and white versions of 175 objects.
    I’m beginning to think the 350 swatches might literally just be black and white versions of 175 objects.

I think that is quite feasible. I have seen several of the gurus in conversation with Game Changers being told and admitting they are aware that the brown wood tones don't match, so it would be great if some of that could be addressed, but I have a feeling that would be much more than 350 swatches.
    I would love to see them separate bed frames from mattresses, then we could have more choice over colour schemes. It would also allow for upgrading, which someone mentioned to Grant on twitter quite awhile ago.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Anything is possible, so here's hoping
    LMcGE wrote: »
    I would love to see them separate bed frames from mattresses, then we could have more choice over colour schemes. It would also allow for upgrading, which someone mentioned to Grant on twitter quite awhile ago.

Yes, that would be wonderful.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ElizabethMcElizabethMc Posts: 103 Member

"Guys, without getting too technical, you don't understand just how much stress on the system making pure black or pure white would create." :D
    51933350_10157123903496029_4290593889716273152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQm2LuB9LApTdQSKlxPj0cx6XqQg9IesqTg0FX_Cs5sogqyRjcisK6oNSbsY0N0_9lwt4vNOYOiUqMNjNLvZACdN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=6ab7359b62d930c33633ffd719730e38&oe=5D5F18F9
    Check out my Random Sims Skills Generator and more.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    Lindsay posted a picture of it, so I take it it’ll be there.

That.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1