This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

SUBMIT YOUR SIM - The Warehouse on Black Street Challenge

Six sims.
Five challenges.
One Red Room.

There's this...warehouse, you see.
And it sat idle.
Empty.
For far too long.

Why waste such a gorgeous building? Galvanized metal flooring, barbed wire fencing, a sweet little apartment for...well, not your sim, that's for sure!

@kirasososweet and I have partnered up to torture take control of your willing sims, and all you have to do is submit them below! Please use the below template for submissions.
Name:
Backstory:
Picture (if possible):
Your sim must be a young adult, as per challenge rules.
NOTE: You have a maximum of 12 skill points to use as you deem fit. (These can be cheated in).

For a backstory on the challenge itself, you can read the original rules here. While Kira and I will be making some tweaks here and there, we will be generally following the guidelines!

Also, don't worry about the clothing situation. We'll be providing the finest quality prison suits. Only the best for your sims!

Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

Post edited by PrincessSimcess on

Comments

• Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Reserved.

• Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 793 Member
    Ill be back... :)
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited July 2018
    First clue, now this, you must really enjoy torturing our poor sims. Question, what is the stance on skills?
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited May 2018
    I'll submit a sim that is perfect for you to torture this casting call. He was originally submitted for a Big Brother casting that vanished into a black hole.

Name: Rufus Brace
    Backstory: Rufus Brace is creative force behind the critically acclaimed band Monsoon In India (how they are described to sound think Talking Heads meets Kid A era Radiohead). Many in the music world have described him as an insufferable genius (heavily on the insufferable part though many musicians question whether he's a genius or a hack). He once passed off playing with a See & Say while snorting substances as a concept album. He has been known to incite feuds with other musicians over the years and treats his fans with contempt & scorn due to his overinflated ego regarding his "art".
    Picture (if possible): Link to where he is in the gallery is here

my user name is vampelt81
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited July 2018
    I planned to enter this after my exams, and then I put it off and put it off because I'm a shameless procrastinator. Anyway, if it's still going ahead, I've got a guy for you.

Name: James Lawton

xmg5MxM.jpg

Backstory:

Being a good GP requires more than a flashy degree, it takes experience... something which Dr. Lawton has in abundance. He’s experienced bloaty head, sweaty shivers, a burning belly and possibly still has llama flu. Yesterday, he caught himself scratching his elbow – probably a skin condition – he’ll look into it.

Did you know that in the past 20 years, at least 30 new diseases have been identified? That means 30 more diseases that he could have has. His co-worker even accused him of being a hypochondriac, and if James could add that to the list, he would. That was why he'd studied medicine, so he could self-diagnose to his heart's content. That, and the endless supply of disposable gloves.

Despite the guffaws from his therapist, mother and string of failed relationships, he's certain that everything's out to get him. Ever since he can remember, he's had the sense that he would kick the bucket early. That's the reason self-preservation has always been Lawton's number one motivation. Never-mind that silly Hippocratic oath thing.

Skills:
    Charisma - 4
    Logic - 4
    Wellness - 2
    Violin - 2

My Origin ID: DreamPrisoner
    #PrincessSimcess #WOBS
    He will show up as having CC, but doesn't.
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    How did I miss this one before? I will be submitting you someone later today. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Yes, for those curious, this is still open!!

• Options
    Updated Entry Form
    Name:
    Backstory:
    Picture (if possible):
    Skills: You have a maximum of 12 skill points to spend as you deem fit. (These can be cheated in)

Please hashtag your sim under #WOBS so they can be easily selected!

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    edited July 2018
    07-11-18_3-21-42c2a0pm.png?w=656

Name: Rhea Cope
    Backstory: Nobody knows anything about Rhea. Not even her. She woke up in the hospital several years ago and had no memory of her past. She picked out a name for herself and went on with her life. Lately she has been having flashes of what she believes to be memories of her past life. It is a life that she does not want to remember. All she sees in these memories is death and blood. Lots of blood. Every time the memory ends with her holding a knife in her hand. Was she a murderer in her previous life? Who was it that she may have killed? What happened to make her lose her memory?
    Picture (if possible): It's up there
    Skills: Fitness - 5; Charisma - 3; Handiness - 2; Mischief - 2

No CC, but will have to check modded to find her. That dang default replacement stuff...
    wotgen6.gif?w=656