Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What mods do you use?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MissTeteMissTete Posts: 22 Member
    MCCC is pretty much the only mod I use in TS4. I have a ton in TS3
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    MCCC
    Slice Of Life
    Meaningful Stories
    The Explore Mod
    Hotels & Resorts
    Live In Services
    Better Butler
    Better Nanny
    More Personality Please
    Make Cupcakes In The Oven
    4 CAS Columns
    and 2 more that we aren't allowed to discuss here.
  • Options
    kaspertellykaspertelly Posts: 23 Member
    > @Simpkin said:
    > I find it weird how the extreme violence mod is okay to mention but not a certain other mod cause why is violence, murder good for kids but not "other activities" that absolutely are necessary in life and violence is never needed?

Are you talking about WW mod?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    > @Simpkin said:
    > I find it weird how the extreme violence mod is okay to mention but not a certain other mod cause why is violence, murder good for kids but not "other activities" that absolutely are necessary in life and violence is never needed?

Are you talking about WW mod?

We aren't supposed to discuss either of those Mods as they both violate the TOS keeping the game Teen rated. Simpkin is misinformed.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I also have a few mods some I can't say in here other UI cheats love that mod hehe and mccc that's it rest basically ccs like clothes or shoes or makeup. I don't got the pose player I think still broken I think..lol.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2019
    I have a load of mods from Little Ms Sam, she's one of my fave modders. From her I have the ultrasound, food delivery service (which is great if you want your sim to have access to world foods without leaving their homes) and the atm mod which is great to take out loans. Because I don't like to use money cheats, having the ability to take out a loan and pay it off weekly is great. I also have MCCC.