Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

13...Next

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Mistletoe Cat is fantastic @BreeMiles very cute and I love the two tone colouring :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @BreeMiles , Excellent job on re-creating Mistletoe!
    edited January 2019
    @Brandontaylor, Dreamwood Estate is here!

DiDFgLo.jpg

Lovely Traditional family home with 5 bedrooms plus a main floor twin nursery. Formal Dining, Formal Living, study, kitchen, Billiards room, laundry/mud room, family room, home gym, art room, Alchemy attic and collection rooms in basement. The lot includes 2 double garages, a pool, hot tub, golf, fire pit, play yard, outdoor kitchen, potting shed and large garden area. ~ DNA Request for Brandontaylor ~ by romagi ~ no cc, no cap, no store ~ Enjoy!

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9282764

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8znz2HpKF18LyN5e9
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

A very lovely home @romagi1 . So very tastefully and elegantly decorated. Amazing how you were able to use the blue palette so very well throughout. Well done! Rec'd :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic work with Dreamwood Estate, a truly elegant and beautiful build in every way :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1, FYI, your media link is missing in your post on this thread.

I just wrote in your showcase thread:

Dreamwood Estates is beautifully decorated and I love the color schemes. The grounds are gorgeous with the front entrances and all the hedges, very pretty. Loving that backyard! The pool area, the ramada you made for the hot tub and fireplace, very cozy, the firepit and what a cute little garden shed. And so creative how you made the little golf putting green. Rec'd and fav'ed. :heart:
    Thanks so much Ladies! <3

Thanks Sandy! My oops is fixed! :D
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    hi! I was just wondering if anyone knows if the person managing this forum has been around? I posted a request about a week ago and its still not on the first page. I just want to make sure I have done it right! Thanks :)
    desirae333 wrote: »
    hi! I was just wondering if anyone knows if the person managing this forum has been around? I posted a request about a week ago and its still not on the first page. I just want to make sure I have done it right! Thanks :)

@desirae333, I checked and your request was submitted correctly! :) I'm sure our Secretary will be here in the next day or two to create the new months thread. She'll be adding all the requests to the new month, so watch for our Feb. thread and I'm sure it will be there! :)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    desirae333 wrote: »

@desirae333, I checked and your request was submitted correctly! :) I'm sure our Secretary will be here in the next day or two to create the new months thread. She'll be adding all the requests to the new month, so watch for our Feb. thread and I'm sure it will be there! :)

Hi there! I'm alive! I've had bronchitis, the flu and a bit of pneumonia so...yeah...I'm behind. It's all caught up now, and there'll be a new thread tomorrow. Thanks!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited January 2019
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Claiming this one now please Madam Secretary:

Date: December 29, 2018
    Username: trashbinsouvenir
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Indian/Asian Fusion for Bridgeport, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@trashbinsouvenir , this looks like an interesting request. Please check into my thread here... a question for you :smile:

Thank you! :)
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
    edited January 2019
    Our thread is up to date.
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Username: ShanTheEmolga (TS3 exchange), Bubbz 3388 forums, Bubbsart (Instagram)
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Contemporary
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All Expansions, and High end loft stuff and master suite stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 by 40 or 50 by 50
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 4 bedrooms and a den or 5 bedrooms, if first option, den can be converted into fourth bedroom
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.):
    First bedroom: For a female single parent, use earthy tones and browns. She is a family oriented animal lover.
    Second bedroom: For the single parent’s grandmother. Use rustic tones. She is a natural cook and childish/insane.
    Third bedroom: Room shared by a teenage male sim that is socially awkward, genius, and handy and by a female child sim that is a tomboy. Any color can be used except for pink in this room.
    Fourth bedroom: For twin toddlers, male and female. Male one is sloppy and excitable. Female one is a virtuoso and athletic. Any colors can be used, preferably pastels.
    Fifth bedroom: Room that the twin toddlers get when they age up. At this point, their traits can be interpreted.
    Number of bathrooms: 3 or 4
    Favorite color schemes: Any
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Sunset Valley or Twinbrook
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.kevcobuilders.com/index.php/floor-plans/signature-homes choose any of the floor plans here.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Big yard for kids
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?: Friend me on ts3 exchange.
    Additional instructions?
    N/A
    Oh hamburgers!
    Hi @Bubbz3388! I've added your request to our list. We're moving threads for February, so your request is moving with us. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    It's that time again, moving day!
    ~CLOSED~
    Our January thread is now closed. Please join us on our February thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png