Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heres my list of bugs in my game (last update was seasons)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeerLordDeerLord Posts: 236 Member
    edited August 2018
    DeerLord wrote: »
    These bugs came after season. FYI i have NOT updated my game with the 31 July patch, so no worries. I have no idea if these would be fixed after, but i didnt read them in the fixed list anyway.

When was the last time you did update your game? This list isn't very reliable or useful if you're not even on the current patch and it makes me question if the claimed bed issue is actually back or if you've failed to update your game since it was fixed in the last patch.

As i clearly stated: This has nothing to do with the latest patch. I am allowed to share my list of bugs at any time and I have mentioned above that this happened after the seasons pack. That was my last pack/update.
    I mentioned it because one of your problems was fixed in a hotfix after the big seasons patch. It just seems like it'd cause unnecessary confusion all around if someone happened to read your original post trying to see if there are new bugs without scrolling through the entire thread, or you're trying to get help and people are offering it for a version of the game nobody has been playing for the past month. Or what if you're running mods and CC on a version of the game that they no longer support?

• Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    edited August 2018
    * actions get stuck in queue and makes my sim cancel all actions i give. They wont get fixed until they travel.
    * the claim on a bed doesnt work. When i click on the energy bar, my sims choose randomly a bed and not their own.
    * Group meals fail sometimes to display the amount that is left. The number is right, but the picture show a full cake while there is only one left for example.
    * Clicking on a sim in IU doesnt work sometimes. I have to click like 10 times for it to finally be the active sim.
    * Sometimes when my mother sim goes to her bakery and it usually happens when I click on the plane image that brings them instantly to the bakery, it takes all my teens from school while its schooltime. It then says they are skipping school and there's no way to let them go back to school. Its bad for their grades too.
    * sims tend to teleport, Its probably a routing fix, but its too much and weird.
    * I still have the weird thing where i fast-forward the time on max speed in the night and its 4 AM and it jumps back to 3 AM. Have been like this for years since the first few patches/packs maybe.

Yea I’m aggravated about these patches we’ve gotten recently. I’ve been trying to play but literally exit the game because I’m so frustrated.

My biggest problem is the delay after clicking a sim in the IU. There’s a long delay before you actually have control of the sim. That’s a huge problem because you can’t get anything done.

I’m also having problems with the queued interactions. They just cancel out and the sim will just stand there. When I finally realize the sim didn’t do anything I told it to do, I get aggravated and don’t even want to play. I’ve gotten used to the sims canceling interactions slightly, but really, what’s the point in playing when they do what they want.

Aside from those two, the sims occasionally will freeze and I have to exit the game to get them unfrozen. Which sometimes doesn’t work. I’ve just been playing in build mode since seasons has been released.

I barely have any mods, I’ve removed them and still have the issues. Which is irrelevant since everyone else is having these issues too. Sorry if my tone seems mad, I just really have been in a sims mood and can’t play because it’s so buggy.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,654 Member
    * actions get stuck in queue and makes my sim cancel all actions i give. They wont get fixed until they travel.
    * the claim on a bed doesnt work. When i click on the energy bar, my sims choose randomly a bed and not their own.
    * Group meals fail sometimes to display the amount that is left. The number is right, but the picture show a full cake while there is only one left for example.
    * Clicking on a sim in IU doesnt work sometimes. I have to click like 10 times for it to finally be the active sim.
    * Sometimes when my mother sim goes to her bakery and it usually happens when I click on the plane image that brings them instantly to the bakery, it takes all my teens from school while its schooltime. It then says they are skipping school and there's no way to let them go back to school. Its bad for their grades too.
    * sims tend to teleport, Its probably a routing fix, but its too much and weird.
    * I still have the weird thing where i fast-forward the time on max speed in the night and its 4 AM and it jumps back to 3 AM. Have been like this for years since the first few patches/packs maybe.

Yea I’m aggravated about these patches we’ve gotten recently. I’ve been trying to play but literally exit the game because I’m so frustrated.

My biggest problem is the delay after clicking a sim in the IU. There’s a long delay before you actually have control of the sim. That’s a huge problem because you can’t get anything done.

I’m also having problems with the queued interactions. They just cancel out and the sim will just stand there. When I finally realize the sim didn’t do anything I told it to do, I get aggravated and don’t even want to play. I’ve gotten used to the sims canceling interactions slightly, but really, what’s the point in playing when they do what they want.

Aside from those two, the sims occasionally will freeze and I have to exit the game to get them unfrozen. Which sometimes doesn’t work. I’ve just been playing in build mode since seasons has been released.

I barely have any mods, I’ve removed them and still have the issues. Which is irrelevant since everyone else is having these issues too. Sorry if my tone seems mad, I just really have been in a sims mood and can’t play because it’s so buggy.

Hello
    You may like to post feedback on this AHQ EA thread if you haven’t already done that
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Autonomy-and-Simulation-Lag-Seasons-Patch/m-p/6918287#M68264