Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    MllespiderMllespider Posts: 33 Member
    Do they have the kleptomaniac trait?
  • Options
    Maids are verrrrry neat...I use to put on shelves my sim's concoctions and every times the maid came cleaning she put them in the fridge...same thing for the book my sim writer did...i like to display them around on tables...and the maid always put them back in the booksheves...I made my sim fired her lol
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    The food that comes from the pop up food stands in Seasons never seems to spoil. I had a pop up stand in the community garden in Willow Creek and NPC's lefts so much lemonade and a hamburger sitting on the ground by the bench there. Seasons went by....literally, But there was no way to get rid of it. So I had one of my Sims eat and drink it all. Problem solved.
  • Options
    @Bearpal64 lol...hope your sim didn't get fat from all that food
  • Options
    Mllespider wrote: »
    @Bearpal64 lol...hope your sim didn't get fat from all that food

4 lemonades and 1 hamburger wasn't enough to do anything to her. She does work out every other day and she does take the dog for walks /jogs so she is good ^^
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    I didn't know in Seasons that when you get the soaking wet moodlet from being out in the rain you can click on the dresser/wardrobe and you can pick "change out of wet clothes "

You can click on the sim too!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I might be behind...like usual, I knew that the pile of presents became birthday presents during a party but I didn't know after selecting other sims they would watch the birthday sim open multiple presents instead of joining in...thought that was cute.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    edited February 2019
    IR: Strangerhood:
    When a vampire drinks plasma from a possessed sim, even if they are snapped out of it, there's a chance or even a certainty of the vampire being possessed. Be prepared to wander all over town with the ability to tell others of the gospel of Mother for about three hours. It would seem needs, including vampire energy, remain topped off throughout the experience, so it happening at daytime may not be a concern.
    Whether the vampire stays infected I have yet to see. I might have oopsied and now have a dire need to find Mother and get this resolved. Which I was planning to do anyway, eventually. I'm scared.
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Most likely been stated before, but childish seems often seem to giggle during sleep. They also dream of childish things, such as wetting themselves.

Also, the rocket does not need to be above ground to work. It will simply phase through the ground.
  • Options
    MSP_Chicken_NuggetsMSP_Chicken_Nuggets Posts: 23 Member
    There's a cheat I often use when I'm decorating my house
    Where it shows you all the hidden objects you can place within your house which isnt visibly available in the shopping section.
    Today I was decorating a babies room for my sim I applied the cheat and used a search for 'unknown' items. So of the things I've found were pretty funny some of the things I saw were: a blue lighter, blow torch (used when a sim is making the rocket), wooden fork/spoon, baby bottle, baby dolls (this actually looks like your usual baby but it isn't alive).
    If anyone if interested I will be willing to post a youtube vid on this discovery! :D
  • Options
    NoTalent wrote: »
    Most likely been stated before, but childish seems often seem to giggle during sleep. They also dream of childish things, such as wetting themselves.

Also, the rocket does not need to be above ground to work. It will simply phase through the ground.

Well, when a sim goes to bed happy or playful they will giggle a lot in their sleep. As the childish trait tends to support both of those emotions, it's no surprise.
  • Options
    The food that comes from the pop up food stands in Seasons never seems to spoil. I had a pop up stand in the community garden in Willow Creek and NPC's lefts so much lemonade and a hamburger sitting on the ground by the bench there. Seasons went by....literally, But there was no way to get rid of it. So I had one of my Sims eat and drink it all. Problem solved.

That also lends to so many cupcakes appearing around a cupcake stand. There will always be a cupcake left on the ground near a cupcake stand. SO MANY CUPCAKES.
  • Options

That also lends to so many cupcakes appearing around a cupcake stand. There will always be a cupcake left on the ground near a cupcake stand. SO MANY CUPCAKES.

And... I didn't know there was a cupcake stand lol
  • Options
    Oh I just found out "generic" lot act different in StrangerVille... I put the lot Slip 42 as generic to help green my visiting sim...and oh surprise other sims came and used all the stuff on the lot. I thecked in other Nhood ....and generic act like before. This trailer looking lot has all a sim needs to green and more lol
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    If your sim is in a flirty mood and has a high gardening skill, they can talk to a plant while in a flirty mood.

It doesn't do anything but it looks hilarious.
  • Options
    logion wrote: »
    If your sim is in a flirty mood and has a high gardening skill, they can talk to a plant while in a flirty mood.

It doesn't do anything but it looks hilarious.

I'm gonna need to see that lol.
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Building tip...the smallest half wall works fine around bathtub...and sim still can use the tub : )

5wjksj.jpg
    2zfln3d.jpg

@Mllespider OMG you just changed my life!!! I did not know this!!!
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    RobotBeesRobotBees Posts: 145 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    I didn't know that with Laundry Day Stuff some of those actions are autonomous like I was focused on one of the kids and the mom came down the stairs holding the laundry bag and put it in the washing machine. She didn't turn it on though as she went up stairs and went to bed lol.

Another Laundry Day related thing is I didn't know that the machines make a sound when they were done their cycle ^^

Yep~ they'll do it autonomously but they're also like 'nah i'll turn it on later' which they will if another sim doesn't do it for them. I do wonder if neat sims will turn it on automatically or not.

Lazy sims also won't put their clothes in the hamper, they'll just leave them in a heap wherever they get undressed. And then neat sims will go behind them and pick them up xD
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Building tip...the smallest half wall works fine around bathtub...and sim still can use the tub : )

5wjksj.jpg
    2zfln3d.jpg

GAME. CHANGER.
  • Options
    MSP_Chicken_NuggetsMSP_Chicken_Nuggets Posts: 23 Member
    > @storyy said:
    > Mllespider wrote: »
    >
    > Building tip...the smallest half wall works fine around bathtub...and sim still can use the tub : )
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > GAME. CHANGER.

Now you have given me a good idea! thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    zubop81zubop81 Posts: 23 Member
    > @take0nme said:
    > I did not know sims could scoot into a double sized bed if its against the wall.
    >
    > I also didn't know unemployed sims labeled themselves "stay-at-home mom" if they have a kid and you ask about their career! That's soo cute. :)
    >
    > What's some other little things you just found out?

OMG I had no idea about the bed thing!! I'm going to do this right away!
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    Lithilien wrote: »
    @Bearpal64 these nightlights are quite the incentive for me for getting the Parenthood GP, I really do not like the monster under the bed !! It so messes up the energy level of the Simkids.

Yup, it was a bit of fun at first, but it soon got frustrating! I usually have a spare room with a double bed in it so I send my kids off to sleep there if it happens too much. I haven't ever had any really decent interactions with the monster, so unless I haven't pursued it enough, the relationship doesn't go anywhere.

When I have the space I give my kids the double beds, twin beds are too much trouble. Plus the double beds have higher energy levels.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    @mllespider Thanks for the tip! Awesome. I'd never have thought to even try it! *HUGS*
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top