Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

StSciurus's Showcase • Update 4/9/19 The Claverhouse

Comments

• StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you so much, @rosemow ! You're the best!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Villa Rienzi is beautiful. A very elegant home.
    Thank you so much, @illusie ! :smiley:
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    You have been a very busy boy!!! I adore all of your creations, but you know me and MCM, so my fav has to be The New Haven. Keep up the good work @StSciurus :heart:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Thank you, @FaithofKaela ! I'm working on another MCM right now! :smiley:
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    This pleases me no end @StSciurus :smiley:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    I saw this mid-century modern house plan on my Pinterest feed, and I knew I had to try to recreate it:
    9eh6P1k.jpg

For Young Moderns: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
    MMsi8Co.png
    YFqLnzA.png
    This mid-century modern gem is the perfect home for a young family. Children and toddler friendly! #seasons #laundry #fireplace #swingset #pool #grill #chess #piano #violin #computer #toys #workbench #flowerarranging #flowergarden #vegetable garden #nocc #moo #playtested #stsciurus For best results, activate [bb.moveobjects on] before placing lot.
    Layout
    HdoseyR.png

Living Room
    7G6bzvW.png

Dining Room
    2swz3Yv.png

Kitchen
    QIBIJbB.png

Master Bedroom
    6hiwVGU.png

Toddler Bedroom
    w9c7ujy.png

Boy's Bedroom
    MSyORkq.png

Carport
    y14URa9.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Your sims gameversion of For Young Moderns is very nice! :) You have reflected the inspiration home very well! The design of the home is very nice! Very nice roof covered patio areas for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating meals outdoors in the air, or enjoy swimming in the pool or swinging on the swings. They will have fun playing games on the chess table. The hedging, flowers and plants look very nice how they have been placed and used in the outdoors areas. The carport is great! Sims will enjoy using the flower arrangement table and woodwork table there. The open plan layout of threads kitchen, dining and living room areas is very nice. Very nice living room! The corner armchairs nook is very nice for chatting and listening to piano music being played. Very nice sofa seats sitting area for Sims to relax and watch tv . Very nice orange colour scheme of the dining room wall cabinets and dining chairs. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch under the table. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks great how the wall cabinets have been placed in the master bedroom to create the study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The circles wall patterning and floor pattern in the toddlers bedroom looks very nice, and the teddy is cute! Very nice blue colour scheme of the boys bedroom. Kids will enjoy doing artwork on the activities table .
    It is a very nice family home :)
    Thank you so much, @rosemow , for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment! :smiley:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Hi @StSciurus its been a bit since I stopped by and said hello dear! It looks as though you have been busy with some more outstanding creations! <3
    Lovely of you to say, @BreeMiles ! :smiley: Thanks so much!
    This will probably be the last house I build on a flat lot! (or not :wink: ) Again, I used a vintage houseplan to create Blue Ribbon Craftsman.
    1U5TztO.png
    qfVErQM.png
    A simple but charming Craftsman style home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Features include an enclosed porch with planters (orchid, dragon fruit, bird of paradise plant) and a basement recreation room. #seasons #laundry #chess #computer #grill #birdfeeder #flowerarranging #fruittrees #vegetablegarden #fusball #darts #bar #cat #nocc #moo #playtested #stsciurus
    Ground Floor Layout
    vwqV5k4.png

Upper Floor Layout
    ZToultq.png

Basement
    WT9MtIR.png

Living Room
    a068JL1.png

Dining Room
    vkN0d7u.png

Enclosed Porch
    K93x008.png

Kitchen
    7dUCTCF.png

Master Bedroom
    X79B5CV.png

Bedroom 2
    nSKlCCl.png

Bedroom 3
    GamKJlU.png

Basement
    u0Ktmfe.png
    Blue Ribbon Craftsman is very nice! :) Very nice roofing and exterior design of the home! The flowers along the front edges of the home look very pretty! The pedestals of flowers are a nice touch either sides of the front open gate. Very nice trellis roofing sitting porch. The side nook gardening patch looks great! Nice porch area for Sims to enjoy doing flower arranging on the table. They will enjoy watching the birds come to the seed feeder. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! It is great that there is a basement level recreation room, where Sims can enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar or have fun playing darts or foosball. The movies posters, signed shirts and neon bar sign look great on the walls! The drinks shelves are a nice touch on the corner walls. Very nice living room area for Sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv , listening to gramophone music or reading a book in front of the fire. Very nice dining area! The wall pictures add a great look to the room, and the type of chairs used look homely. The leafy wall pattern in the enclosed porch looks nice. Sims will have fun playing chess there. Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the master bedroom. The soft thin curtains there are a nice touch. Nice windows computer desk nook for Sims to enjoy using the computer with sunshine coming in onto them.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you so much, @rosemow ! I'm particularly pleased with this house. :smiley:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

WOW Wonderful new creations here! <3 I love especially Blue Ribbon Craftsman <3 ( Maybe it´s because looks like an adorable chocolate house ;):yum: ) Not really LOL it´s a gorgeous house !
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Very beautiful home dear, I love the detail an colors you have chosen!
    Thank you both so much, @AIRIS6962 and @BreeMiles ! :blush:
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Blue Ribbon Craftsman is beautiful, very realistic. I absolutely love the porch and the garden. I also really like the basement.
    Thank you so much, @superbibi11 ! :smiley:
    My first build using the new terrain tools is The Gilbert Mansion.
    M8WfQsL.png
    3WqBFr4.png
    Lot: 40 x 30 • Price: §295,389
    With all the fuss about Del Sol Valley, maybe your Sims could use a little East Coast glamour instead! Inspired by a mansion designed by Gilded Age architect, C.P.H. Gilbert, this house includes four bedrooms (including one for a butler), 6 bathrooms (!), a detached garage, pool, two fireplaces, fitness equipment in the basement, a grand piano, chess board, easel, several computers, a library/TV room, formal dining room, a large eat-in kitchen, and a lovely front garden with orrery. Built without Custom Content. For best results, activate the (bb.moveobjects on) cheat before placing lot, especially if you need to rotate the lot once it’s placed.
    Layout
    R2cQQvz.png
    xt613Bd.png

Entrance Hall
    gNtS485.png

Living Room
    5TGsRpB.png

Dining Room
    huHOc9m.png

Kitchen
    3bml4fv.png

Bedrooms
    CwKKbDK.png
    rEZiqpX.png
    edited November 2018
    Gilbert Mansion is a very stately and elegant home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The porches, balconies and dormers look very nice! The front garden area with the orrery is a special touch.Very nice sunken L shaped pool in the backyard. The awnings are a nice touch over the back windows. It is great that there is a detached garage. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior ! It is great that there are 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms! The flowers in the entrance hall to greet sims as they enter the home look very pretty. Very nice fireplace sitting area in the living room. Sims will enjoy resting there in front of the fire having a cup of tea from the teaset and listening to the piano music. The yellow flowers are a sunny touch on the table behind the sofa. The wall paneling looks very nice. Very nice design of the dining room! The floor patterning gives a great look to the room! The fruit bowls are a nice home touch on top of the dining tables. Very nice ceiling lights in the rooms through the home. It is nice that that there is an eat in fireplace dining area in the kitchen. Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of each of the bedrooms!
    The home is very nice :)
    Your comments always make me smile, @rosemow ! Thank you so much! :smiley:
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    The Gilbert Mansion is really beautiful. Great details and such a good work with the new terrain tool.
    Thank you both so much, @superbibi11 and @BreeMiles ! :smiley: I really appreciate you stopping by.