Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hotels/ Motels in Sims 4!

Wouldn't it be cool to have a new type of business: hotels. You could own and manage a hotel, build it from the ground up and expand, assign hotel rooms and suites, or just simply stay in one for a night.
dNL5Bgf.png

Star ratings, similar to restaurants and vet clinics also apply to hotels. Your customers rate you based on staff friendliness, room cleanliness, quality of furnishing, amenities such as gyms or pools, food.
latest?cb=20111101140225
Elevators: no hotel is complete without functional elevators.
Elevators could also be a new WooHoo spot!
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Yes!
    I don't care much about the possibility of my Sims running a Hotel. But I would love to make Holiday and spent the night there. Similar like Sims 2 Bon Voyage <3.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I want a Bed & Breakfast pack for my sims to own and run or visit.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    i would LOVE that idea!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited May 2019
    Yes, however I have given it some thought and realized that it would be pretty difficult to implement, the game does not have any way of giving you ownership of a room (not just locking doors). So I think it would be pretty difficult to make for the sims4.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Yes, however I have given it some thought and realized that it would be pretty difficult to implement, the game does not have any way of giving you ownership of a room (not just locking doors). So I think it would be pretty difficult to make for the sims4.

If they make a Uni pack similar to the past versions, you will be able to choose your room. This would work the same as it did in S2 Bon Voyage.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    *silently gives a double thumbs up because approves too much to speak*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Everytime I see a hotel I think how I'd love to have them in TS4 and how I d love to see what builders could do with them.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Hotel, Motel, Holiday Innnnnnnn

(couldn't resist lol)
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I would love to have hotels in the game, perhaps as part of a larger tropical vacation pack. I would also love a hotel assistant/manager career for my sims (I'm too lazy to run one myself).
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Absolutely. And I want to be able to hire at least 4 of each staff for concierge, maids, bellhops, and etc.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Hotel, Motel, Holiday Innnnnnnn

(couldn't resist lol)

Ahh yes The Sugarhill Gang.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    isn't there a mod for this?
    I would buy a pack tho B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Wouldn't it be cool to have a new type of business: hotels. You could own and manage a hotel, build it from the ground up and expand, assign hotel rooms and suites, or just simply stay in one for a night.
    dNL5Bgf.png

Star ratings, similar to restaurants and vet clinics also apply to hotels. Your customers rate you based on staff friendliness, room cleanliness, quality of furnishing, amenities such as gyms or pools, food.
    latest?cb=20111101140225
    Elevators: no hotel is complete without functional elevators.
    Elevators could also be a new WooHoo spot!

elevators should be patched into the base game, where city living failed to provide proper elevators
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'd love to let my Sims stay in a hotel for vaycay. :)
  • Options
    Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes I'd love that!!
  • Options
    simmingalex101simmingalex101 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to have something like that! something lie we had in Island Paradise where we can run our own resorts
  • Options
    Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    I’d love to have the functionality back for renting. It’s been a while since I’ve played any of the past games but if I recall correctly, a lot of the “This room/house/apartment belongs to X” was tied to special doors that work somewhat like club doors do now. I don’t think rentable rooms/apartments/dorms etc would be too hard to implement with a combination of special doors and lot types. A lot to designate the structure houses rentable space, and a door to tie specific sims to each entry. What would take extra code would be the payment process for renting and time limits where applicable.

Who knows, we may eventually see this functionality. They’ve been extremely slow when it comes to adding more complex interactions with objects. 🤷🏼‍♀️