Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @xnicholas12 , hi there. Just wanted to let you know that I'm very close to completing your request. :)
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    @Sandraelle hi ok great I have one question as I was napping lol I thought about the cars is there anyway you can put a garage if not it’s fine I just thought about it lol as I was dozing off
    @Sandraelle hi ok great I have one question as I was napping lol I thought about the cars is there anyway you can put a garage if not it’s fine I just thought about it lol as I was dozing off

I'll play around with it to see if I can fit one, but it will have to be a detached garage as I've already done all the building and landscaping.
    @Sandraelle if it’s too much then it’s fine I just thought about thank you so much
    @Sandraelle if it’s too much then it’s fine I just thought about thank you so much

@xnicholas12 , I was able to put a garage off to one side, but then came down sick so have not gotten back to it. Hopefully later this week I can finish it up.
    @Sandraelle it’s ok take ur time I’ve been busy myself
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi! Thanks for claiming me =)

@Sandraelle

1. You provided pictures of both haunted mansions, but since you mentioned the 1850's Louisiana style house with bayou type landscaping, I'm assuming that the Disneyland one is the one you want built, correct? Yeah, that's the one I'd prefer.Thanks!

2. I have the shell already started on a 50x50 lot; did you want me to move it to a 64x64 since you said "preferably" or if I can fit everything is it ok to leave it on 50x50?

If everything can fit on the 50x50, that's perfect actually, since the lot I'm placing it on will be 50 x 50(I had just checked XD)

3. Did you need anything else outdoors besides a garden and a cemetery? Like a pool, a garage, etc?
    If we could possibly add the tea set from the store somewhere in the garden that would be great! Other than that just the cemetery and garden.

4. For the garden, did you want it to be a garden with the plants from buydebug or did you mean just a flowery garden with sitting areas, etc?
    I'd love the gardens to have a romantic feel to it, since it will be a romance story, but buydebug items are more than welcomed! =)

Maybe something like: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_2yKDRrfXFg/T_bBNHRV-FI/AAAAAAAAt6M/1iVVed4Xnjk/s640/IMG_6298.JPG

5. What all would you like to have in the Seance area?
    The crystal ball, the spell book please, and the alchemy table, with some shelves to store ingredients please(if you have the items if not a space for them to be added later)

6. For the 3 bathrooms, I'm assuming one for the master, one near the other 3 bedrooms, and one for the servant? Do you care if there's an extra one if I decide to add one?

Oh no, I don't mind at all, I'll probably need it in the future anyways.
    Hi! Thanks for claiming me =)

@Sandraelle

1. You provided pictures of both haunted mansions, but since you mentioned the 1850's Louisiana style house with bayou type landscaping, I'm assuming that the Disneyland one is the one you want built, correct? Yeah, that's the one I'd prefer.Thanks!

2. I have the shell already started on a 50x50 lot; did you want me to move it to a 64x64 since you said "preferably" or if I can fit everything is it ok to leave it on 50x50?

If everything can fit on the 50x50, that's perfect actually, since the lot I'm placing it on will be 50 x 50(I had just checked XD)

3. Did you need anything else outdoors besides a garden and a cemetery? Like a pool, a garage, etc?
    If we could possibly add the tea set from the store somewhere in the garden that would be great! Other than that just the cemetery and garden.

4. For the garden, did you want it to be a garden with the plants from buydebug or did you mean just a flowery garden with sitting areas, etc?
    I'd love the gardens to have a romantic feel to it, since it will be a romance story, but buydebug items are more than welcomed! =)

Maybe something like: https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_2yKDRrfXFg/T_bBNHRV-FI/AAAAAAAAt6M/1iVVed4Xnjk/s640/IMG_6298.JPG

5. What all would you like to have in the Seance area?
    The crystal ball, the spell book please, and the alchemy table, with some shelves to store ingredients please(if you have the items if not a space for them to be added later)

6. For the 3 bathrooms, I'm assuming one for the master, one near the other 3 bedrooms, and one for the servant? Do you care if there's an extra one if I decide to add one?

