Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous and Fallout 76?

JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
So just curious but with the new EP Get Famous to release Nov. 16 and Fallout 76 releasing Nov. 14 will you be getting and playing either one or both?

I will be getting both but I'll probably hold off on playing GF to play Fallout 76. If you are a fan of both what are your plans to play?

WbUrFQm.png

Get Famous and Fallout 76? 124 votes

Sims 4 Get Famous
80%
cassie2090OneAdorkableGirlTheStarHermitGalacticGalIcewolfLaBlue0314PinkPaws66IceyJdreamergrl84EIisabettaAlexaiPlayerSinger2010VibseWritin_RegSimburianjoelygirlsims2simm621BloosmooMeteoraStormStrangerthan 100 votes
Fallout 76
4%
Sid1701D9Bagoas77JennyggGabbyGirlJtaydevFelicity 6 votes
Both
14%
auroraael14GoldmoldarTWSimGamer82JestTruduhboy2u2Kniga_SitaraBlueSeaWavesdaltwisneyzoeisabeliaInternal_ChaosColton147147trulyoutrageousloutredorLazyGamerpoltergeistCazzyBatDrakosEA_Cian 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    I don't even know what Fallout is. I only play the Sims. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    I won't be getting Fallout 76 until they release the ability to play on private servers. Looks interesting, though! So, it will just be Get Famous.

edit: I edited my answer and the poll result disappeared from my post. LOL. Of course, I was asking how to put it there but I guess it's an automatic thing? I don't know.

moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    EmCross96EmCross96 Posts: 35 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    I picked the Sims 4. My Boyfriend is a huge fallout fan and I was going to play it with him but he said he'll wait cuz so far Fallout looks pretty disappointing. I wouldn't know as I never played the previous Fallout's. So I look forward to playing Get Famous. It looks like it will be a lot of fun and add some new and interesting things to the game. Super excited for the new career.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    The only Fallout I ever played was Fallout Shelter... well, actually, I did have a brief go of my son's Fallout 4 since it looked so awesome in the trailer but could not get on with it.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    Sims 4 GF. I just won't be getting it the day it comes out. I will wait to see other LP's and posts here on the forum to see how other people like it.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    Fallout is not the kind of game I like but Sims 4 might have a rival in my affections when this game comes out in 2019. https://lostwordsgame.com/
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I think on this board the results will be heavily biased towards Get Famous :|

If I was to get any it would be Fallout 76. Maybe.
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    I don't even know what Fallout is. I only play the Sims. :)

Me too, I've no idea what Fallout is either. At first, I was thinking it was a new sims 4 game pack but I think it must be another game completely..
  • Options
    Both
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    I won't be getting Fallout 76 until they release the ability to play on private servers. Looks interesting, though! So, it will just be Get Famous.
    edit: I edited my answer and the poll result disappeared from my post. LOL. Of course, I was asking how to put it there but I guess it's an automatic thing? I don't know.

Private servers would be awesome.
    EmCross96 wrote: »
    I picked the Sims 4. My Boyfriend is a huge fallout fan and I was going to play it with him but he said he'll wait cuz so far Fallout looks pretty disappointing. I wouldn't know as I never played the previous Fallout's. So I look forward to playing Get Famous. It looks like it will be a lot of fun and add some new and interesting things to the game. Super excited for the new career.

Me and hubs want to play so we'll see how it defers as it is an online game.

Sims 4 GF. I just won't be getting it the day it comes out. I will wait to see other LP's and posts here on the forum to see how other people like it.

I can't wait to see what players for it. Looking forward to seeing the pic threads.

WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    GF. unfortunately, 76 doesn't look that good from what I've seen. plus it's locked to Bethesda's launcher so as of right now the game is a hard pass. I'm pretty content with my sims currently.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    Get Famous. I love FO4 but I'm not keen on the multiplayer of 76 so until private servers are a thing I won't be getting it. I have been waiting for a fame exp forever so I'll definitely be getting GF when it launches.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    I've only played Fallout 2, and that's been quite a few years. I have several other Fallout games too, but haven't played them yet. Been too busy simming :)
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Both
    both, but i'll probably play 76 first.
    school has kept me from really sitting down and playing sims lately, since it takes a lot of time. i've also been trying to set up a rotational save. fallout 76 will be a lot easier to just play for a couple of minutes between studying.
    on the other hand, i'm not all that excited for 76 because it's an online multiplayer. i really wanted a new mainline game, especially after the disappointment that was fallout 4. :grimace:
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Only played Fallout Shelter.

OP, you missed a golden opportunity to add a "Neither" option.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    I have some Fallout games - but this time I will pass on Fallout and just get the EP. Playing Fallout 4 just takes too much out of me lately and is just fighting, fighting, killing - I really need more peace and quiet so I always go to the Sims for that joy.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    I liked Fallout 4, it was a good game. But everything I've read about Fallout 76 were a let down so far, with slighly better graphics.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    Normally I'd pick Fallout every time, but 76 has stripped away most of what made FO1, FO2, and New Vegas three of my all-time favorites. Get Famous for me.
  • Options
    Both
    both, but i'll probably play 76 first.
    school has kept me from really sitting down and playing sims lately, since it takes a lot of time. i've also been trying to set up a rotational save. fallout 76 will be a lot easier to just play for a couple of minutes between studying.
    on the other hand, i'm not all that excited for 76 because it's an online multiplayer. i really wanted a new mainline game, especially after the disappointment that was fallout 4. :grimace:

I think that maybe a Fallout 5 will still come in the distant future. Like you for now, It's gonna be something quick to play and see how it goes with the online player.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Only played Fallout Shelter.

OP, you missed a golden opportunity to add a "Neither" option.

I'm beginning to see that. Though I am happy to see everyone is going to be getting GF as I too am excited for it and can't wait to see what simmers start posting. Though I am surprised that I haven't seen many Fallout players on here or that more people haven't really played it. I love Fallout and New Vegas was my favorite but I love that Fallout 4 had the opportunity to build your own base and establish camps all over the map, so it's gonna be interesting to see how 76 integrated this in game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Can't vote as I do not plan to get either on release day. No one in my home plays Fallout. I also wait to see multiple gameplay videos (not cas/build look at videos) before purchase of any Sims DLC. I never purchase any game on release day though, and always wait for sales.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't plan on getting 76, and I'm going to wait for GF to go on sale, so neither probably
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SjofnSjofn Posts: 332 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    EIisabetta wrote: »

Yeah, I might get Fallout 76 eventually, but having to play on public servers is a big 'yeah no thanks' for me right now.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    have no idea what fallout is
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    I’ve only played a bit of Fallout 1 a long while back, but I’m not really into the later Fallout games.

I’d rather get the Sims 4 content. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    As a Fallout fan (3 is my favorite), I can safely say that 76 is hot garbage that I have no qualms in skipping. It's throwing the whole point of the Fallout games away for the sake of gimmicky multiplayer nonsense. Just sayin'.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2018
    Sims 4 Get Famous
    Hubby does want the new Anthem in February, so I know I will get the ep in November for sure. LOL.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....