Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anybody play themselves in The Sims?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    RosalettaRosaletta Posts: 25 Member
    I have my simself along with my family in the neighborhood in one of my saves, but I'm not playing them. That would feel weird to me and also probably be really boring as I would have felt too restricted from following our real history.

But I think it's really fun to have them show up at community lots and the like, and they are friends with some of the sims I am playing.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Never. I play The Sims to escape reality.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    nope, i think its creepy as hell. but i do play sims that look like me or have my personality :#
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I tried once to make my simself, but wasn't sure how to live it out and it seemed weird to play. I think I don't like to attach them to strongly to me or real people. I do make alter egos though. Some are quite evil, some are super sims and super good.. and much more on top of their life and successes than I would be. Either way though to play them they are usually relatable in some way for me or I wouldn't enjoy it.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I dont, i do however play with the same sim. I have multiple saves with that sim but they all have very diffent lives. Kind of a bit like having multiple universes i guess. I play other sims too obviously but one main sim.
  • Options
    FKM100FKM100 Posts: 886 Member
    edited May 2018
    Absolutely! I have myself, my whole family and our pets in the game and have done so ever since Sims 1. Although I have tried to be fairly realistic, needless to say we are all a bit younger, fitter and better-looking in the game than than we are in RL (and MUCH wealthier!!!) so for me it is the ultimate form of wish-fulfillment. I don't play only with "my" family, though - I have loads of other characters and I'm just as likely to play with another household, depending on how I feel at the time.
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I have my main that is me. And then I have many other families I play in third. My main, which is my avatar pic on here, looks exactly like me. I even look for CC if I happen to change my hair irl or buy a new outfit. I have my same cat I have irl and she has the same hobbies as me. I even put my own parents and sister in the game as well, but don't really play them.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    yep, I've played me as a sim, but it turns out: I'm boring LOL
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    I play rpg games and I never really play me. I play as the character which often has different desires and personality than me. Many of my wow characters had back stories and even lovers. When I play the sims its often the same way. I play many characters with their own interests and personalities. It's a lot of fun and each one is unique.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I play wow too; another game addiction. I like to have a variety to choose from. I have mostly hunters, but they are human, gnome, blood elf and panda. I have a few paladins and priest as well.
  • Options
    alyssad9918alyssad9918 Posts: 34 Member
    I made a simself, and my friends as well lol
    giphy.gif
    origin ID: alyssad9918