Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    @loubyloulou I'll make sure to download the latest version of MC command center to go with the newest woohoo module. And yes I do have the bypass setting enabled. At first I thought I may just have read it wrong but seems I didn't get the setting wrong so it must be something else.

I'll look into updating the mod soon and seeing if that fixes the issue.. Thanks for your reply either way :smile:

Hope it's as simple as a mismatch between versions. If not, they might be able to help you over on Discord as I can't think of what else it might be, other than perhaps MC conflicting with another completely different mod?
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @loubyloulou aside from a mod that adds a few aspirations I have no other mods installed in my game, certainly none that are concerned with marriage so that wouldn't be it

I'll keep you posted about what happens when I update the mod. Don't have time to do that right now but I certainly will soon. :smile:
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    FYI.. After months of waiting for them to iron out the bugs and give modders time to release updates, I allowed all the patches since (and including) the pre-Pets patch and updated the mods, including MC Command Center and for me anyway, everything runs as it should.
  • einalemxoxoeinalemxoxo Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi guys. I just joined the MCCC bandwagon today. How do I get my sim to stop drinking that darn tap water?
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Hi guys. I just joined the MCCC bandwagon today. How do I get my sim to stop drinking that darn tap water?

Welcome aboard!
    You will be looking for mc_tuner and the autonomy scan.
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_tuner#Top and
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?automation_scan#Top

While at it, you might want to have a look at the other features as well.
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?overview#Top

Might take some time, so grab a coffee, drink, popcorn or whatever and enjoy the read. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • MeeversMeevers Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi I'm having an issue that's really confusing me and I can only really guess it's MC since I don't have any other mods that really mess with sims much.

I have no locals in Jungle Adventure. I go and people are there and new sims are being created to spawn in when I'm on vacation in the new area however noone seem to be tagged as a local since when I talk to people, I cannot ask them about Selvadoradian Culture and thus I can't gain that skill easily. I've tried talking to SO many sims and those conversation options are never available for anyone I talk to. I'm getting really frustrated with it. I spent an entire sim day going with my sim talking to new people and there just are no locals in my game. I can even watch some of them dance the new dance, look like they're locals, and they're not locals. I don't know how to fix this.
    Meevers wrote: »
    Hi I'm having an issue that's really confusing me and I can only really guess it's MC since I don't have any other mods that really mess with sims much.

I have no locals in Jungle Adventure. I go and people are there and new sims are being created to spawn in when I'm on vacation in the new area however noone seem to be tagged as a local since when I talk to people, I cannot ask them about Selvadoradian Culture and thus I can't gain that skill easily. I've tried talking to SO many sims and those conversation options are never available for anyone I talk to. I'm getting really frustrated with it. I spent an entire sim day going with my sim talking to new people and there just are no locals in my game. I can even watch some of them dance the new dance, look like they're locals, and they're not locals. I don't know how to fix this.

Have you double-checked that it is MC causing it by removing it and going to Selvadorada to see if locals are generating? If you have, and if you're 100% positive it is MC, then I'd go to their Discord page to ask as I have no clue what could be causing that - it's working fine for me. Your post suggests you do have other mods? Even if you think they won't conflict, it's worth being sure by taking them out one by one to see if the problem persists or fixes itself.
  • ladybirdladybird Posts: 2 New Member
    Is it possible to have different settings for each save file? If so, how?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    ladybird wrote: »
    Is it possible to have different settings for each save file? If so, how?

Have a look at the MC Profiler: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mcprofiler#Top

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited May 2018
    Meevers wrote: »

I don't think that MCCC is messing with the spawning of Selvadoradian NPC. Quite the opposite, there is no option available to control sim spawning for roles and we've seen a lot of remarks about that missing function. And I also haven't seen a post on MCCC discord so far related to an issue like this.

The only mod I now, which interferes with sim spawing is "NPC Control" by Paulson on MTS (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=604590).

I use also MCCC 3.4.1 (and also the NPC Control mod) in S4 and I don't have problems with Selvadoradian NPC (also quite the opposite: the game spawns too much for my taste).

