Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Congratulations @jacallon @sawdust @HEW310 and @1HappyMonkey ! All of the builds were stunning!
  • FidgetyAtomFidgetyAtom Posts: 128 Member

Congrats to you @jacallon for your win! @sawdust , @HEW310 and @1HappyMonkey Congrats on your placement!! All had such beautiful homes!

And @JojoMOMSTER , I just adore your living room! Good job :D
    Money can't buy you happiness
    but it can buy The Sims
    which is pretty much
    the same thing
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thanks for the congrats and also congratulations to @jacallon, @HEW310, @1HappyMonkey and @JojoMOMSTER for the room win. Well done everyone. :)

I have one question re feedback @BuildnShare. I'm not sure what you meant by "There is one MOO item". Do you mean there is an item that misplaced due to MOO or do you mean I should have MOO'd the trellis to meet up as one.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners of the Starting Out challenge. Woot! I really think they were all great builds, and I did read in the forums that there were some build glitches going on. I hope they fix them soon. @JojoMOMSTER - congrats on your room build. Congrats to @jacallon, @sawdust, @Hew310 & @1HappyMonkey. Those were some awe-sim builds! Congrats to everyone else who entered. I really liked all of them.
  • 1HappyMonkey1HappyMonkey Posts: 22 Member
    Congrats to @jacallon, @sawdust and @Hew310. I am so happy to be selected among such amazing houses. The challenge was very fun, and I appreciate the review comments and suggestions. I hope to participate in these challenges to make my builds even better. I am currently working on challenge 99.
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Congratulations @jacallon, @sawdust, @HEW310, @1HappyMonkey and @JojoMOMSTER. <3 Well done to all the builders in this division :)
  • jacallonjacallon Posts: 38 Member
    OMG! I won!! I can't believe it. Thank you so much Build n' Share judges, and thanks everyone for your congrats. I'd like to add my congrats to @sawdust @HEW310 and @1HappyMonkey . All fabulous builds! Well done everyone else who entered too.

I have to say, that I do love the house I built. I like the modern simplistic look and I really took my time building this one to make sure everything was spot on. I'll go and have another look at that 2nd floor to see where I might have missed a picture or two though. Thanks again @BuildnShare :smile:
  • jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    Congrats to @jacallon, @sawdust, @Hew310 & and @1HappyMonkey! Beautiful builds.

And congrats to @JojoMOMSTER ! Really a cute and adorable livingroom.

I loved the theme this round and all the different buildings - so much creativity. Well done, everyone!
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Huge congrats to @FidgetyAtom and @jacallon for their respective wins, epic builds, both!!

And also to @Pallystyle, @jhgkjhgkjh, @sawdust, @hew310 and @1HappyMonkey!! So many different and interesting entries for this round, everyone did such a great job!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    sawdust wrote: »
    Thanks for the congrats and also congratulations to @jacallon, @HEW310, @1HappyMonkey and @JojoMOMSTER for the room win. Well done everyone. :)

I have one question re feedback @BuildnShare. I'm not sure what you meant by "There is one MOO item". Do you mean there is an item that misplaced due to MOO or do you mean I should have MOO'd the trellis to meet up as one.

@sawdust - the judge has confirmed that they meant that the trellises would have looked better MOO'd together to meet as one.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • asap24asap24 Posts: 48 Member
    Awesome! Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you for the great feedback. I will take it all into account next build!
  • liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Thank you @BuildnShare for your review of my house, i hope i will do better next time. :)
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    bhaXpM1.png

Expert Results for #BNS98-The Four Seasons

@Creepsa
    xEOYLMY.png
    This home is packed with curb appeal! I love the interesting layout and rooflines. It’s a pleasing mix of traditional arches and more contemporary sloped sections. Great on the front drive and walkways. The pool area is absolutely gorgeous! I love the wicker seating and the covered BBQ area. The greenhouse is nicely done – love the arched glass roof. I like the idea of a neutral hallways to connect the seasonally themed rooms. Great kitchen – you can definitely see the autumn influences. The master bedroom is so lovely and tranquil. Summer’s room is just perfect for her! The lighted mirror and butterflies on the walls are great touches that she’s sure to love. The winter themes room is beautiful – love the arrangement of mirrors on the wall and the built-in wine rack. Great idea to include a sun room for Arthur. Nicolas’s bedroom and bath are darling!
    Suggestions:
    I know it’s technically a “window” but the open arches with no glass in the sun room are impractical. Especially now that we have snow and rain. At the least, a full door (rather than an open arch) into the living room would be more realistic. Some of the interior areas (like the kitchen) would have benefited from a bit more clutter/decorative objects.

