Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion would you rather have in game?

Comments

• NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Seasons!! Im sooo excited!!
    Out of those choices Seasons for sure.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Tinf0iITinf0iI Posts: 115 Member
    Seasons was by far my favorite sims 3 expansion. If they released sims 4 seasons, I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    giphy.gif
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I want Seasons but then I want new ideas. I would be up for university as part of an Education EP. I'd just like them to expand upon education in a comprehensive way.

I know it's a GP but JA is an example of a new idea, so if they carry on like that then I'm very interested.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Im good with anything as long as they make it worth it...
    As much as I love seasons and seasonable festivals. I'd like to see something that makes me want it. I'd like to see beaches and robots make a return but I'd like to see something fresh to.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    As it is, I look forward to game packs more than expansion packs as I find EPs to be a bit lacking in TS4 when compared to previous iterations. I'd love it if this next one exceeds my expectations.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I really want Seasons but I hope they just don't give us Seasons I hope they give us things to do during each season. Like in Sims 3 winter sports, summer things to do like picnic why the Sims can't even ride bicycles in Sims4. We need water sports and skating too. I hope they let us control the weather as they did in Sims 3 otherwise there is no point. I dont' like Sims 4 as much because all they do is try and control us.
  • dezoutlouddezoutloud Posts: 35 Member
    Something that wasn't in any of the other Sims games, a brand new idea!
    I'm not giving EA any more of my money until I get some kind of pack that has nothing to do with the rest of the games. I didn't buy the sims 4 so I could play everything that's in the sims 3. I have almost everything the sims 3 and so far there is nothing that has been released for the sims 4 that isn't already in the sims 3.
  • magaloidmagaloid Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to see a superhero based expansion. They could use the same sort of system as the vampire powers so you could be a hero or villian with a host of possible powers. What do you guys think?
  • thesimmerannathesimmeranna Posts: 37 Member
    University????
    After seasons I want University so bad! I love school related things in the Sims, even though I hate them in real life haha. Work and School is for some reason such a fun aspect of the Sims. Although I am very excited for seasons to hopefully come out. University would be great to have after Seasons.

[img][/img]DUTbTxi.jpg
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited March 2018
    New Idea please. I want active school for teens and kids. Jumping from rabbit hole , imaginary school to university is just really unrealistic .
  • JessicaBPlyrJessicaBPlyr Posts: 70 Member
    Seasons 100%. That is all I need now. Anything after that would be a bonus. Also, whatever EP they decide to give us, I would really like to see customizable driveways, cars, and garage doors. I'm a builder mostly and not having these things is limiting.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    University????
    University is the most important to my game play right now.
    My sims will become teens soon and will be put on hold for University game play.
    Another year is a long wait.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Rchilders_40Rchilders_40 Posts: 1 New Member
    Since I'm currently in the detective carrer, I would love to see EA make some sort of pack that brings prisons, jail, and can get attested into the game. You can either go to prison as a prisoner or actually work there and work your way up to Warden. Also implement some sort of court system where you are the judge or being judged on certain actions.

Since that probably won't ever happen, seasons, a theme park, college and island paradise would be good to have.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I soooo need rain and thunderstrom in my game! Also snow would be nice.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • heyimhannahheyimhannah Posts: 27 Member
    > @Heyitsmesierra said:
    > heyimhannah wrote: »
    >
    > Seasons 100% Part of the whole gameplay for me is realism and re-creating a sims utopia so seasons would be ideal. Holidays would be super cool, like days given to sims instead of having to use vacation time, but the main thing that I'd want in a seasons pack is sports. Summer sports, like skateboarding, maybe a swimming skill instead of just general fitness? and badminton, fall sports like football, soccer, spring sports I.e.) baseball, (softball? maybe), and tennis, and then winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. Also, I'd love if you brought back the festivals, and maybe added some season exclusive foods? Like hot chocolate, lemonade, apple cider, chicken noodle soup (for winter) and like watermelon and pumpkins for gardening. I know that this seems like a lot, but if I'm paying for an expansion pack I don't just want it to snow like once every four months for 40$...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > totally agree... I was talking to my mom about packs in the sims and she's like... "you know what would be cool?" if they made a game pack for just sports that sims could play. This women has never clicked a button to play the sims yet she's making better inventions than EA is.. omg dead lol :p

