Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Life State Poll (Not) on Twitter !

In My opinion, I do not think it is Fair that SimGuruGrant seems to be doing this Poll (Only) mind you on Twitter, and Nothing on the Forums, The Poll is for which New Life State that is (Not) in the Sims 4 do people wish to see Next, So I have Decided to post this thread to see what others would Vote for if they could, Here are the Choices We get from the Poll>

1. Werewolves
2.Fairies
3. Witches
4. Genie

Those are the choices from the Sims 4 Community page, there are suppose to be like 3 polls I guess, So what do you think bout these Life States, which one would you Vote for? My choice of course would be Werewolves, since I only get 1 choice, :)

Comments

• VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I think he is doing a poll on Twitter because it is generally believed that only hardcore fans use forums while twitter is a more casual and being twittter the amount lf users who use it would be greater then those on the forum.

As for my vote I'm going with 1 but 2 would be my second. I know most want witches however but I didn't care much for them since their wasn't anything that made them physically stand out.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Twitter is just a lot more accessible than these forums are. The poll never would've gotten 9,000 votes so quickly here.

I voted for fairies, but of course witches will win out.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I do not use Twitter nor Facebook, and I am sure that I am not the only one, so they should of taken that into consideration as well, so I am glad I found this on the Sims Community Page, :)
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    I don't use Twitter, but I'd have voted for witches. I'm not interested in supernaturals though.
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I have a twitter that I don't use so went ahead and placed my vote for witches. I miss my broomsticks!
    6riwm5.png
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    I kinda hate supernaturals tbh. But of the choices i hope witches wins!!
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    edited June 2018
    Out of those witches would probably win, regardless where this was posted.

I'm actually worried about witches being on this poll. This potentially means they haven't started developing any of these life states and just had a discussion about them recently :|
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    edited June 2018
    I agree that it is not fair to only make polls on Twitter. I think they should do both and just combine the results - there is even a Poll option here that they could use. And then announce the poll so everyone sees it. It's not nice not being able to participate just because you don't have a social media account. Also, if the forum is the place where the hard-core fans are, it is kind of even more unfair to not ask here. I hope that doesn't mean they also don't see any of the great ideas posted here.
    I really like that they ask fans at all! Other games would never do that. I guess that means they do listen to what we want, which is lovely. Still, as a forum user who doesn't have Twitter or any of the sort, I can't help but feel a bit neglected.

Anyway, I would have voted for Witches, but I'd like Werewolves too.
    Not really keen on the other two. I am curious to see what's in the next round.
    Sally1502 wrote: »
    I agree that it is not fair to only make polls on Twitter. I think they should do both and just combine the results - there is even a Poll option here that they could use. And then announce the poll so everyone sees it. It's not nice not being able to participate just because you don't have a social media account. Also, if the forum is the place where the hard-core fans are, it is kind of even more unfair to not ask here.

It would be unwise to conduct the same poll concurrently on two separate platforms for obvious reasons. I agree that they should announce them here, though.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    I agree that it is not fair to only make polls on Twitter. I think they should do both and just combine the results - there is even a Poll option here that they could use. And then announce the poll so everyone sees it. It's not nice not being able to participate just because you don't have a social media account. Also, if the forum is the place where the hard-core fans are, it is kind of even more unfair to not ask here. I hope that doesn't mean they also don't see any of the great ideas posted here.
    I really like that they ask fans at all! Other games would never do that. I guess that means they do listen to what we want, which is lovely. Still, as a forum user who doesn't have Twitter or any of the sort, I can't help but feel a bit neglected.

I completely agree.

As for this poll, I would have voted for witches. Werewolves would be cool too, though. I can see how genies could be kinda fun, but I feel like they wouldn't need a whole pack. As far as fairies are concerned, for now I wouldn't want/need them in my game.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I'm disappointed so few people want werewolves. They've never been done right in the sims series and I would have loved for them to get the vampire GP treatment.