@Rostri-Jodu
    dTM4trX.png
    I love the rustic look of this build. It gives the impression of a mountain ski lodge. Your wood and stone textures work together nicely. I love the front entry with the bench, rag rug and arrangement of flowers flanking the door. The “S” shaped swimming pool is so clever! Cute seating area with string lights. The llama topiaries by the gate are awesome. The greenhouse is fantastic, and I love your use of the stone/wood columns which contrast so nicely with the glass. Nice use of terrain paints throughout the outdoor spaces. The winter-themed living area is lovely – what an amazing snowflake mural! Love the bar nook. Nicolas’s bedroom is just perfect. I love the winter tree wallpaper, and the accent colors you’ve used. The autumn themed kitchen really stands out – great job. The red appliances are perfect. Any young lady would love to have Summer’s suite as her own personal retreat! You’ve really capture the exuberance of the season. The soaker tub surrounded by plants in the master bath is a nice touch.
    Suggestions:
    Instead of one large a-frame roof piece to cover almost the entire structure, could you have incorporated some different sizes/types of roof for more visual interest? I feel like the choice of rug in the dining area overpowered the room.

@masajo
    WbeEkcM.png
    Wow! This home is a show-stopper from the front. I love the combination of stone and stucco and the dark brown contrasting trim. The front landscaping is gorgeous with its combination of red, yellow and oranges. You’ve done a masterful job of combining different roof pieces on a home with an interesting and complex shape. Cute kitchen for Mrs. Climate. I like the inclusion of a fire place in here. The autumn theme carries over nicely into the dining area. The downstairs study is nicely done – I like the tranquil green in here. The rear patio and green house are lovely. Summer is sure to love her swimming pool! I love your use of color in Summer’s bedroom. The master bedroom looks like a tranquil retreat. I like how you’ve used dividers to define the different spaces. Nicolas’s room is just adorable!
    Suggestions:
    To me, the living room was more holiday themed than winter themed. Guests would probably appreciate a door into the downstairs bath from the guest room. Compared to the beautiful harmony of the landscaping colors, parts of the interior color scheme weren’t as visually appealing.

@gmcrozier
    xbzfZNn.png
    This is a charming home from the exterior. I love the front porch and the flowers across the front of the brick fencing. The front entry is very inviting, and I love the chess table nestled under the tree in the yard. There are no many lovely details in the yard from the flowers around the trees to the bird bath and feeder. The living room is beautiful. I love the fireplace with brick, stone and wood. The glassed-in dining room provides a great view of the yard and greenhouse. The skylight in here is a nice touch. The master bedroom is nicely done with a pleasing spring color palette. The outdoor dining and play space are awesome – fantastic job on the landscaping. Summer’s pool area is a relaxing retreat. Did she get her requested BBQ? (didn’t see it in the pics). Nicolas’s winter living room is gorgeous, and I love how the colors carry over into his bedroom. Summer’s brightly colored bedroom and bath are exuberant without being overwhelming.!
    Suggestions:
    A different brick tone on the fencing would have blended better with the brown brick of the main part of the home and the brown wooden fencing. I would have liked to have seen more color in the autumn kitchen.

@abelhinha35
    Q98xHMS.png
    I love the look of this home in the snow! It really does have a lodge feel to it. The different levels you’ve created give visual interest. I like the raised area camouflaged by rock that gives the impression of raised terrain. The living/play area is bright and homey. Love the reading nook! The ground floor bedrooms are very pretty and serene. Interesting kitchen layout. I like the warm colors in here. Nicolas’s toddler room is very cute! I love all the decorative touches and large toys for him to play with. His winter colored bathroom is just perfect. Summer’s room definitely has a teen girl vibe to it! Great job on the color combinations and decorative clutter.
    Suggestions:
    Several of your windows were not functioning properly. I didn’t really get a “winter” feel from your living room with fireplace. The large deck looked bare and could have used some furnishings.