She's a smart woman! haha
    Hoping that everyone's day is beautiful and bright and full of dogs!
  • Tenchi2aTenchi2a Posts: 105 Member
    University????
    I always found that it was what came with seasons that most people want. Holidays, events, activates and build items.
    And while the weather system was nice and broke-up the everyday's a sunny day, this was not the most important part of the pack.
    So that's why I think everyone is going to be disappointed this time around.
    We have already seen that EA has been scaling back the packs to bare-bones, like with jungle adventure and cats & dogs.
    So at most I see seasons as being a weather system with some new toys and clothes, and maybe if we are luck an event or to.
    Then like with cats & dogs we will get a stuff pack or two adding in the Holidays, events, activates for $10 each.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I genuinely don't mind. If it's seasons most here will be happy and the last of the big ones will be ticked off. If it's anything else I'm interested just because it will be something I can't really speculate on how it would turn out.
  • Monsterfighter_1Monsterfighter_1 Posts: 19 Member
    I was expecting more supernatural game packs by this point since we had vampires and hints to werewolves. However, it is a bigger priority to see university or seasons in my personal opinion. o:)
  • pinkmunkipinkmunki Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love to see Seasons! The change in weather would make gameplay so much better in my opinion. I can remember buying TS4 when it first came out and being so disappointed that it lacked so many different things. EA have added so much to the game since then to be fair but seasons is the one I think most people are holding out for. Maybe, just maybe... the next expansion? Oh but then there's University... I need to keep reminding myself that it's TS4 and not TS3. We can't have everything... haha :D
  • pinkmunkipinkmunki Posts: 3 New Member
    Maybe they won't give us seasons. It could be something they hold back for TS5... :#
  • Linnie83Linnie83 Posts: 1 New Member
    It would have been nice with more than one 64x64 grounds to build on, and I really miss 50's and 60's content. Like hairstyles, and clothing (a lot of that) and furniture etc.

I've been playing since early 2003, and now my daughter (age 16) is playing too. We really love Elvis (50's-60's) and build and make sims for that. I've noticed that other players love that style and Elvis etc. too, so maybe this would have been a great extencion to the game. Unfortunately Graceland Mansion is so big, that we need bigger ground to build on, hehe :)

I really really really love 50's and 60's (AND Elvis <3 ), so that would have been sooo fun to could make the most of it in the game. There will never be another Elvis, and he is such a big person in the history, so I feel it would have been a way to remember him and his legacy, to be able to put some of it in the game.

I understand that Elvis and Presley etc is registered trademark, and that it probably will be difficult to include things officially related to Elvis and his properties in the game (permissions etc..), but Elvis in the 50's and early 60's, WOW... just WOW... And I see that there is quite a few Elvis fans out there who's actually playing sims4, so... Well, yeah, it's a great wish from us.

That would have been awesome, and really something new! i can't say that I've ever seen any other games with Elvis and his "time" include.

I'm 34, but I forget all about my age when I'm building and creating sims ;)
  • johnvincent0021johnvincent0021 Posts: 15 Member
    I just want new packs
  • EricaMGreenEricaMGreen Posts: 5 New Member
    University????
    i guess i was the only one who love the island one, you could be a life guard, live on a boat and you could buy a resort and people would rate the resort, i really liked owning a resort and also going underwater to explore.
  • venus0013venus0013 Posts: 2 New Member
    University????
    For me it's either University or Seasons (and later something like Generations for TS3 and a more Supernatural based EP), it added to the realism and I loved getting my Sims through college and it added realism to the game, I was so immersed in it.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited April 2018
    Seasons is what I miss. The snowman, seeing the snow fall, and just a change from the norm. The change of season made the passage of time seem real. I'm torn between wanting Seasons and Farming for first place and a third would be University.

A farming EP would be pretty sweet. Grew up on one. :)

I've asked for this since around mid Sims3. However, if they make one, I hope they focus on barns, animals, crops(greenbeans, corn, grains to feed animals, ect.), and machinery and not load it with CAS ect. While it might be nice to get a little of that, it isn't what farming is about and at times, gameplay is lessened in packs and they are bloated with CAS ect. A really nice straw hat and a couple of clothes for all ages and a hair for each age, maybe, but the focus should be on farming as we may never get a chance to add to it like in S3 and we can always get more clothes ect. Also, perhaps ways to take farm stuff and make things with it like a churn or other things. porch swing, hay bale woohoo, water troughs, feed troughs, sweet feed, bottled milk, salt block, grains, and the items above to buy at Farmer's market/store,
    [*] old wire door <3
    [*] rag doll for toddler <3
    [*] jax, paddle ball, jump rope for kids
    [*] dippling ladle to drink water from pan on counter
    [*] chew on hay strand action
    [*] barrel type shower
    [*] outhouse to buy <3
    [*] antique rocking chair
    [*] hammock <3
    [*] stick bed or roll up to store bed <3
    [*] sweeping with real broom/dustpan action
    [*] different fence type- cheap stick wood fence, plank wood fence with the white color option, barb wire fence, & electric fence :D<3>:)<3:o:p Sims/animals getting shocked by the electric fense.

But to be sure, largest lots, farmer career, a tractor to plant crops for us, a large sprinkler system like in S3, premade barns as well as Build parts to make one(long doors to make stalls), farm type crops, and the animals are very important-cows, chickens, goats, pigs, and if they can add after that, rabbits, geese,

Sorry, you hit on the one thing I'd really like. :p<3

Post edited by davina1221 on