Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Promote? It's on everyone's profile page

I was looking over some things on my profile page and was looking at some stuff. Under Reactions there is a section called Promote, what does a person do to get something there?

Comments

• greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    'Promote' is a special option that Gurus and moderators have to basically 'like' a post. When a member ‘likes’ a post, the person gets one point. When a Guru or moderator 'promotes' a post, it gets 5 pts and moved to the top of the "Best of" page automatically.

This option stopped being used some time ago, which is why it is rare to find a poster with any posts promoted anymore. The ‘Promote’ category still remains on profile pages, however.

You can view which items have been promoted here.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Thank you. :)
  • RosemaryStarRosemaryStar Posts: 43 Member
    The link is missing. Where can you find the items promoted?
  • sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    The link is missing. Where can you find the items promoted?

Just go to your profile page by clicking your profile name on the top of the page. If you have any, it will show under Reactions next to where you see how many Insightful, Likes and Awesomes you have.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks considering this thread has been inactive for quite some time I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top