@Laireen35
    dySbFLa.png
    What a cute Mediterranean build! It fits perfectly in Oasis Springs. I love the turret and the diagonal rooms you’ve used to give the front a unique appearance. The fencing blends perfectly with the home, and the landscaping fits with the desert surroundings. The greenhouse is fantastic. I love its unique shape and creative use of the small upper windows. The little awning over the hanging tools is such a cute touch! Beautiful pool deck with all the touches needed to enjoy time in the sun. I love how you created the look of large glass sliding doors – perfect for this home and its climate. The outdoor dining and grilling area is lovely. I love how the stone of the greenhouse is carried over to the mudroom walls. And what a cute little mudroom/laundry! The kitchen is nicely done in Mrs. Climate’s requested colors. The upstairs landing so bright and inviting, and the children’s rooms are both perfectly done – so bright, fun and perfect for their preferences.
    Suggestions:
    The front door and entry were a bit non-descript for this home. Wood or stone in the winter den might tie things together better than the red carpet does.

@FaithofKaela
    iGZ0uK1.png
    Seasonal Modern has a sleek contemporary feel to it. I love the contrast of stone and wood trim. The “17” by the entry is very clever! Interesting tree planter in this area. The autumn colors in the dining room and kitchen are beautifully done. I love all the decorative touches in these rooms. The winter living room with cozy fireplace for Nicolas is lovely. Gorgeous guest bath. I love the use of mirrors in here. Nicolas’s room is just perfect – so cute. Great job on the master suite. The clutter around the double sink is so realistic, lol. The attached greenhouse is fantastic, and I love the inclusion of a “garage.” Great job on creating a garage look on the front of the house as well. Fantastic pool area with bar and BBQ. The brick pool deck and stone lining of the pool is very elegant. Perfect use of terrain paint for the side path. The natural pond is just lovely.
    Suggestions:
    I think it’s partly the weather it’s photographed in (one more thing for us to worry about when taking pics!), but the front of the house doesn’t wow as much as it could.

3gHHX7s.png

Sorry for the delay on the results! The entries were so closely matched, as they often are in this category. I've had the comments written for days but simply could not decide on place winners. In the end, I went back and tallied up "wow" factors for each lot and several emerged slightly ahead of the pack. Without further ado...
    j7o411N.jpg
    1st Place goes to:
    @masajo
    2nd Place goes to:
    @Laireen35 AND @gmcrozier
    3gHHX7s.png
    ROOM ENTRIES

@SoulGal7
    FGViRSC.png
    So much detail in your kitchen/dining room! I love the brick wall and the appliance colors. The clutter details are nicely done as well.

And the winner is….
    @SoulGal7
    3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    Congrats to the winners and a special thank you to the BNS Team for the feedback!
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Congrats to all winners! So many lovely homes :smiley:
  • FidgetyAtomFidgetyAtom Posts: 128 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! I love all the houses - so many homes, not enough plots to put them on!!
    Money can't buy you happiness
    but it can buy The Sims
    which is pretty much
    the same thing
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Congrats to @masajo - very well deserved win my dear!! And to @Laireen35 and @gmcrozier as well, fabulous builds all round!! And thank you for the feedback on my build @BuildnShare, I'll make sure to take my pics when the sun is shining in the future!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • ogzknnogzknn Posts: 9 New Member
    Congratulations to all the winners! And thank you @BuildnShare for the kind comments I’ll make sure to take car in the future
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Congratulations @masajo @Laireen35 and @gmcrozier. Lovely builds and well done to all.
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Congratulations @masajo and @Laireen35. @BuildnShare thank you for the feedback, as far as the bbq for Summer. It was on the back porch, opposite the dining table (very next pic).
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Congrats to @masajo @Laireen35 & @gmcrozier - fantastic builds. Loved them all. And congrats to all those who entered. Thanks to @BuildnShare for the shoe in win on the room challenge. I love doing room challenges :)
  • asap24asap24 Posts: 48 Member
    When it comes to the albums we create for the slideshows....I have trouble getting angles right sometimes, but then I worry about having TOO many photos. What's considered too many photos?
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited July 2018
    Congrats to the winner and placers. <3 Well done to everyone that entered. <3
    edited July 2018
    HVCdrRO.png

Established Results for #BNS99 – Back To Their Roots

@JHGKJHGKJH
    iZ3ETmC.png[img][/img]
    Three Oaks is a cozy and charming home. The layout flows well and although stone homes are notoriously drafty, this one feels quite warm. It would appear that someone is an amateur ornithologist with all of the bird photos and feathers. I certainly feel transported to a simpler time. The use of spandrels inside is a nice touch and adds to the rustic feel. With just enough clutter to make it feel lived in. The kitchen is just wonderful, I can imagine the smell of home cooking wafting out and enticing the Chen’s guests (now I’m hungry). Your choice of furnishings goes really well with the style of build and the mudroom was a great addition. The grounds are landscaped very well and the garden shed is a very nice touch.

