This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

CLUE - Submit a Sim!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I want to submit a sim, but just asking- if I save a sim, the item doesn't go with them in the gallery, yes? So will you need to be able to acquire that item in your game? Also, I'm guessing we don't control the sims at all once they're in your grasp? :smile: Or do we need to make choices once they're accepted?

When I checked, items don't stay in the sim's inventory after uploading them, so I just put my item in a spoiler tag on my submission.

And from her previous challenges we haven't been in control of our sims, there have been votes and some participation, but I don't know how this one would go. I'm assuming we're not making choices.
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    HMMM, this sounds interesting! I may try and submit a sim or 2, but dunno for sure!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    I want to submit a sim, but just asking- if I save a sim, the item doesn't go with them in the gallery, yes? So will you need to be able to acquire that item in your game? Also, I'm guessing we don't control the sims at all once they're in your grasp? :smile: Or do we need to make choices once they're accepted?

Hey! Sorry for such a late reply, but yes, you're correct - their item doesn't save in the inventory. Some people have also chosen things that the sims don't actually possess (like spare underwear). I will be able to acquire the item though, so no worries there! If it's from a pack I don't have, I'll still use the item as it's intended - it just might not be visible!
    Generally I put out voting polls for certain decisions. Based on a questionnaire I did some time ago, people don't actually like too much interaction, so I stuck with the open polls. :)
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I just saw that we can submit two sims! I'm going to make another one for you! I can't wait for this.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    07-06-18_1-31-48c2a0pm.png?w=656

Carly Biggs
    Traits: Foodie, Mean, Hot Headed
    Object: Fork

Carly is a Culinary School drop out. She just couldn't handle being criticized about her food. She makes it how she likes it and if you don't like that, then buzz off and let her eat in peace.

Tagged with #PrincessSimcess. Will have to click the modded because of my default replacement stuff.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    Are you still accepting sims?
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Sim: Marcella Grimm
    KTy2e8B.png
    hZstvCg.png

Mysterious, dark, and someone who doesn't really have friends. People always found her to be...odd, and too much to handle. Others find her scary, and are afraid of her; which she doesn't mind. She loves 'getting' some new and interesting objects for herself, and is someone who loves to be bad! XD.

Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Traits: kleptomaniac, evil, materialistic
    Item: Hmm...I am really not sure XD. Maybe...money or some 'evil/dark' object. (most likely stolen, of course!)
    Gallery ID: Sims4Girl202 (She's in my gallery under the household name "Grimm").

LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    PrincessSimcessPrincessSimcess Posts: 917 Member
    Nymphiea wrote: »
    Are you still accepting sims?

Yes!
    Lift up your head, princess. If not, the crown falls.
    35532344976_d8721ca725_z_d.jpg