Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Stonewood Manor is absolutely stunning, a very beautiful home, you have worked wonders with this recreation in S3 :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Stonewood Manor is very lovely! :) You have reflected the original home so very well in Sims 3 gameform! It looks very great! The furnishings used, layout and colours reflect it so well! It was very nice looking at the two versions and seeing the items that are similar in both versions!
    It is a very lovely family home! :)

@rosemow, thank you very much Rose! I just wished I could have done more to match up with the S4 decor. :)
  • Options
    illusie wrote: »
    Twilight modern looks amazing!
    Lakeview family home looks beautiful.
    Stonewood manor is a beautiful recreations of the original sims 4 house.

@illusie, thank you so much for stopping by Lucy and for your nice comments. :)
  • Options
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Your Stonewood Manor very lovely, I love the curb appeal, the exterior wall color wonderful, your detail as always is super wonderful! <3

@BreeMiles, thank you for your nice words Bree! :)
  • Options
    Excellent recreation of TS4 version! You made it look very similar to WrathofCath's.

@60smusicluvr , thank you so much for stopping by for liking the re-creation. :)
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Stonewood Manor is absolutely stunning, a very beautiful home, you have worked wonders with this recreation in S3 :)

Thank you @masajo! You really do get to see the differences between the two games when trying to mimick one, lol.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Stonewood Manor is a fabulous recreation of Cath's S4 version! I think trying to match S4 decor would be harder than matching RL pics! You did awesome inside and out! The cute kids rooms are so cheerful and colorful!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wonderful re-creation Sandy. Such a lot of work to compare and capture all the details from the original and you did it beautifully. Well done! 🤗😀🌟
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Stonewood Manor is a fabulous recreation of Cath's S4 version! I think trying to match S4 decor would be harder than matching RL pics! You did awesome inside and out! The cute kids rooms are so cheerful and colorful!

@romagi1, thanks Rox! Yes in a way it is harder to find things that match up to S4, lol. Those kids rooms were definitely a challenge since S3 doesn't have a lot of that cool stuff, so I just had to wing it. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wonderful re-creation Sandy. Such a lot of work to compare and capture all the details from the original and you did it beautifully. Well done! 🤗😀🌟

@soocoolsim , thank you so much Paula! Yes, it got rather tedious switching back and forth to the two game screens when trying to reproduce each item, lol. :D:)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    MOUNTAIN MODERN, 5/18/19
    Built at 77 Subalpine Blvd in Hidden Springs

DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES

I think I may have started this house last summer and finally got around to finishing it. The inspiration for this modern ranch came from an HGTV show I was watching once. They were renovating a retro modern wood house and what drew me to this house was the interesting foyer of stone walls and a walkway/bridge over water features. The left side of the walkway takes you to the main living spaces (living room, kitchen/dining, 1/2 bath, laundry and family room) and to the right also leads into the other side of the living room and then a hallway where you'll find the 3 bedrooms and another bath. It features a dual purpose garage with a small workout area, a koi pond out front, a central courtyard that can be accessed from all sides of the house, a black bottom pool, a private patio with hot tub off the master, a convenient pool bath and a golf range.

y8FPA2m.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Very lovely modern home! :) It is a very stylish home with a great layout! The pool and outdoors living patio is very nice! The hot tub patio is also very nice. Very restful glass windows art nook! The plants and trees create a lovely peaceful and natural setting for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is very stylishly nice!
    It is a very nice modern family home :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

What a stunning modern Sandy! I remember the indoor walkway water feature from “Restored by the Fords” but couldn’t remember what the rest of the house looked like. I love what you did. Your decor is marvellous as usual and the architecture is so unusual and interesting. Two thumbs up. Can’t wait to download for a walk through later today. Well done! 🤗🌟
  • Options
    xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    @Sandraelle thank you so much I love it it’s gunna work perfect for my family
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Awesome recreation of the home @Sandraelle B) I can honestly say that I Love your home better than the original <3

Mountain Modern is such a cool home. I love the water feature in the entryway. Gorgeous! The home is elegant yet cozy and I really love the glass roof over the dining room <3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    @Sandraelle yes, I'm following @WrathofCath around :smiley: I love your Mountain Modern home, the curb appeal is outstanding, the interiors lovely and the colors you chose perfect m'dear! Wonderful creation!
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Love Mountain Modern. Looks a bit mid century, but more modern for today's standards. My favorite piece is the courtyard.
  • Options
    @Sandraelle thank you so much I love it it’s gunna work perfect for my family

@xnicholas12 , you're very welcome. Enjoy the home.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Very lovely modern home! :) It is a very stylish home with a great layout! The pool and outdoors living patio is very nice! The hot tub patio is also very nice. Very restful glass windows art nook! The plants and trees create a lovely peaceful and natural setting for Sims to enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is very stylishly nice!
    It is a very nice modern family home :)

@rosemow, thanks very much Rose. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    What a stunning modern Sandy! I remember the indoor walkway water feature from “Restored by the Fords” but couldn’t remember what the rest of the house looked like. I love what you did. Your decor is marvellous as usual and the architecture is so unusual and interesting. Two thumbs up. Can’t wait to download for a walk through later today. Well done! 🤗🌟

@soocoolsim , thanks a lot Paula. I couldn't remember what show I had seen it on, lol. The kitchen and family room I did looked a lot like their renovated kitchen/family room. They put up the floor plan on the screen during the show so I snapped a picture of it, lol.
  • Options
    Awesome recreation of the home @Sandraelle B) I can honestly say that I Love your home better than the original <3

Mountain Modern is such a cool home. I love the water feature in the entryway. Gorgeous! The home is elegant yet cozy and I really love the glass roof over the dining room <3

@WrathofCath , thank you so much. LOL, no way is mine better. You had a great design for me to follow. :) Actually if you're referring to the dining space in the courtyard of the mountain modern one, that's just open, I didn't use any glass tiles. :)
  • Options
    Love Mountain Modern. Looks a bit mid century, but more modern for today's standards. My favorite piece is the courtyard.

@60smusicluvr , yes the original home on the show did look a bit mid-century, and then the show redid it to be more modern. Thanks so much for your nice comments. :)
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    WOW! How did I miss this?!??! I can totally see what drew you to the home, that water feature is fabulous! The layout of the home is perfect and of course your interior design is always flawless! :)<3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Mountain Modern is such a stunning build. Your interior design is absolutely beautiful, love the wooden touches against the monotone theme, very stylish :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

How inviting looks your Mountain Modern! So ellegant and beautiful inside and out! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top