Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sandraelle's D.N.A. Team Contact Thread

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Sandrella I like ethair 6 or 9 if possible to 6 I really like that

@xnicholas12 , ok thanks for clarifying.
    @xnicholas12 , Just popping in to give you an update. RL hasn't given me much time to work on your build this week, but I should have more time next week. You mentioned that the bedrooms can be anything, so just do a mix of genders/ages? Are you wanting a nursery at all? Thanks.
  • xnicholas12xnicholas12 Posts: 68 Member
    [quote="Sandraelle;c-16742553"]@xnicholas12 , Just popping in to give you an update. RL hasn't given me much time to work on your build this week, but I should have more time next week. You mentioned that the bedrooms can be anything, so just do a mix of genders/ages? Are you wanting a nursery at all? Thanks.[/quote]
    Yes a mix of bedroom and um a nursery just in case I change my storyline up
    [quote="xnicholas12;c-16745504"][quote="Sandraelle;c-16742553"]@xnicholas12 , Just popping in to give you an update. RL hasn't given me much time to work on your build this week, but I should have more time next week. You mentioned that the bedrooms can be anything, so just do a mix of genders/ages? Are you wanting a nursery at all? Thanks.[/quote]
    [/quote]
    @Sandraelle
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @xnicholas12 , Just popping in to give you an update. RL hasn't given me much time to work on your build this week, but I should have more time next week. You mentioned that the bedrooms can be anything, so just do a mix of genders/ages? Are you wanting a nursery at all? Thanks.
    @Sandraelle

@xnicholas12 , Ok, thanks. I will be sure to add in a nursery as well.
    @xnicholas12 , speaking of baby nurseries. Do you own the gold version of Aurora Skies? (there are children's rugs and wallpaper from that world)

And do you own any of the premium items, the baby changing and bathing station dresser and the baby swing?

Just need to know what I can or cannot put in the nursery, lol. Thanks.
    [quote="Sandraelle;c-16746106"]@xnicholas12 , speaking of baby nurseries. Do you own the gold version of Aurora Skies? (there are children's rugs and wallpaper from that world)

And do you own any of the premium items, the baby changing and bathing station dresser and the baby swing?

Just need to know what I can or cannot put in the nursery, lol. Thanks.[/quote]
    No but I can buy them if you think it would look nice
    [quote="xnicholas12;c-16746910"][quote="Sandraelle;c-16746106"]@xnicholas12 , speaking of baby nurseries. Do you own the gold version of Aurora Skies? (there are children's rugs and wallpaper from that world)

Just need to know what I can or cannot put in the nursery, lol. Thanks.[/quote]

[/quote]
    @Sandraelle
    @xnicholas12 , speaking of baby nurseries. Do you own the gold version of Aurora Skies? (there are children's rugs and wallpaper from that world)

Just need to know what I can or cannot put in the nursery, lol. Thanks.
    @Sandraelle

Hi. Since you don't already own them, I can do the nursery without those items.
    edited September 2018
    @xnicholas12

Oh shoot, I just realized I used these shelves in the family room, which are from the standard version of Aurora Skies. Do you want me to replace them with something else?

D2vzxIx.jpg
    > @Sandraelle said:
    > @xnicholas12
    >
    > Oh shoot, I just realized I used these shelves in the family room, which are from the standard version of Aurora Skies. Do you want me to replace them with something else? @Sandraelle no its fine ill buy it
    @xnicholas12 , Hi there. You mentioned that you had some basement pictures of what you liked. I forgot that you had said that, so if you want to send me the links now I'm getting ready to design the basement. Thanks.
    @Sandraelle hey yeah ok let me send you them can I see some pics of the house
    edited September 2018
    @Sandraelle hey yeah ok let me send you them can I see some pics of the house

@xnicholas12 , Ok, I’ll be waiting for the pics.

EDIT: @xnicholas12, I never got any inspiration pics for the basement, so I'm going to have to proceed, as waiting for the pics is holding me up.
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    @xnicholas12 , regarding my previous post, I forgot I need to decorate the balconies and playtest, so if you can send me some basement inspiration pics early today, I'll hold off on proceeding with the basement.

I'll also send you a few WIP pics soon.
    @Sandraelle hey ok so I have the floor plan I like but I cant post the picture of the basement so im just gunna give you the link to the basement ://www.archivaldesigns.com/home-plans/chateau-de-lanier-house-plan
    edited September 2018
    @Sandraelle hey ok so I have the floor plan I like but I cant post the picture of the basement so im just gunna give you the link to the basement ://www.archivaldesigns.com/home-plans/chateau-de-lanier-house-plan

@xnicholas12 , Thanks for the basement floor plan. Modifications will need to be made as your floor plan is a walk-out plan so there obviously won't be any windows so not sure we'll need the angled walls. Also, your plan shows a theater, a gym and a steam room and another bedroom; you already have a gym, a steam room and a theater on the main floor. So my questions to you:

1. Do you want a 2nd gym, a 2nd theater and a 2nd steam room? If not, what would you like those other spaces to be? I can just leave out the other steam room and put a bathroom there, and I could maybe put an art room or something in place of the gym. I guess it doesn't hurt to have two theater rooms, lol.

