Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight September 7th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Sul, Sul Simmers!

I am starting to think that my random picker site has a bias toward scenery... not that I am complaining I have received some AMAZING shots from all of you, so I am happy to display them ... just saying :smiley:

w0afr7t0wlfg.png

This week's production comes from @Gagea - a lovely nigh time shot of Windenburg!

I want to start off with a big THANK YOU to all of you who have sent me screenshots or discussion recommendations!!!
They are very much loved and welcomed <3<3<3

With that said...send me more :smiley:

Right then! Jumping into some lovely discussions taking place on the forums: That's it from me! Having fun in a thread I didn't mention? Drop a link below for everyone to check out!

Have a lovely weekend all!

/Wave
-Mage
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »

HaHa. I couldn't resist! :p Thanks for more awesome highlights.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Your night time picture of Windenburg in Winter looks so very nice! @Gagea :) The full moon, dark skies, and snow covered trees and landscape look so very great!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    If I may interject @EA_Mage but August 31 highlight was last week! :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Sul, Sul Simmers!
    >
    > I am starting to think that my random picker site has a bias toward scenery... not that I am complaining I have received some AMAZING shots from all of you, so I am happy to display them ... just saying :smiley:
    >
    >
    >
    > This week's production comes from @Gagea - a lovely nigh time shot of Windenburg!
    >
    >
    > I want to start off with a big THANK YOU to all of you who have sent me screenshots or discussion recommendations!!!
    > They are very much loved and welcomed <3 <3 <3
    >
    > With that said...send me more :smiley:
    >
    > Right then! Jumping into some lovely discussions taking place on the forums:
    > * Our first thread this week got a start in August when @kirivian asked us to share our vampires and the stories created with them! It has grown into pretty lengthy discussion with some amazing vampires on display. Like vampires? "Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please" is just the right discussion for you!
    > * Have you ever had some advice or guidance for your Sim? Well the "Dear little sims," thread lets you share these words of wisdom with not only your Sim, but with us :smiley: Big Kudos to @hunniboo1 for the wildly entertaining thread!
    > * Once you are done with those Kudos, sent some over here as well! @liel88 showcase thread received an update recently and the collection of amazing builds is growing! Check out the "liel88 build showcase (new spa and modern home on page 3)" for some super pretty builds <3
    > * On The Sims 3 front I noticed a discussion that I think applies to all The Sims games - "When you are making sims do you ever make your friends or families?"
    > * And to top it all off... why not head over to "Where should he settle down?" and help @HillyBeth figure out where one of their Sims should relocate to once they move out :smiley:
    >
    > That's it from me! Having fun in a thread I didn't mention? Drop a link below for everyone to check out!
    >
    > Have a lovely weekend all!
    >
    > /Wave
    > -Mage

I love these recaps. Really entertaining seeing what Simmers discuss and it is helpful since I missed some good ones!
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited September 2018
    @EA_Mage Thanks for the mention in the highlights. We don't actually bite :) , and we love our vamps so I hope anyone interested will stop by and feel welcome!
    Post edited by kirivian on
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Thank you very much for the mention @EA_Mage!
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    edited September 2018
    Congratulations on your thread's being mentioned in today's Friday Highlights @liel88 B)!

Great threads, everyone! I had fun looking at all the treads, and great Friday Highlights screenshot :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Thank you @coolsim9999999 ! This is very exciting! <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    Thanks for chosing my screenshot. :)
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    I am a writer myself if I had stories includes vampires it would be the following

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/947837/please-babies-and-toddlers-with-disabilities/p1?new=1

The Sims Forums
    ×Friday Highlights for September 7th are here! Head over here to check them out!
    ×September 6 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on Consoles Patch notes here.

Please Babies and Toddlers with Disabilities
    PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey
    8:25AM in The Sims Mobile Game Feedback
    Hello EA Support Team,
    Many users I know have a Disability in the sims its a perfect world even for Toddlers or Babies what I would like to have Baby Demons back or Toddlers with disabilities for example wheel chair, Crutches , deformities, hearing aids , glasses.

