Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited February 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I have two Calebs in my story. Caleb Hellewell and Caleb Vatore and so far, I don't think anyone's mixed them up. No one has so far, at least. :D I only messed Lilith up because I had just been screenshotting a Lilith scene, so you're totally fine. Anyway, Lilith Vatore isn't in your story as far as I understand.

Cog, Paris is so dreamy in your Avatar, every time I see it, my heart melts a little more!

Aw, thanks @CathyTea , but this is Henry not Paris, unless you're talking about my older avi.

Boop. So it is. Henry is really dreamy in your Avi...

(They look kinda alike, don't you think?)

@CathyTea He is. I love Henry. :blush: Yeah, they're related that's why. Most Sweglords actually look really similar because they usually have Meg (Henry's grandmother's eyes).

@friendsfan367 yep, it's Henry. :)
    I have two Calebs in my story. Caleb Hellewell and Caleb Vatore and so far, I don't think anyone's mixed them up. No one has so far, at least. :D I only messed Lilith up because I had just been screenshotting a Lilith scene, so you're totally fine. Anyway, Lilith Vatore isn't in your story as far as I understand.

Cog, Paris is so dreamy in your Avatar, every time I see it, my heart melts a little more!

Aw, thanks @CathyTea , but this is Henry not Paris, unless you're talking about my older avi.

now your as bad as bugsie. ok not as bad but i'm still confused whos henry?

The protagonist in my simLit, but I've had this avi for a while, so not as bad as Bugsie. Only had four avatars so far. :blush:

6 i think you forgot the 2 dogs.

Nope, never had a dog avi. :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

@CathyTea Yeah, they're related that's why. Most Sweglords actually look really similar because they all have Meg (Henry's grandmother's eyes).

The protagonist in my simLit, but I've had this avi for a while, so not as bad as Bugsie. Only had four avatars so far. :blush:

i meant bugsie. shes had 6
    edited February 2018

@CathyTea Yeah, they're related that's why. Most Sweglords actually look really similar because they all have Meg (Henry's grandmother's eyes).

But then I didn't forget anything, because I was talking about how many avis I've had. XD But if that means Bugsie's had six, I'm almost as bad as her. :( *Cog looks worried* I'm sure Bugsie's had more than six...
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

But then I didn't forget anything, because I was talking about how many avis I've had. XD But if that means Bugsie's had six, I'm almost as bad as her. :( *Cog looks worried* I'm sure Bugsie's had more than six...

Don't worry. I have had more than 6!! :lol:

Hey everyone, just woke and not feeling too good. Even worse than yesterday actually.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Hey everyone, just woke and not feeling too good. Even worse than yesterday actually.

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that @Bugsie2016 . I really hope you get lots of rest today. Sending you hugs. Being sick is terrible. :(

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that @Bugsie2016 . I really hope you get lots of rest today. Sending you hugs. Being sick is terrible. :(

It's fine. :)
    I just realized I accidentally named one of my characters the same name as an already existing sim! :weary: I don't know what I should do about it! Should I change my character's name to something else or do you think it's okay to keep it?
    Can't be worse than what I did. Robin's brother-in-law is called Max and Robin's son's dad is called Max. (I would say her boyfriend but their relationship is non existent right now)
    Okay @Bugsie2016 but take care. I'm sending you a big box of tissues. :)
    Okay @Bugsie2016 but take care. I'm sending you a big box of tissues. :)

Thanks!! :)
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Being sick bites!

2nd to that, though, is living with someone who is. .

User @Park whom some in here may have seen flitting in and out of here (only hit-and-run posts because she doesn't write so can't contribute much of anything useful) is flat in bed currently and I have to baby her, against her wishes (she is usually a tough one)

But I should be happy it doesn't seem to be full-blown influenza. Only muscle/joint stiffness, chills, and a mid-level fever. She fully plans to be back at work tomorrow. We'll see.

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

John Jones answers the questions today...and he has a new look! Enjoy.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/oc-tag-john-meyers/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Miki wrote: »
    Being sick bites!