2. Do you want me to add in another bedroom down there, maybe a guest bedroom? You already have 7 bedrooms on the other floors: 1) Master, 2) Maid/Butler's, 3) Nursery, 4) Teen Girl, 5) Teen Boy, 6) Boy, and 7) Girl (plus there's a guest house).

If you could let me know as soon as possible, I'd appreciate it.

P.S. I will post some sneak peeks next.

Here's some pics: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998
    [quote="Sandraelle;c-16754603"][quote="xnicholas12;c-16754230"]@Sandraelle hey ok so I have the floor plan I like but I cant post the picture of the basement so im just gunna give you the link to the basement ://www.archivaldesigns.com/home-plans/chateau-de-lanier-house-plan[/quote]

@xnicholas12 , Thanks for the basement floor plan. Modifications will need to be made as your floor plan is a walk-out plan so there obviously won't be any windows so not sure we'll need the angled walls. Also, your plan shows a theater, a gym and a steam room and another bedroom; you already have a gym, a steam room and a theater on the main floor. So my questions to you:

1. Do you want a 2nd gym, a 2nd theater and a 2nd steam room? If not, what would you like those other spaces to be? I can just leave out the other steam room and put a bathroom there, and I could maybe put an art room or something in place of the gym. I guess it doesn't hurt to have two theater rooms, lol.
    Can u change that theater room upstairs maybe the theater in the first floor is a office and gym a playroom
    2. Do you want me to add in another bedroom down there, maybe a guest bedroom? You already have 7 bedrooms on the other floors: 1) Master, 2) Maid/Butler's, 3) Nursery, 4) Teen Girl, 5) Teen Boy, 6) Boy, and 7) Girl (plus there's a guest house).

Here's some pics: /forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998[/quote]

Can u change that theater room upstairs maybe the theater in the first floor is a office and gym a playroom

Here's some pics: /forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

@xnicholas12 , I'm kinda confused by your answer and it's not making sense to me.

I understand the part where you want me to put the office where I now have the theater on the first floor, and then put the theater in the basement, correct?

There is already a specificed spot for a playroom (which I will make as a game room), and I will already be putting in a billiards room and a seating area with huge bar. But what do you want in the basement rooms that are labeled "gym" and "office" on your floor plan? Remember there's already a gym on the first floor.

Also you didn't answer if you want that 8th bedroom in the basement?

@xnicholas, Sorry I couldn't wait for you to answer, but I had some time to work on your build today and wanted to proceed with it, so how about this for the basement rooms?

-- Theater with attached 1/2 bath
    -- Double-sided fireplace between lounge area and billiards area
    -- Billiards room with dominoes
    -- Large bar, lounge with seating, karaoke stage, musical instruments
    -- Game room with arcades, etc.
    -- Art Studio
    -- Wine Storage room
    -- Mechanical room
    -- Extra guest bedroom with bath
    -- Indoor pool
    -- Another 1/2 bath

And moving office to the first floor where the theater used to be.

Let me know if you like this plan. :)
    > @Sandraelle said:
    > @xnicholas, Sorry I couldn't wait for you to answer, but I had some time to work on your build today and wanted to proceed with it, so how about this for the basement rooms?
    >
    > -- Theater with attached 1/2 bath
    > -- Double-sided fireplace between lounge area and billiards area
    > -- Billiards room with dominoes
    > -- Large bar, lounge with seating, karaoke stage, musical instruments
    > -- Game room with arcades, etc.
    > -- Art Studio
    > -- Wine Storage room
    > -- Mechanical room
    > -- Extra guest bedroom with bath
    > -- Indoor pool
    > -- Another 1/2 bath
    >
    > And moving office to the first floor where the theater used to be.
    >
    > Let me know if you like this plan. :)

ok
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    @Sandraelle Bookmarked the thread. Can't wait to work with you on this! I've been wanting a legacy house for so long, but I can never find one that's just right.
    edited October 2018
    becks1112 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Bookmarked the thread. Can't wait to work with you on this! I've been wanting a legacy house for so long, but I can never find one that's just right.

@becks1112 Thanks for responding so quickly and I'm looking forward to working with you too. And thank you for letting me know what you liked about those two different homes you sent me. I kind of get the idea of what style you like since you liked my Bellerive Estates interiors, but if you have any inspiration pictures of interior rooms you like, please feel free to post them.

Thanks for allowing me to build it on a 60x60 lot. :) Since you've already seen a picture of the shell I started, do you like to see other WIP pics along the way or would you prefer to be surprised at the end?
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    becks1112 wrote: »

@becks1112 Thanks for responding so quickly and I'm looking forward to working with you too. And thank you for letting me know what you liked about those two different homes you sent me. I kind of get the idea of what style you like since you liked my Bellerive Estates interiors, but if you have any inspiration pictures of interior rooms you like, please feel free to post them.

Thanks for allowing me to build it on a 60x60 lot. :) Since you've already seen a picture of the shell I started, do you like to see other WIP pics along the way or would you prefer to be surprised at the end?

WIP pics would be great.