Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SEASONS! what do you hope to see?

If this new pack is seasons, what are you hoping to see in the game?

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,492 Member
    HALLOWEEN!!! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The odd thunderstorm.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,492 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    The odd thunderstorm.

Ooh! Yes, that too!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I want holidays to return, extreme weather, and lots of fun outdoor activities.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Reggae (a radio station that has returned from The Sims 2 Bon Voyage)
    Beach (a radio station that has returned from The Sims House Party)
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,344 Member
    Beautiful winter, it's my favorite season of the year.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Holidays off from work/school so that I get a sense of time/years going bye.

I AM SO STOKED.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Here's to hoping lighting can strike sims while they are in the hot tub like on TS2.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Weather Machine for sure.
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Here's to hoping lighting can strike sims while they are in the hot tub like on TS2.

And in the pool too
  • Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    Just all weather and options for which weather in which town. Also seasonal activities and townies adapting to the seasons. And probably a whole lot more I would like to see but can't think of right now
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Some extreme weathers to add thrill to the game , more pool stuff (or even a swimmable sea or lake) holidays, hotels and some interactions like walk together under an umberella and many more...
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    Tons of seasonal activities world specific weather options completely under the players control in game calendars for holidays new build tools for the pool and swimmable oceans are what I'd like to see in Seasons.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,459 Member
    What I'm hoping to see in the launch trailer is sims celebrating holidays,slowdancing,skating,snowfall,giftgiving,a tropical beach vacation with swimming in the ocean and so much more.
  • Options
    RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    I’d love to be able to choose between extreme weather and calmer weather. I think even extreme heat or cold would be fun to play around with and add on to stuff like the legacy challenge. Imagine playing a winter is coming scenario, where your sim would have to hurry up with their house or they’ll risk dying from exposure as the temperature drops.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited May 2018
    Lightening striking Sims! Sometimes fatal sometimes not.
    Home damage that actually requires repairs.ETA: and dings the pocket book.
    Jumping/playing in puddles for all ages & pets.
    Reactions to weather like shivering, turning blue, becoming overheated and maybe turning red and sweating profusely. All of which causes a sharp decline e on some needs.
    Holidays and festivals
    Raking leaves
    Shoveling walks
    All of these would be cool. But, we'll see what comes! I am so excited! :D
  • Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    1. Sunburns and new ways to die from freezing/heatstroke.
    2. Holidays and little details like putting string lights on roofs like in TS4. Also, trick-or-treating.
    3. Better gardening. New harvestable items/ collectibles.
    4. Heavy outerwear.
    5. More activities, like water balloon fights, Snowball fights. Ice skating rinks.
    6. Umbrellas.
    7. Penguins
    8. Possibly farming, especially if they added cows and chicken back.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Omg all these things are making me so excited, it better be seasons now and if it is I hope it's awesome! :D
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,490 Member
    edited May 2018
    I originally wanted to see a Seasons/Vacation expansion pack, but now that people are talking about the possibility of farming and witches, I kinda hope the Seasons expansion pack also features those two aspects as well. I still wanna see more vacation spots, but I'm honestly more interested in the inclusion of witches and farming now! :smile:

I would also like to see the return of holidays (like love day, leisure day, etc). I don't particularly care about the seasonal festivals from Sims 3, so I wouldn't mind if they don't make a comeback (but would gladly accept them if they do). I also want the ability to change the weather/seasons per world (per save file). I wanna have full control over which seasons and weather occurs in Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, etc... if I wanna make it snow in Oasis Springs, I should have that control! After all, "You Rule" is supposed to be this game's slogan.

And if farming is included, I wanna see Corn be introduced as a new harvestable! That would be interesting. I also kinda hope to see sewing and pottery (like in Sims 2: Freetime) make a return... I think these features could fit well in a Seasons pack!

These are just some of my ideas.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I wanna see beaches with the option to swim in the ocean! And possibly volleyball and other beach like activities (sand castles, sun bathing, etc).
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Some way to keep track of how long our sims have been married so they can celebrate wedding anniversaries properly.
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I really hope we can control the length of each season. And I hope we get lots of activities for families to do together.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    edited May 2018
    My only hope is that the Seasons are throughout every world, although worlds like Oasis Springs skipping out on snow wouldn't bother me since it would make sense. The survey with the seasonal vacation worlds really scared me, but I want to have faith the devs wouldn't go back to that with the technology we have today.

Otherwise I just want lots of seasonal activities for my Sims (and pets!) to enjoy. :)
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,459 Member
    More pool items. Pool waterfalls,slides and pool floaties.
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    A few things genre are my favourite ideas
    1. Sunbathing & Sunloungers (and yes sims can get sunburnt)
    2. A new world like a mountain resort with skiing/birding
    3. Skateboarding
    4. Ice fishing.

I have a lot more ideas but this is what I want to have