Just like @loubyloulou already asked:
    • What other mods and CC are you using in your game?
    • Do you use the latest S4 patch 1.43.14 and the current MCCC 4.3.1?
  • ladybirdladybird Posts: 2 New Member
    So I have a mac and the MC Profiler is exe file, which means I had to use wine to open it. I managed to configure the MCCC mod location but could not find the Sims 4 exe file (propably because mac does not have it) and now I'm stuck. How should I proceed? Thanks.
  • ItsQueenElsaItsQueenElsa Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! I just downloaded MC Command Center. I read somewhere that townie Sims will randomly get pregnant now & you can choose for them to have an affair, but I don't see how to do that with MC Command Center (besides selecting the pregnancy option & choosing their pregnancies for them). Is maybe what I read a different mod in addition to MC Command Center?
    edited June 2018
    Hi! I just downloaded MC Command Center. I read somewhere that townie Sims will randomly get pregnant now & you can choose for them to have an affair, but I don't see how to do that with MC Command Center (besides selecting the pregnancy option & choosing their pregnancies for them). Is maybe what I read a different mod in addition to MC Command Center?

Hi, you need the pregnancy module if you want townies to get pregnant without any particular intervention from you:

You can:
    - set what ages (i.e. YA, adult, etc.) can get pregnant: MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Ages to Run Pregnancy
    - specify which days each week that some townies could fall pregnant: MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Days to Run Checks
    - specify that townies that are already in a relationship will not be married off to a completely random new Sim: MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Bypass Played Households AND: MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Bypass active Sim romances
    - allow affairs resulting in pregnancy among the townies: MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Partner Sim Selection > Allow Affairs
    - set which particular townies you want to get married or pregnant and which you don't want to get married or pregnant. You can do this by 'flagging' them individually.

And many more things in addition. Just have a play around with the settings until you find what works for your play style. The documentation is here: http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
    It's pretty comprehensive.
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    lol I don't know if it's a problem or not, but I set my MCCC for the active Sims on lot to 50 and I see a lot of activity on my parks etc. which is awesome!!! BUT I visited the Park in Oasis Spring and after a few minutes as I scrolled up towards the area where all the fishing spots, and BBQ areas are, I saw that Sims used the BBQ a little too often and somehow the Picknip tables ended up being filled with grilled food. :open_mouth: I find it so weird, that some Sims are seriously obsessed with certain things. But in this case it seriously was over used LOL
  • JaiydaLynnJaiydaLynn Posts: 5 New Member
    I've been trying to download the MC Command Center & I'm just not having any luck. I'm on a Mac. I've gone to the site, downloaded Version 4.3.1, moved it over to my Mods folder, went to my game (have both boxes under Game Options marked) and it's not there....idk what I'm missing.
    Could someone please help me?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    JaiydaLynn wrote: »
    I've been trying to download the MC Command Center & I'm just not having any luck. I'm on a Mac. I've gone to the site, downloaded Version 4.3.1, moved it over to my Mods folder, went to my game (have both boxes under Game Options marked) and it's not there....idk what I'm missing.

Hello @JaiydaLynn
    You need to unzip the mccc download file. I am not sure if you may not have done that? The package files then need to go into your mods folder, no more than one level down .
    First, you have to download the mod. Keep in mind that the mc_cmd_center.ts4script is always required. The additional modules are all optional depending on what functionality is desired in the game.

Next, make sure the modules and packages are placed into the same folder and that the folder is no more than one level deep in the Sims 4 mod folder structure. For example, “The Sims 4\Mods\MCCC” is ok but “The Sims 4\Mods\Script Mods\MCCC” is not. The Sims 4 will only go one-level deep when looking for script mods.

http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
    edited June 2018
    JaiydaLynn wrote: »

Have a look at the MCCC documentation, espacially the install and troubleshoot section.
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?installation#Top
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?troubleshooting#Top
    >> The flowchart is really helpful.

y4m7sGE2v1pJlJThrG5YHU2w8kTDlbZYeLICiuJLDGdatJlRJbV045fBNV6A7GLDW-VIvZWeXN5LQDqt6yg-0U8iyStdh-dMwDn_s-y4LWU5H-rQApI-oTGhqpWuJEOsH9J0mTzyJ0ldhxsLF9Z9Ds9apJUs6sMCypytLZrGtadEUkr0ezm0ayuAuzjSNFW8FKDz7nkt2al4zmqB_ut_fLlkA?width=1200&height=1920&cropmode=none

All credits to KlingonDragon!