Oh no, I don't mind at all, I'll probably need it in the future anyways.

@GraceyManor, great! Thanks for your quick response, this is very helpful. I guess it's a good thing then that I didn't start with a 64x64, lol.

Feel free to post any other inspiration photos if you want something specific. :)
    edited May 2019
    Oh I just wanted to note that I don't own Midnight Hollow, and probably won't for a while.
    I know that world has a lot of spooky things in it.

Inspiration photos:
    Ballroom: https://www.themeparktourist.com/sites/default/files/u235/PhantomManor/Disney Haunted Mansion Ballroom sketch Coates.jpg
    Hallways:
    https://wdwmousing.com/uploads/3/6/4/8/36482879/paino-room-2-1_orig.jpg
    Library: https://live.staticflickr.com/1514/26689306661_9ca978e04f_b.jpg
    Found some inspiration photos.=)
    Oh I just wanted to note that I don't own Midnight Hollow, and probably won't for a while.
    I know that world has a lot of spooky things in it.

Inspiration photos:
    Ballroom: https://www.themeparktourist.com/sites/default/files/u235/PhantomManor/Disney Haunted Mansion Ballroom sketch Coates.jpg
    Hallways:
    https://wdwmousing.com/uploads/3/6/4/8/36482879/paino-room-2-1_orig.jpg
    Library: https://live.staticflickr.com/1514/26689306661_9ca978e04f_b.jpg
    Found some inspiration photos.=)

Yikes, glad you mentioned that as I've already used several things from that world, lol. Thx for the inspiration photos. Except the one you labeled hallways seems to be a picture of a piano room.
    @Sandraelle
    Aww, I'm sorry.:/ I hope its an easy fix as I probably won't have that world in the near future.
    It is a piano room, but its actually in the hallway of the mansion.I provided for color scheming ideas.
    @Sandraelle
    Aww, I'm sorry.:/ I hope its an easy fix as I probably won't have that world in the near future.
    It is a piano room, but its actually in the hallway of the mansion.I provided for color scheming ideas.

@GraceyManor, No worries, I swapped out the doors and the other items already. Thx for clarifying about the inspiration photo. :)
    edited May 2019
    @Sandraelle of course :) thanks for swapping them out.
    Was wondering if some of the portraits from supernatural could be used in one of the hallways(the ones that change to scary stuff at night.)

https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads/migration/nxc/nxcsu6-b88559650z.120151105100059000g3pd094n.10.jpg?w=810
    https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/056c026d-1c66-4d42-9fae-a8e96df290c5-1020x9063.jpg
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
    edited May 2019
    @Sandraelle of course :) thanks for swapping them out.
    Was wondering if some of the portraits from supernatural could be used in one of the hallways(the ones that change to scary stuff at night.)

https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads/migration/nxc/nxcsu6-b88559650z.120151105100059000g3pd094n.10.jpg?w=810
    https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/056c026d-1c66-4d42-9fae-a8e96df290c5-1020x9063.jpg

@GraceyManor , yes I made a similar portrait room like what's in the Disney mansion, and I will use some of them in other places as well.

I have some more questions here.
    edited May 2019
    Sorry I am at work on my phone so trying to read and type 🤣 1.Edwardian pieces should be okAy if I don’t own a particular piece I will buy it but I more than likely have it.Yeah I do need a fridge and stove.But no dishwasher, microwave, blender or like TVs computers etc. :) oh I would love the bakers set used thank you! And maybe the tea table and wood stove? I didn’t k ow there was cobwebs in the game? :open_mouth: that would be awesome
    edited May 2019
    Sorry I am at work on my phone so trying to read and type 🤣 1.Edwardian pieces should be okAy if I don’t own a particular piece I will buy it but I more than likely have it.Yeah I do need a fridge and stove.But no dishwasher, microwave, blender or like TVs computers etc. :) oh I would love the bakers set used thank you! And maybe the tea table and wood stove? I didn’t k ow there was cobwebs in the game? :open_mouth: that would be awesome

Thanks for answering so promptly. Did you want the tea table in the kitchen as well as in the garden? The cobwebs come with the Now and Then Century Manor venue; not sure where I will put them so we'll see, lol.