Suggestions:
    In the living room on the fireplace mantel you chose to use Plumbot Box, I feel that this radio is way too modern for this build. I see that you use MOO, maybe the Grammyphone raised up to the mantel level would have fit this build better. In your slideshow, you only gave me 1 photo for the hall bathroom and 1 for the master bath, if a room is too small to get multiple photos, please give us an overhead pic of just that room. I noticed that in a couple places in the build that there were missing curtains (master bath and guest room)... was this an oversight? In the master bedroom, the painting Songs of Simisouri really looks out of place. On the front facade the windows over the front entry don’t really fit in with the rest of the build, seeing how this is a bathroom, you could eliminate these windows and the build will still look balanced. What happened to the right side of the house? I know that you built very close to the edge of the lot, but it would have been nice to have seen some attention given here, either with plants or terrain paint. Overall this is a very charming build and fits the brief well.

@sawdust
    IWFWsnP.png[img][/img]
    Contemporary Farmhouse has great curb appeal, I have always been a sucker for a big wrap around porch! Nice choice to go with the metal roof, definitely gives it a contemporary feel. Creative use of MOO to create the hanging plants on the porch, nice landscaping along the front of the porch. The kitchen is very nice and I like that it is an eat-in kitchen, very fitting for a country home. The offices are a nice touch and I am sure that the Chen's can get a lot of work done in their respective offices. The master bedroom is huge and the walk-in dressing room is a nice touch.
    Suggestions:
    Although I am a fan of the wrap around porch, it is awful bare. It would have been nice to have seen an outdoor dining area and perhaps a BBQ. If the Chens are entertaining guests, their guests would have to go through either the DR’s office or the utility room or go outside and come back in, in order to get from the living room to the dining room table. There are a lot of empty walls in this build, I don’t believe that every square inch needs to be covered, but there are huge blank spots, for example, the master bedroom, one of the largest rooms in the house... 4 walls... 1 piece of wall decor. The landscaping at the front of the porch was nice, but the rest of the lot was severely lacking, you could have eliminated the unused basement and used that money for more landscaping or interior decor. It would have been nice to have seen some skill building activities (chess table, easel, or woodworking table) for the Chens.

@nicolethebowl
    07-19-18_1_31_56_PM.png[IMG][/img]
    We found it very difficult to make out much of your build, don't forget we rely solely on the media you provide to judge your entry. You might want to check out our Showcase Guide for your next entry. So I then went to download your build and soon discovered that you forgot the BnS99 hashtag. Alright so now I have your build, let’s have a look. Well, this certainly doesn’t look like a barn anymore. The rooms are large and would translate well for Sims play. The tans and yellows certainly give the home some warmth. The Chen's could certainly throw some large parties here. The outdoor area has some wide open spaces that would be ideal when it comes time to place the playground equipment.

Suggestions:
    Please, please make sure that you tag your build when you upload it to the gallery. You had almost 23,000 of the budget left and it would have been nice to have seen more decorations inside and more landscaping on the exterior. Your rooms were much larger then they needed to be. By making your rooms smaller it is much easier to fill them and to make them feel cosy and lived in. It would also have allowed you to get a 2nd bathroom in. The 1 that you have now can only be accessed through the Master bedroom. Your landscaping feels haphazard, you need to plan your exterior spaces the same way that you would your interior. Define spaces, give them definition and then direct people to these spaces. Use terrain paint to give realism to your exterior spaces, add dirt under your plants, create pathways and best of all it doesn’t affect your budget. On the facade of your build, I don’t understand the purpose of the small roofline on the front. It feels like you knew that something was needed there, but you were unsure. If you were to take that roof and drag it out to create a porch it would create a focal point and draw your eye to the front door. On the sides of the build, a couple dormers would have added some visual interest.