User @Park whom some in here may have seen flitting in and out of here (only hit-and-run posts because she doesn't write so can't contribute much of anything useful) is flat in bed currently and I have to baby her, against her wishes (she is usually a tough one)

But I should be happy it doesn't seem to be full-blown influenza. Only muscle/joint stiffness, chills, and a mid-level fever. She fully plans to be back at work tomorrow. We'll see.

Awww, poor thing...and you lol.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Maple continues her work at the clinic

Days 24-27
    TkAdqvI.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Hello everyone! How are you?

I didn't quite get everything ready for my chapter this morning, so I'll have to wait until I get home from work. :(

Exciting news though, the vote for Grace generation 4 will be starting today! I'm still looking for a volunteer to be a tie breaker if anyone is interested. This means you won't be able to vote in the poll, but you will decide who is heir if there ends up being a tie! Any takers?
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Miki wrote: »
    Being sick bites!

@Miki I am sorry to hear @Park is unwell. I hope she gets better soon.
    Karilan wrote: »

I didn't quite get everything ready for my chapter this morning, so I'll have to wait until I get home from work. :(

Exciting news though, the vote for Grace generation 4 will be starting today! I'm still looking for a volunteer to be a tie breaker if anyone is interested. This means you won't be able to vote in the poll, but you will decide who is heir if there ends up being a tie! Any takers?

Hey! I'm alright, bit sick. Just woke up as I fell asleep so i'm probably going to be awake late as it's 7:20pm.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Karilan wrote: »

Hey! I'm alright, bit sick. Just woke up as I fell asleep so i'm probably going to be awake late as it's 7:20pm.

Oh no, there is definitely a bug going around lately. :( I'm nearly over mine but I get chronic sinus infections so it's really hard to tell whether a cold goes away or not.
    I hope you feel better soon!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Happy get your valentines chocolate on sale Day! 50% off here, so am set for the rest of the month. :grimace:

Get well soon @Bugsie2016 !
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • AricieAricie Posts: 102 Member
    Hey :smile: Just wanted to say hello to fellow writers! I just joined the forums but I'll be sharing my story when I am no longer a new member. Excited to see all the stories that are going on and a bit overwhelmed as well ^.^
    Thanks @LegacySims2017 ! I'm hoping to be better by the weekend. :)
    Aricie wrote: »
    Hey :smile: Just wanted to say hello to fellow writers! I just joined the forums but I'll be sharing my story when I am no longer a new member. Excited to see all the stories that are going on and a bit overwhelmed as well ^.^

Hi @Aricie nice to meet you. I'm Cog. :) Ooh yay another story! Can't wait to see it! :smiley: You can always share it now. We can copy and paste the link in our browser. :)
    Happy get your valentines chocolate on sale Day! 50% off here, so am set for the rest of the month. :grimace:

Get well soon @Bugsie2016 !

Happy valentines day @LegacySims2017 ! :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Aricie wrote: »

What cog said.....we can also quote it and turn it into a link. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @simscognito @LegacySims2017 That is nice of you :) I'd love to know what you think, I'm also open for critique. English isn't my first language, so do tell me if something sounds off :D This is my first time actually writing out a Sims story, I usually just tell them to myself (I'm weird like that). I set up a blog at ariciessims.blogspot dot de There are three chapters up so far but more in the pipeline. It's scheduled to update every day for now because I'm sick at home and have a lot of free time on my hand. I don't know how long I can keep this frequency up once I get back to work, but we'll see :)
    Hey @Aricie ! Welcome to the lounge. :)
    @Aricie aww sorry to hear you are sick. There's quite a few under the weather here. Hope you get better soon. :) And cool. I'll have a look.
    > @Bugsie2016 said:
    > Hey @Aricie ! Welcome to the lounge. :)

*waves frantically* (yay people like me) (psst, don't ruin it now!) Heyyyyyy :) Nice to meet you!

> @simscognito said:
    > @Aricie aww sorry to hear you are sick. There's quite a few under the weather here. Hope you get better soon. :) And cool. I'll have a look.

Yeah, it sucks. But I hope to be back to the world of real people and the outside of my apartment by Monday *fingers crossed*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top