Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do You Feel About The Sims 4 Seasons Colour??

Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
Personally I Despise It.
1027371_LB_231x326_en_GB_%5E_2018-04-10-07-21-36_1222d7a807b0f6619b4a9c0e27e00d21a4d14896.jpg

Edit by EA_Mage - added art of logo for reference :)
-Wiz
Post edited by EA_Mage on

Comments

• IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    That’s nice.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    What do you mean? The green package design? I honestly couldn't care less lol...
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
    I Wish It Was Maybe A Different Shade Of Green.
    -Wiz
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    edited May 2018
    I find it beautiful
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I don't mind it. Makes me think of pine trees, fresh grass and the like.

I think the logo is a little dull though.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I don't like it (too dark green?), but it doesn't matter to me.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Emerald green.. it's beautiful. I'm partial to blues and greens personally.
    egTcBMc.png
  • AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    I think it's awesome! It gives me warm feels
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I like it.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I love green and I've been waiting for a green expansion pack lmao
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    I think the colour could pass for both Christmas green and summer green, so I like it. It is different enough from the green used for stuff packs, otherwise it would get confused.
  • Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    Klthf wrote: »
    I think the colour could pass for both Christmas green and summer green, so I like it. It is different enough from the green used for stuff packs, otherwise it would get confused.

Exactly, that shade of green did gives me a feeling of xmas vibe along with the sims wearing bright colour clothing to compliment different seasons, I think the team did a wonderful job on the packaging.

The Sims Game
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    I got the same piney/forest vibe and I like it. I watched the Sim Supply's reaction to the trailer and he hated it too.. Seems like a mixed bag, personally for me it's spot on.
  • AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    CoteDAzur wrote: »
    I got the same piney/forest vibe and I like it. I watched the Sim Supply's reaction to the trailer and he hated it too.. Seems like a mixed bag, personally for me it's spot on.

you described it perfectly!
  • Wizardofweather1Wizardofweather1 Posts: 96 Member
    CoteDAzur wrote: »

I Didn't Like It, But After That Video Of His I Just Despise It.
    -Wiz
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    Honestly, I probably won't ever see the cover again after the purchase, due to it being a DLC. The main screen icon is what I tend to look at or the world icons.
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    I don't like it much, but I also don't care. I only care about the gameplay. But i do wish it was a better shade of green...
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    I like it. But does it even matter lol
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    It seems so trivial but that's literally the only thing I dislike so far. I feel like they could've used a better colour, even a lighter shade of green would've been more suitable imo. It's literally nothing though, it doesn't affect the gameplay whatsoever and I'm still buying it on release day!
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited May 2018
    I like it. I think it fits the theme since seasons is all about nature, especially since there is a gardening career. Before the announcement I was predicting the color to be either dark green (because of nature), which ended up being the actual color, or yellow (because of the sun). Light green would fit as well, but that's the color of stuff packs.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    It may be a very minor thing but the previous Seasons EPs made me used to the theme being associated woth the color Red, so I have to say I was caught off-guard with the green... Since Cats & Dogs already used red (While Pets EPs were usually associated with Blue), I guess I'll get used to it...

So far the only theme (that I can think of) with a consistent color throughout all Sims games is the whole Clubbing theme. TS1 House Party, TS2 Nightlife, TS3 Late Night and TS4 Get Together are all associated with Purple.
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    I love the color green so I'm okay with it.

But honestly I couldn't care any less about what colors they choose.
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I love the color and was pleased when I saw it, not that the color really matters though.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Great!