Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleting

2...Next

Comments

• sawgrass770sawgrass770 Posts: 258 Member
    edited February 2018
    I like my sims to have happy, productive lives. I interpreted the Beakers as having cured Nervous (I renamed him Erv). Filled in the basement dungeon and remodeled the lab into a really nice bedroom and bath for Erv plus a study and nursery. Circe and Loki started Erv's rehabilitation by having him work in the yard where he 'landscaped' the property and developed a love of gardening. I adjusted his personality by cheating; and now he's a functional and sweet nanny to two adopted Beaker children and a valued member of the household. (Circe is rumored to snuggle her toddlers.)

Regarding Pascal, I always have him marry an alien female (Stella Terrano or Chloe Singles).
  • spoopyspoopy Posts: 21 New Member
    he died, rip
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Canonically, he dies from one of the Beaker experiments, after finding a girlfriend sometime during TS2's plot. So I guess that'll be what I do with him
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • HumanTrashHumanTrash Posts: 1 New Member
    In my game he always ends up falling in love with loki beaker
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    - married with Pascal
    - affair with Circe
    - married to Ophelia (I think? or living together)
    - I tried pairing him with Erin but it never worked..
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • MoniqueMNMoniqueMN Posts: 2 New Member
    I love to read these. I started playing again and Nervous is falling in love with Pascal. I always get them together. They are really cute together with the alien baby(s). And I always get Circe to cheat on Loki and go back to Vidcund.
  • MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    edited March 2020
    I once put him with Kristen Loste but it was difficult since he starts with a distaste for women by default. He is essentially coded into the code as gay/aromantic, so I usually pair him with Pascal Curious.
    MoniqueMN wrote: »
    I love to read these. I started playing again and Nervous is falling in love with Pascal. I always get them together. They are really cute together with the alien baby(s). And I always get Circe to cheat on Loki and go back to Vidcund.
    I love doing this too. Or putting Vidcund with Erin just to taunt Loki, lol.
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Magnezone wrote: »
    He is essentially coded into the code as gay/aromantic,
    Yeah, hes got a value of 0 for males and either -2 or -10 for females (My database I made is on an external right now)

Sims 2 PSP explained it as him never getting over his exgirlfriend, who he was basically pulled away from by the Beakers. It could have happened before the PC game starts, or inbetween, its unclear. One day I'll make Annie Howell and her brother in PC TS2, and set them up as love interests or ex-love interests
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    When I played strange-town (sometimes revisit) - Nervous subject escaped the Beaker's Castle and fled back to his mother, whom was very elderly and had her niece, Ophelia living with her. After Olive's passing; quite a lot of turmoil began between the two, Nervous legally changed his name to Nathan and started going out with Kristen Singles ( and he moved into a new house; which i built for the two), who they quickly had a child together. Ophelia had Johnny move in with her and they had twins pretty quickly; Ophelia decided to renovate the house slightly (removing the graveyard and a few changes for the two girls). However little did Nathan (Nervous) know that the house had actually been left in Olive's will to him; but Ophelia felt she wanted revenge on her aunt and also felt she deserved the house more; so illegally changed the document details to her name.

As time went on, Ophelia started to notice (imaginary) that a lot of legal enforcement had started to appear at her door, saying that the property was being seized. She quickly, rang Nathan on the phone and got into a huge argument with him. Her and Johnny and their twin girls, Willow Junior and Emily moved out into a small bungalow with only enough room for the four. Nathan and Kristen and their son, Joe renovated the property and added a pool in the old graveyard. Nathan, now is in the business career and has worked his way quite a way up (before i stopped playing). -- And adding onto the Beaker story, he actually tried to expose them in the press, but failed and was greeted by two government officials who told him to not publish them or else.

Sorry it's long!
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Nervous is fun! for me I married nervous to Erin singles (beaker) and they have a couple of kids together. in one of my other saves, circe had his baby
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    Him and Pascal Curious always get together because they are adorable together (especially when I give Nervous his personally points back). He would go to Pascal and his brothers for help on getting his personality back to normal and then fall in love with Pascal and his baby.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    garapoes wrote: »
    - married with Pascal
    - affair with Circe
    - married to Ophelia (I think? or living together)
    - I tried pairing him with Erin but it never worked..

Well a few playthroughs later.
    - had a one night stand with Erin, she got pregnant en they got married.
    - in my current megahood he married Nina Calliente, they both work in Show Business. He married her because she got pregnant, that's a rule in my game. I rather have no single moms/dads. He's happy both Nina is having a affaire with both Alexander Goth and Don Lothario and they all live in the Goth Manor so there's some drama coming...

English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Ignore unless he's a pest when coming to my sim's house on welcome detail. Then I give him the 'bum's rush'. I usually kick out the whole house hold, dump them in with old lady Spectre, and use their place for my own sims.