EDIT: About the tea set....if you don't particularly care whether or not it's in the kitchen, I think it will fit in nicely as part of the ballroom. :)
    @Sandraelle
    Oh in the ballroom sounds lovely! Awesome idea! Thanks.
    Oh, wow I didn't realize that.I have that set, but I don't ever play with the lot so I'm not sure what comes in it.
    @Sandraelle
    Oh in the ballroom sounds lovely! Awesome idea! Thanks.
    Oh, wow I didn't realize that.I have that set, but I don't ever play with the lot so I'm not sure what comes in it.

Ok good, I like it there too. Whew, good thing you have that set, as I'm using the stairs and fence railing from there, lol.
    I have ALMOST all sets.The only sets I know I don't have are Midnight Hollow and the Carnival set(that has the merry- go round) if for some reason I don't have a particular piece I can just buy it.
    edited May 2019
    I have ALMOST all sets.The only sets I know I don't have are Midnight Hollow and the Carnival set(that has the merry- go round) if for some reason I don't have a particular piece I can just buy it.

Great, I won't be using anything from the World of Wonder set.

Question: For the servant's quarters, would that be a male one? Or would you like 2 rooms for the servant's quarters, one for each gender?

EDIT: P.S......Wondering if I should post small snippets of some of the rooms I've done to check colors/style? Or do you just want to be surprised at the end?
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    edited May 2019
    I haven't decided on whether its a female or male.Most likely gonna be both.A maid and a butler
    Are using anything from Gram pa's Grove set? The only thing I own from it is the tractor.
    I was just browsing the store, and I'm finding stuff that I thought I owned and I apparently don't.I own so much I lost track.
    Little sneak peaks would be great! Thanks.

Edit: Just so I don't have to keep changing things on you

Sets I Don't own

Prism Art Studio
    Grampa's Grove
    Midnight Hollow
    Grim's Ghastly Manor(This may be an issue, I hope not, I could have sworn I owned this, working with EA right now to fix this)
    Mother Russia
    Carnival Set
    Sound of Nature Set

My store is giving me issues right now.But these are the sets I now know I don't own.

I haven't decided on whether its a female or male.Most likely gonna be both.A maid and a butler
    Are using anything from Gram pa's Grove set? The only thing I own from it is the tractor.
    I was just browsing the store, and I'm finding stuff that I thought I owned and I apparently don't.I own so much I lost track.
    Little sneak peaks would be great! Thanks.

Edit: Just so I don't have to keep changing things on you

Sets I Don't own

Prism Art Studio
    Grampa's Grove
    Midnight Hollow
    Grim's Ghastly Manor(This may be an issue, I hope not, I could have sworn I owned this, working with EA right now to fix this)
    Mother Russia
    Carnival Set
    Sound of Nature Set

My store is giving me issues right now.But these are the sets I now know I don't own.

@GraceyManor , I appreciate your prompt responses! :) Good to know the sets you don't own. I don't think I've used anything yet from those sets, so I've made a note of it.

I had some extra space on the 3rd floor, so I will make a room for both a maid and a butler. They can share a bath, lol.

I will work on getting some sneak peeks for you.
    @GraceyManor, here are some sneak peeks of a few rooms I've gotten done so far. Keep in mind that things may change as I'm always redoing colors, etc. lol.

The pictures below show your color scheme inspirations. I didn't want to show you too much so they are just partial pics, lol.

Please let me know if the colors and decor style is what you had in mind.
    This is the living room.
    OTOnkZO.jpg

These 2 rooms are the library/piano room and the dining room.
    SjI3SLJ.jpg

This is the ballroom.
    xtDWh2q.jpg

This is one of the guest bedrooms.
    E9F1Zhc.jpg
    edited May 2019
    :open_mouth:
    That's exactly what I wanted.
    Its looking beautiful! I'm super excited!!