Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moodlet Solver vs. Need Fixer Potion

So I know Moodlet Solver solves bad moods, but recently I've noticed it also restores all needs. Is it supposed to do this? If this is the case and you can replicate it on a Cloning Machine just as easily as Need Fixer Potion, why would anyone use Need Fixer Potion? Especially since you tend to fall asleep with the Need Fixer Potion occasionally and it's annoying when that happens? Is the Moodlet Solver really supposed to restore all needs, or is it a glitch that will likely get nerfed? If it is supposed to work that way then I won't use Need Fixer Potion again.
I use no mods or CC and I repair my game after every time I play.

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    The moodlet solver has been doing that for as long as I can remember using it. I also clone it more often than the need fixer... you have to be kind of a high level scientist to make the potion and I think the sell back value is more.. so cloning more need fixers would add more to your household bills. I hope they don't nerf it by the way I've gotten use to using it on my scientists and their families.
    egTcBMc.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Yes. The mood let solver potion resets the needs. I also have no idea what this need fixer potion you're talking about. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SineeaSineea Posts: 207 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yes. The mood let solver potion resets the needs. I also have no idea what this need fixer potion you're talking about. XD

It also resets the needs, but once every ten or so times you use it you fall over asleep for about as long as it takes to recover from a deep vampire drink. It's annoying when it happens and it doesn't fix the moods. I would think it would be better than Moodlet Solver since you have to work harder to make it, but it's not.

fd90d268528bb2afa2ce76e4de415380.png

sims-online.com/sims-4-scientist-career-guide-active/

• SineeaSineea Posts: 207 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    The moodlet solver has been doing that for as long as I can remember using it. I also clone it more often than the need fixer... you have to be kind of a high level scientist to make the potion and I think the sell back value is more.. so cloning more need fixers would add more to your household bills. I hope they don't nerf it by the way I've gotten use to using it on my scientists and their families.

Hmm I didn't think about the Need Fixer Potion adding to household bills. Seems like Moodlet Sover sells for $0. So, Moodlet Solver seems to be superior in every way.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Sineea wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

It also resets the needs, but once every ten or so times you use it you fall over asleep for about as long as it takes to recover from a deep vampire drink. It's annoying when it happens and it doesn't fix the moods. I would think it would be better than Moodlet Solver since you have to work harder to make it, but it's not.

fd90d268528bb2afa2ce76e4de415380.png

sims-online.com/sims-4-scientist-career-guide-active/

Oh, I see. Haha. It's been a long time since my sims made serums. :D The moodlet solver is definitely much better since any non-scientist sim can redeem. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif