Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More kitchen appliances please

2...Next

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited April 2019
    How about built-in fridges that match the kitchen counters or fridges that fit in a space under a cabinet ?

x5edu0.jpg
    2wn9204.jpg

• RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    edited April 2019
    I don't know if anyone has added the suggestion yet but my thought today while playing was FREEZERS. We can make meals or harvest food and then pop them in the freezer for ready meals in addition to the quick meal options we have now. I just had the additional thought - putting them in the freezer could maybe double the time they are good for in the fridge. So instead of macaroni and cheese being good for 6 days in the fridge when just cooked, if it was put in a freezer instead it would be good for 12 days before it became freezer burnt and had to be discarded.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Patrice wrote: »
    Hello Simmers, and devs! new kitchen stuff like a wider range of countertops, granite, marble, in different colors, in wall double ovens for parties, different trash cans. other than that i'm happy :p

hello :)

agreed
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

YYEEESSSS!!! to it all. lol I miss the trash compacter. I know we had it in Sims 2, and I believe in Sims 1 (it's been a while since I've played). Also bring back the food processor. Maybe even a working spice rack, and more fridges and sinks.

I would love a working spice rack B)

the trash compactor I need and food processor and a blender

Kitchen are sad too. I'm still waiting for modern cooker, without the base, just the flat thing (don't know if I was clear enough).

AGREED

Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    Yessss!!!! Cool Kitchen Stuff was such a disappointment. We need appliances that match one another. So tired of nothing matching. And why must we invest in a massive cupcake machine when cupcakes are so small? That has never made any sense to me at all on home lots. That type of machine belongs in a bakery. We can bake a three tier cake at home, in an oven, yet must purchase a massive device to make cupcakes. The only item I use out of that pack is the ice cream machine. Dishwashers are useless in this game. One dish and it starts the wash cycle and that is a pain when playing a family that eats at the same time. First Sim finishes eating, places the plate in the dishwasher and no one else can add anything until the wash cycle ends. That ticks me off. So I don't purchase dishwashers. I used it once on a home lot and haven't purchased another one for my Sims since the day after that stuff pack was released. So I basically spent ten dollars for the honor of owning an ice cream machine.

I agree with you

I agree, we could do with a greater range of stoves & microwaves and a food process. And PLEASE can we get either get counters with hidden waste bins, a trash compactor, or counters with an empty space underneath to put a waste bin (or pet food bowls). Has no-one at EA ever used a kitchen?
    agreed
    They did so well with the cabinets but forget about the appliances
    great ideas

I just a deep fat fryer and pizza oven.

pizza oven B)

candy apples feature to

Please more kitchen appliances and some upgrades!
    - one singular expresso machine (1) not two!
    -a cabinent microwave
    - smoother maker (blender)/ food processor

yes to all B)

one singular expresso machine B)

Dianesims wrote: »
    How about built-in fridges that match the kitchen counters or fridges that fit in a space under a cabinet ?

x5edu0.jpg
    2wn9204.jpg
    Dianesims wrote: »

x5edu0.jpg
    2wn9204.jpg

yes B)

fridges
    dishwashers
    trash cans
    microwave

integrated

two door fridges

I don't know if anyone has added the suggestion yet but my thought today while playing was FREEZERS. We can make meals or harvest food and then pop them in the freezer for ready meals in addition to the quick meal options we have now. I just had the additional thought - putting them in the freezer could maybe double the time they are good for in the fridge. So instead of macaroni and cheese being good for 6 days in the fridge when just cooked, if it was put in a freezer instead it would be good for 12 days before it became freezer burnt and had to be discarded.

awesome idea

• hakuboshihakuboshi Posts: 13 New Member
    A cold storage would be nice especially for restaurants
    as well as built in ovens and microwaves, hand mixer, food processor, deep/air fryer, sushi mat, chinese wok,
    edited April 2019
    hakuboshi wrote: »
    A cold storage would be nice especially for restaurants
    as well as built in ovens and microwaves, hand mixer, food processor, deep/air fryer, sushi mat, chinese wok,

agreed.
    cold storage,
    those came with bakery's in get to work, i used them for fish and fruit and veg etc etc

• Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    This would be great! Also I miss the trash compactor thing you could put in the kitchen units that we had in ts3
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    I would love a blender where our sims can make different juices and smoothies maybe with different effects like the ice cream machine. Also a deep fryer.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Cool kitchen stuff was awful... the counters and cabinet that came with it was hideous! We got nicer looking counters and appliances with Jungle adventures and Parenthood! We desperately need more counters, flat cooktops that sit on counters, wall ovens, our trash compactors and food processors back... and yes, an alternative to the industrial-sized cupcake machine that belongs in a bakery!
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    edited May 2019
    The sad thing is we need more counters and such but they've already done a incomplete "kitchen" stuff pack so I doubt it'd be revisited, but an actually padded kitchen stuff pack is what we need

We have more toilets in the game than counters or cabinets.
    caitytrina.png
  • RBLamberthRBLamberth Posts: 12 New Member
    This would really be nice! Not to mention that it would be absolutely amazing to see the simmers open the counters drawers like they did in the sims 2!