@TresaofPern
    BsuB9Rw.png
    Morning Glory Farm certainly says country! Your living room is warm and inviting, I can imagine myself curling up with a book in front of the fireplace. The office looks very professional and I am sure the Chens will be able to get a lot of work done in there. The laundry room is a nice touch. The dining room looks like a great place for the family to discuss their day over dinner. The kitchen is quite spacious and certainly country, nice choice in counters and cabinets, the pass-thru is a nice feature. The master bedroom looks very tranquil. Herbal storage room.... interesting. The guest bedroom looks like it would convert to a toddler’s room nicely. Well done!

Suggestions:
    Your rooms were decorated very well, however you still need to pay attention to the details. On the exterior of the home you have windows on the same level at different heights, for example, the windows in the dormers, the window on the right dormer is lower than the one on the left. This happens again on the left side of the house, where the window on the 2nd-floor landing is higher than the one to the right of it. On the inside the living room being open to the 2nd floor is great, but you have floating ceiling lights and the 2nd-floor wall opposite of the landing is completely blank and appears to be a different wall color, making it stick out even more. I would suggest switching the herbal storage room with the downstairs bathroom, it just makes more sense. As it is, any guest that would be staying in your guest bedroom would have to either go in and use the master bathroom or go all the way downstairs to use that bathroom. Okay, let’s talk landscaping... I know what happened here, you ran out of money and decided to use the flower terrain paint, just to cover it up. Money, money, money, where can we get some money. Let’s have a look at those windows. You mostly used three types of windows on your build, the “Suburban Outlook” (the short shuttered window) for $55, the “Octopane” (short shutterless window) for $35 and “The Clapper” (the tall shuttered window) for $295. Most homes that have shutters, they are purely for looks and often only used on the front facade. If you were to use the “Octopane” window instead of the shuttered windows on the side and back of the home, you would save $1,800, even if you just replaced the “The Clapper” windows on the sides and back with the “Suburban Outlook” windows, you would save $1,440. That savings would have gone a long way towards the landscaping.

@FruUtter
    KThklwP.jpg
    French Country Farmhouse is a beautiful home with lots of old world charm. The rooms are decorated very well and it is obvious that you put a lot of thought into this build. Your use of spandrels and columns is spot on for this type of build. Object choice and placement was excellent! Very well done!

Suggestions:
    We request an overhead of the roofing and of each level so that when we are going through your pics, we can see where the rooms are in relationship to one another. When I was going through your pics I had no idea where the rooms were in the build. Another problem that I had was that you didn’t give me any exterior shots without snow.... so I was unable to see your landscaping or use of terrain paint. Last of all in the gallery you build shows a cost of 82,932 with the lot cost 3,000 that puts you at 85,932 for your total build cost. Making you 932 over budget.

@4Sanne
    HXQjJb1.png
    Hygge House is a charmer. For some reason it made me think of the movie Heidi. Your landscaping is absolutely stunning, so natural looking and believable. Your presentation narrative was wonderful. Inside this home screams old world charm with just the right amount of upgrades. Your object choices and placement was very well done. The layout was well thought out and although small, looks as though there would be no issues in gameplay.

Suggestions:
    I really liked this build, and it is so well done, I only have one suggestion. In the hallway you have a long empty wall, it would have been nice to have some sort of wall decor on it. Overall an outstanding build!

@ShadowFairy74
    y7eZ3uJ.png
    Simple living is a very quaint build. The front porch is quite large and deep. Nice touch having the pool on the rear porch. The interior has a nice flow with nice size rooms and I can see how it would translate well in gameplay. Nice dining area with the glass roof and the kitchen is very spacious.

Suggestions:
    We found it very difficult to make out much of your build, don't forget we rely solely on the media you provide to judge your entry. You might want to check out our Showcase Guide for your next entry. This was a build entry and unfortunately, you were more focused on showing us your sims, then you were showing us your build. Because I had to download your build in order to give you feedback, I was rather disappointed the plants you show your sim planting in your slideshow, were not included in your upload. Looking through your build I noticed that the rooms are rather dark and would benefit from more lighting. With 2 fireplaces you would certainly think that there would be some chimneys. You need to plan your exterior spaces the same way that you would your interior. Define spaces, give them definition and then direct people to these spaces. Use terrain paint to give realism to your exterior spaces, add dirt under your plants, create pathways and best of all it doesn’t affect your budget.