I have a Disability myself and through creating babies and Toddlers grow up with these disabilities will help other Teens who are once like me get a feeling as a sim parent loving there child through the years and building a bondship of what its like to have a Disability in a storyline.

Including once there are grown ups in Relationships called the Storyline;

" Will you love me for who I am"
    Having another sim love them going through the challenges of there disability and loving whom they are.

Next could you allow me to hold my baby within my House.

And develop baby clothing and not blankets plus some basic genetic customization for our sim members to pick what we want for what our babies/ Toddlers look like.

And have baby relationship with parent story including the following:

The adoption story includes a adoption centre the gurus have fun and develop babies at a Adoption center that goes with the The Sims mobile from here new Sims choose a Baby including a Alien baby that was in the Sims two.

Both Mother and baby's love

The brocken child who's family has no love

The Baby villain who grows to controls sims
    Two parents vampires just have a baby but are poor and not nourish with enough food to thrive on there baby isn't a vampire will the Baby survive or become the Head of the Vampire family and will the parents be able to control there thirst for blood?

The perfect Baby

Abandoned by family( Leads to Adoption)

Anyone else have any ideas for babie stories you like to share?
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    @Gagea
    That's a very pretty pic!

@EA_Mage is there any way you can wrangle getting that pic put in some future pack, as a nice piece of art to hang on the wall?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    @Movotti that's a great idea. In the meantime I would check if any cc creators would be up to the task. For those not opposed to cc.
    edited September 2018
    I know this isn't Sims 4 but check out this new update from Sims Freeplay do you think the ICE Queen would marry a vampire?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Ll5mkb5ILOV-j1ESz7qz3j8HwN0mSrs/view?usp=drivesdk

• Katiedid05Katiedid05 Posts: 3 New Member
    Any news or thoughts for an upcoming new The Sims 5? Chronologically it sims like time.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Katiedid05 wrote: »
    Any news or thoughts for an upcoming new The Sims 5? Chronologically it sims like time.

lolno
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
    Hi Sim members,
    EA-Mage can't answer those questions anything related to product or development due to legal reasons.

I volunteer for a charity thats a App and website for Customer service we get the information first because we to understand the product in my case I had to agree to terms to not give away new product details.

So I Imagine if there is a Sims 5 they can't share any info EA/Mavis will make a announcement when the get the okay from the Company Ceo and Supervisors.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Katiedid05 wrote: »

Hi @Katiedid05, chances are, if Sims 5 was to be a thing, you would undoubtedly see it announced everywhere. There isn't information available to share as it hasn't been announced. Please be assured though, if there is ever any major updates or news to be shared, the Community as a whole would know about it :D

A quick reminder, this is a thread to highlight awesome content from the week on the Sims forum. Discussing anything else in this thread would be derailing it and breaking the forum rules ^^; so let's be mindful not to head down that path folks :)
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    For your visual enjoyment (or not). It is also a pic of windenburg in winter. This is Uroel, my YA heir coming back from a semi-date with (hopefully) her future husband. :)

09-02-18_2-02-22_PM.png
    Your picture of sim in Windenburg at Wintertime is very nice! @Rawla :) The red colour of her outfit looks especially nice with the Wintery white colour of the background setting.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    FYI: The "dear little sims" discussion is here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/947494/dear-little-sims
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mage -I've got a few pictures from my TS3 Evermore Falls legacy taken in the spring of 1637.
    The Ivanovitch family went to visit the Evermore Falls city hall.
    44583307261_bbdc1b37f9_b.jpg
    The first appearance of the ice cream cart in the spring of 1637.Why is this ice cream cart from the 17th century looking like a 20th century ice cream truck?
    44583293371_031010b3cc_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your picture of sim in Windenburg at Wintertime is very nice! @Rawla :) The red colour of her outfit looks especially nice with the Wintery white colour of the background setting.

Thank you very much Rosemow. You're comments of kindness always makes me smile. You are a true inspiration.
    It is great that your sims visited Evermore City Hall in your game @TadOlson :) The flag pole is a great touch at the venue. Sims would be enjoying doing their City Hall business work on the computer in the corner nook. The lanterns are a nice touch in the venue.