Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you like Judith Ward? [GF]

Comments

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I like her!
    I love her. I think she is amazing. She was actually quiet nice to my sim at first meeting her. While she wouldn't sign an autograph, she did let her take a selfie with her.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    I'm indifferent about her.
    I was annoyed with her at first since she rebuffed my fledgling sim's attempt at an introduction so I turned the tables and took her spotlight by just signing autographs to her over and over (which incidentally gives you a relationship boost). Later my sim bumped into her at another establishment and she was caught up in the bathroom chatting herself up over and over in the mirror, I felt a little sim sorry for her at that point and left her to her own devices.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • SomosvariosSomosvarios Posts: 17 Member
    Ugh, no!
    In my gameplay, she married with a handsome and young male actor and now, he wons a lot of prices. A fast way to get fame lol
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Hahaha, I laughed so much while reading your message, OP! Judith Ward hasn't done something bad to my Sims as of now, but I guess I kind of like her because she seems like a villain and we don't have many of those in our Sims games, right? I guess I need to use some cheats and make her get married to Don Lothario! :D
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    I like her!
    I love her so much. I gave her a young boyfriend, Harvey Chris, a Maxis creation. He comes over like everyday. He has lots of friends and loves to party. While he is her only friend.

iuoZ9IH.png

I think they'll get married. I've fully redone Spire Apartments for him to have tons of parties while she does all the work.

Ro7mhyU.png

And she'll control his life and buy things for him, and I'm really curious if he'll get famous from just that.
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Meh. She's not the worst Sim on the planet.
    Yeah, I don't like her lol! However, Vladislaus Straud will be forever be my least favorite sim. He's so annoying and he never leaves my sims alone.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Mostly at this point I'm indifferent to her, but I haven't had much time to play yet due to family junk and holiday prep. But after reading this, I think she could be fun and an excellent target for the Book Of Chaos! *cackles wildly amid crashes of thunder and flashes of lightening* >:)
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    I like her!
    I like her because I think shes realistic. There are people like that IRL and she fits in perfectly in get famous.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Tbh I don't care about maxis townies really I delete them anyways but she has a nice design
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • FreakAboutSimsFreakAboutSims Posts: 795 Member
    edited November 2018
    What were the chances that I would see this thread right when I watched her die of old age when my sim managed to convince the bouncer to let her in even though she's below three-star levels?

The death by old age animation is kind of sad.

ZHnKRmD.jpg
    uz0f96N.jpg
    LJ26gAj.jpg

What should I do with the urn that was left behind?

eHQxm8T.jpg

Give that this was an appropriate place for her to die. I moved her urn to the top balcony of the hotspot so it could be on display.

V37DTgn.jpg

And got to make sure her ghost remains here forever.

zdG8DlM.jpg
    Post edited by FreakAboutSims on
  • PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    I like her!
    Judith looked way too basic for her personality so I glam'ed her up. Here she is after a brief stay at Simmywood Spa; botox, brow lift, nose job, lip injections, lipo and a lift... LOL

2kr3x2.jpg
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I don't have the GF yet... but reading from this thread... she seems like an interesting character.. A Sims that someone love to hate... :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I like her!
    Dsa_EyBU0AA97xH.jpg:large

I like her, but some townie in my game doesn't.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I like her!
    I like that she exists and that they came up with her character but I don't care for premades anyways so she is homeless now in my game and no sim of mine interacts with her.
    If I would ever consider to play with premades though, I think she would totally be on my list!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Ugh, no!
    So many different responses here! :smiley:

I must say Thorne has taken over Judith for most annoying celebrity sim. He's a royal pain in the plum.
    giphy.gif
  • JurnéEndsJurnéEnds Posts: 59 Member
    Ugh, no!
    well my mean sim locked her in a pod so idk what will happen to her in my game...
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I see often her strolling through my neighborhoods with her nose in the air, and always feel like she should have an entourage or something. Otherwise I don't pay much attention to her.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited November 2018
    I like her!
    I noticed she has the Mean trait but she's been nothing but sweet with my active sim (maybe cause my sims took that Positivity Challenge and now she challenges everyone she meets to be kind so maybe that affects the other sims?) Is she supposed to be designed after Dolly Parton? My sim ran into her at the Spice Festival (maybe she was slumming with the common people?) and they became fast friends almost immediately. Now my sim goes over to her mansion and hangs out there instead of her slummy apartment in the city with her neighbors always wanting to raid her fridge.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,527 Member
    edited November 2018
    I like her!
    I am starting to interact with her.
    Wow, she's really mean.

I moved her out of the Pinnacles because I put a community lot on her property.
    She now has a residence in Starlight Boulevard, and so do my sims, so she eventually showed up for a not-so-welcome-wagon visit.

But Meadow Thayer interacted enough with her back then to get a hug when she ran into her on the street.
    Things were fine until Meadow asked her to act out a scene with her for Celebrity Points.
    Then things got ugly.
    11-22-18_5-48-29nbspPM.png

11-22-18_5-47-29nbspPM.png

Rejected!
    11-22-18_5-52-13nbspPM.png

But Meadow is determined to beat her down.
    She gave her a key so Judith can visit anytime she wants. This will give Meadow more opportunities to befriend her.
    11-22-18_5-47-13nbspPM.png

At least she got an autographed photo this time.
    11-22-18_5-49-36nbspPM.png

11-22-18_5-50-07nbspPM.png

When they become the best of friends, I will take away Judith's mean trait and make her a snob instead.
    Meadow has that effect on meanies. [Found out Judith is already a snob.]
    11-22-18_5-54-30nbspPM.png

She will have to be satisfied with a smiling photo to hang on her wall for now.
    11-22-18_5-54-06nbspPM.png

She's going home right now to hang it on her wall.
    11-22-18_5-55-29nbspPM.png

W...T...H?
    11-22-18_5-59-04nbspPM.png
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    I like her!
    She's marvelous. My sims has an awful reputation and someone called and set him up with a blind date. Turned out to be Judith! He's not quite two star, so I imagine Judith put out feelers for a relatively unknown handsome young sim to be seen out and about with.

They hit it off! They snuggled together under the warm glow of three paparazzi cameras flashing! They cuddled to the beautiful melody of several screaming fans!

My sim's wife isn't going to be too happy when those photos hit the internet...
    a63ftuN.png
  • AnimasolaAnimasola Posts: 4 New Member
    Ugh, no!
    She shows up everywhere and ruins my gigs, parties and everything. She is the devil!!!
  • SleepysimSarahSleepysimSarah Posts: 4 New Member
    Ugh, no!
    She and my sim were bffs but I dumped her for vanessa Jeong. But she keeps coming over to my house all the time and just walking in even though she has never been given keys. She also followed my sims family on vacation.
    Off topic but I've never had a townie get married or pregnant in my game. So how are some of you getting these autonomous townie actions? Just curious. Is it a mod pr are you pulling our legs?
  • SleepysimSarahSleepysimSarah Posts: 4 New Member
    Ugh, no!
    CK213 LOL
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    I was almost certain she'd end up on my list of premades I really dislike, but she doesn't seem all that horrible. She'll still be deleted from my saves, but that's beside the point. :lol: The only sims I like from GF are Octavia Moon and Venessa Jeong, so they get to stay. Sorry, not sorry, Judith. :smirk:
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Eliza is worse.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1