@FidgetyAtom
    07-20-18_7-38-57%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Mo Chou Wu is a stunning Asian inspired build. I just can’t say enough nice things about it. The Chen's will have no problem honoring their heritage with this build. You have made great choices on the exterior colors and textures. Your landscaping is well planned and you defined the areas very well. Your path leads the viewer from one area to the next the whole way around the home. On your interiors, the Asian inspiration is present but not overwhelming. The colors are great and your use of spandrels and columns adds a lot of character to the build. It is obvious that you put a lot of thought into decorating this home

Suggestions:
    I really liked this build, and it is so well done, I have only a few suggestions. I know that you spent the entire budget, so I don’t know where you would get the money, but here goes... If the Chens were to have an overnight guest where would they bath? Although it wouldn’t be ideal, you do have room to place a shower in the downstairs bathroom. I did see some plants cutting into the foundation, so you may want to be careful of that in the future. One last thing... being that this is an Asian inspired build, maybe a shoe rack in the entry hall. Overall, an excellent build.

@RachelShennan
    37781021_10157680744478761_2354412500851621888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c88b43bff736638f39b4db2c0c26d1aa&oe=5BCE7F55
    Home Farm is a very rustic country home. I like your plant choices and placement in the landscaping. Inside the layout seems to flow very well. Lots of counter space in that kitchen! Nice sunroom, your object choices are good. The rooms upstairs are a nice size and well decorated. Well done!

Suggestions:
    I noticed that the Elm tree by the front door and also the Hawthorn tree by the greenhouse are cutting into the roofs. The stone covering the entire outside of the home was a little overwhelming Maybe in a couple of places use wood siding to break it up, this is very common on stone homes as additions are added (the sunroom and the section with the front door would have been ideal). I was also disappointed to find out that there were no harvestable in your build. You had areas designated, but no plants. Your landscaping plants are very well placed, however, I would have liked to of seen you use the terrain paints to put dirt under your plants to give a more realistic look to them. On the inside the entry hall has a chair there set on a diagonal, the back of the chair is cutting into the wall. Also in the entryway, you have a bench between the two bookcases if you were to move that either to the left or right just a little bit, it would show two complete storage bins underneath instead of 1 in the centre and 2 halves on either side.
    3gHHX7s.png
    qSjLuiS.png
    And the winner is...
    @4Sanne

2nd place goes to @FidgetyAtom

3rd place goes to @JHGKJHGKJH

3gHHX7s.png
    SIM ENTRIES.

@TresaofPern
    Zcnlrog.png
    Wei and Xiaolian Chen are an adorable couple. It looks like they are truly in love. Wei shouldn’t have any problems convincing her to get a dog. Good job!

@FruUtter
    b9DQoeB.jpg
    Dr Chen and Mr Chen are a dynamic couple. I’m glad you thought out of the box and made Dr Chen non-Asian. The eyes on Dr Chen are stunning and the beauty mark is a nice touch. Well done!

@FidgetyAtom
    xju6wkH.png
    Dr. An-Lahn Chen and Mr. Landry Chen are an exceptional couple and seem well fitted for one another. I really enjoyed your presentation and I especially got a kick out of “SimFlix” and “Peach is the new Orange”. Very creative!

@Withlovejulien
    owef3LC.png
    Dr. Chow Chen and Mr Mike Chen make quite the dapper couple. It’s awesome that they are meeting their neighbors and making new friends. They certainly look like they are enjoying their new carefree lifestyle. Good job!

@gillr52
    YRYwBzd.png
    Dr Nuan Chen and Mr Li Chen are a stunning couple and their dog TangTang is adorable!

And the winner is….
    @FruUtter
    3gHHX7s.png

ROOM ENTRIES

@FidgetyAtom
    QiLduFP.png
    Lil Ol’ Kitchen is a wonderful eat-in kitchen and the attached greenhouse is a nice touch, you can’t get any fresher then that! Good job!

And the winner is….
    @Fidgety Atom
    3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • RachelShennanRachelShennan Posts: 163 Member
    I was unfortunately too late with my entry to play it first and add in some harvestables, life just gets in the way sometimes! Disappointed that this has maybe lost me some points as it shouldn't be about having harvestables if I had created the space for them. As for the bench between the book cases, that was a purpose choice to not show two of the bins due to if I had moved it to the side a bit it would have looked out of place

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top