Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is The Sims 4 Your Primary Video Game?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    Play other video games regularly
    Aside from the Sims, I regularly play Apex Legends or BO4. I also have other games on Steam like Subnautica, Stardew Valley and The Forest but I haven't played them in a while.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    My top played games, in hours clocked.

- Total War: Warhammer II - 2,502 hours
    - For Honor - 2,109 hours
    - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - 1,792 hours
    - Total War: Warhammer - 1,654 hours
    - Crusader Kings II - 1,648 hours
    - Kingdom Come: Deliverance - 1,522 hours
    - MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD - 1,386 hours
    - Sid Meier's Civilization VI - 1,319 hours
    - About 50 more games
    - The Sims 4 - 317 hours

That is not even counting games like RuneScape, which I have 12,792 hours clocked. Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn is probably near that, too. Not going to count Black Desert Online as 95% of that game is AFKing.

To answer your question, Sims 4 is a niche game that I only play when I want to build or design houses. I do not really play it, like others, and have zero attachment to my Sims. :)
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited February 2019
    Only play the Sims 4
    I am in the minority of people who only play The Sims. I’ve never been interested in other video games. When I was a teen though, I used to play those Cake Mania and Wedding Dash (I think that was the name) games.
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Like a lot of people are saying. I play it A LOT but I take breaks from it. Sometimes months at a time. My mains are Sims, Gta 5, Minecraft, Blade and Soul, and now Dead by Daylight. I alternate between those 5. I have an old windows xp laptop that I play sims 1 on hahaha. It’s been a while I should bring her back out.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited February 2019
    Nope. Play lots of other video games, like God if War, Tomb Raider, Horizon Zero Dawn, Life is Strange 2, Odin Sphere, Detroit: Become Human, Child of Light, King’s Quest, Sonic Mania, Shadowrun, etc, etc.

I don’t play any of the Sims games much anymore, but when I do, it’s usually Sims 2 or 4.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    SimerbratzSimerbratz Posts: 161 Member
    not sure if sims 4 is my fav I like to play thief 2,3. fable. red dead redemption 1. style boutique ds and 3ds.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Sims is my main game series but I do play other games like RimWorld
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    mikaelahollymikaelaholly Posts: 46 Member
    Play other video games occasionally
    I mostly play Sims, but I occasionally will try other games like Fortnite to get some variety out there.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,381 Member
    Only play the Sims 4
    Yep, we are definitely in the minority. :D I started playing Sims in 2000 and continue to this day. The biggest draw to me is the playability of it...it never ends, it gives the user great opportunities to exercise creativity and yes, it is my hobby and my pass time. I'm just not a "run/jump/shoot/kill" type of person I guess. I used to love the building eps, SimCity, Sierra put out some really good ones, the Caesar series and Tilted Mill with the Pharoah and Zeus building empire games. (But I could get into Cities Skylines.)

I happy with just the Sims. <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Play other video games occasionally
    95% I play the Sims. Mostly 4. Occasionally I play medieval or 2. 3 for WA. On occasion I play 1.

5% I play other things like Telltale Games The Walking Dead 1st edition. Or This War is Mine. But those are very rare.