I'd still play witches over any other, but didn't bother voting for them because why are they even trying, we all know witches will win.
    This is laundry SP all over again.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i voted for witches.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

happyopi wrote: »
    I'm disappointed so few people want werewolves. They've never been done right in the sims series and I would have loved for them to get the vampire GP treatment.

I'd still play witches over any other, but didn't bother voting for them because why are they even trying, we all know witches will win.

That's my issue with the polling thing that they've been doing lately. The safest and most familiar themes always win out. The idea of Werewolves doesn't interest me on its own, but if they just went out and did them (and did them well) without asking anyone's permission, then maybe they'd make something that I'd become interested in.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    It would be unwise to conduct the same poll concurrently on two separate platforms for obvious reasons. I agree that they should announce them here, though.

I fail to see those reasons. The only problem I see is that some people would get double votes. Still better than no vote at all for many, I think. Why do you think it would be unwise? Please tell, I'd like to know. :smile:
  • ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    I'm confused why some are saying what they "would have" voted for ? Why not just make a twitter and vote? You never have to use it again. Im just curious because you guys are kind of sounding like you have to go to the store to pick up a twitter account, or send an application through the mail, lol
    I fail to see those reasons. The only problem I see is that some people would get double votes.
    Bingo!
    Still better than no vote at all for many, I think. Why do you think it would be unwise? Please tell, I'd like to know. :smile:
    If the forum community were actually "many" (it isn't), and we actually had no means of voting (we do), then maybee
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Of course I vote for witches!!! <3
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »

I'm actually worried about witches being on this poll. This potentially means they haven't started developing any of these life states and just had a discussion about them recently :|

Yes, my thoughts exactly.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    WITCHES YAAAS.

Yaaas.
    &PHgr;
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I really want witches (of course), but I just visited Sylvan Glade and can't get faeries out of my head! Voted fairies.
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Brindleton wrote: »

Yeah I agree. I was hopeful that they already started a Witches GP... it is soooo long already since we had a supernatural lifestage. With all the "magic talk" in laundry SP I hoped that they are right around the corner lol. :/
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    edited June 2018
    happyopi wrote: »

Well, of course, just because one concept wins out over the rest doesn't mean the rest won't appear later in TS4's life.

That and BECAUSE they've never been done right, people don't really have anything to look back on with them to get them hyped other than the potential for a good occult. Witches were pretty well received in TS3 (someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that), Harry Potter and other franchises made people fans of magic, and with how Vampires were made, of course people want Witches. (not that you're arguing the antithesis in any of this)

Now this is just my limited imagination vs the creativity of the Devs, but I wonder how they can make Werewolves interesting. I mean, in the end, they're just animal-like men and women. Vampires have powers and the like. Werewolves... don't.

Of course, I'm not against the idea, I'd just wonder how they'd do it if they decide to bring them back.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I voted for witches. I think it’s likely that witches will be in a future GP because they are obviously very popular.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Reksoh wrote: »
    I'm confused why some are saying what they "would have" voted for ? Why not just make a twitter and vote? You never have to use it again. Im just curious because you guys are kind of sounding like you have to go to the store to pick up a twitter account, or send an application through the mail, lol

True. I don't just because I can't be bothered, though I won't complain about there not being a poll on the forums.
  • TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    edited June 2018
    > @happyopi said:
    > I'm disappointed so few people want werewolves. They've never been done right in the sims series and I would have loved for them to get the vampire GP treatment.
    >
    > I'd still play witches over any other, but didn't bother voting for them because why are they even trying, we all know witches will win.
    > This is laundry SP all over again.

That's exactly what I thought. The second I saw his tweet about the polls I was like "...T-This is really unnecessary."
    I just hope we eventually get to see the main 3 supernaturals, because I feel like if Werewolves got the vampire treatment they could be amazing.
    Post edited by TheoMist on
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855