You might also watch Raylene's YT MCCC installation video for useful hints:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LoKtrhfaU&feature=youtu.be

Post edited by Bonxie on
    edited June 2018
    Upcoming Sims 4 Patch for Seasons Expansion Pack

y4mQYefZYhp92tzhzuKQ3m_SH3t5aLd8NA1IN1YxLjOKDHNTB_Vz6TaZPMg7NwP3T_cPGt_Ef4XCs679ZRUu1WjaVeO3f3GAyMOCVLuiKMiPvBSpLaLZkThhwnj3rHYTjd4mDfJjNdlZ-a38bSYbLUofrwevDTRjDWuik8RfB1bo3MZMxc9Vijsap56M7uTF0yY6_GofawmNMVdd0cQlsfG9Q?width=1690&height=1124&cropmode=none
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    @Bonxie thank you for the heads up! I've been anticipating the latest version, but I'm thinking now, it may be delayed? I won't be able to get Seasons upon its release, like normal, but will have to wait until July. Hopefully, by then the hotfix will be ready. If not, I'll just play without my mods. :) Do you know about when we should expect the Patch? I'm already set up to not have my game updated automatically, since the last mod-busting patch they gave us. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Hello, I am making a template save for my game, therefore the micromanagement of households is key to it working right. Can someone tell me how to disable pregnancy/marriage?
  • lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    I read somewhere that MCCC allowed the "Kiss Neck" interaction for adults, but I'm not seeing the option anywhere. I've checked settings and sim menus, but no luck. Am I missing something?
    @Bonxie thank you for the heads up! I've been anticipating the latest version, but I'm thinking now, it may be delayed? I won't be able to get Seasons upon its release, like normal, but will have to wait until July. Hopefully, by then the hotfix will be ready. If not, I'll just play without my mods. :) Do you know about when we should expect the Patch? I'm already set up to not have my game updated automatically, since the last mod-busting patch they gave us. LOL

We don't know the exact release date of the Seasons patch, but we are assuming it could be already this week (i. e. Thursday). Usually it will be a week prior to the EP release which would be next week at the latest.
    Hello, I am making a template save for my game, therefore the micromanagement of households is key to it working right. Can someone tell me how to disable pregnancy/marriage?

If you using MCCC set the following settings to a value of "-100":
    MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percent Adjustment
    MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percent Adjustment

This percentage will add or subtract to the random number generated when testing for random pregnancies or marriages. If a positive number is specified, it increases the chances of Sims becoming pregnant or married. If a negative number is specified, it decreases the chances of Sims becoming pregnant or married. A number between -100 and 100 can be specified.

These are general settings valid for the entire game.
    You might also use the flags from the sim's MCCC menue, if you want to control only certain sims.
    edited June 2018
    I read somewhere that MCCC allowed the "Kiss Neck" interaction for adults, but I'm not seeing the option anywhere. I've checked settings and sim menus, but no luck. Am I missing something?

Afaik there is only one setting regarding kisses:
    MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Kisses Always Available

When enabled, Passionate and Suave kisses are always available regardless of mood or time-outs.
    But I'm not sure whether this is also valid for the "Kiss Neck" interaction for adults. You have to check that by yourself.

As far as I've heard, the "Kiss Neck" interaction was made available to young adults (not to adults) by an EA patch around last year.

Edit:
    I found a mod unlocking this interaction for adults, but it isn't updated since 2016. I would use that only with caution.
    http://modthesims.info/d/576161
  • lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »

Afaik there is only one setting regarding kisses:
    MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Kisses Always Available

When enabled, Passionate and Suave kisses are always available regardless of mood or time-outs.
    But I'm not sure whether this is also valid for the "Kiss Neck" interaction for adults. You have to check that by yourself.

As far as I've heard, the "Kiss Neck" interaction was made available to young adults (not to adults) by an EA patch around last year.

Edit:
    I found a mod unlocking this interaction for adults, but it isn't updated since 2016. I would use that only with caution.
    http://modthesims.info/d/576161

Ok, thanks. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top