Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I love all this cat talk xD
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    A preview into a typical @simscognito & Crazy Cat Lady day:
    scatter.gif

YES-YES.gif

Uhm... yeah, Cog can take on anything...
    uh... such nice kitties! *shaking* HELP
    Of course you can!
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    scatter.gif

YES-YES.gif

I would object to you torturing cog but I already did it today. It's called a WAWRMO discussion...

Oh dear, I almost forgot, It's Torture Cog Day, that explains it. :D
    Shadami wrote: »
    Of course you can!

Thanks @Shadami ! Here that guys? Someone believes in me! *Heroic music plays*
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    scatter.gif

YES-YES.gif

rootbeerdogo.jpg
    D&D Doggo offers his +2 Kitteh Warding Helm of Woofies.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    I think my bachelor story and it's side playing out a mod has messed with my brain. Or the meds. Probably the meds. XD I'm going to go to sleep. Stay awesome all! I can't wait to catch up with more of the stories in here so I'm not months behind everyone's awesome lits and can just read new chapters as they are released.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

tenor.gif?itemid=6059743

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited January 2018
    scatter.gif

YES-YES.gif

rootbeerdogo.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=6059743

You two will be laughing when I win the heart of the gen 4 heir with my dashing good looks and charming personality (checks mirror - yep Cog, the facts are correct - why thank you mirror).
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Well, I've been back in the lounge for some time now... I guess that means obligatory #BoredomCuties time now! :D
    hanakotakahashi.jpg
    | Hanako Takahashi | Big Happy Family | Hot-headed | Cat Lover | Snob|

She's up on the gallery (here) if anyone wants to grab her.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • elifdapetonelifdapeton Posts: 217 Member
    I just changed my signature. What do you think?
    peoples%2Blegacy.gif
    Peoples Legacy
    | Legacy Challenge Story. 18+
  • ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    I think my bachelor story and it's side playing out a mod has messed with my brain. Or the meds. Probably the meds. XD I'm going to go to sleep. Stay awesome all! I can't wait to catch up with more of the stories in here so I'm not months behind everyone's awesome lits and can just read new chapters as they are released.

I'll have to back track a number of pages to learn more about your story. Right now it seems everyone is hip deep in cat tales!

@simscognito I was up too late and off to work too early but I finally figured out what all this natter was about "Cog". That's you. Also makes me think of Cogswell Cogs.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    @Acarb90 Take as long as needed and take time to relax. No point trying to write if you're stressing yourself.

As for writing 2 stories, if you have time then nope. The only people who have more stories than me are @CathyTea & @Jes2G as I have 4. (I'm not sure how many Cathy has so I'm including her as she's known for having a lot. :) )

Here's a copy and paste of what I said yesterday about multiple stories with mild editing for this message. :)

It always seems like a great idea at first lol. As someone who's looking forward to getting back to the days of just one main story, I'd say only if you can manage it. Here are some of my positives and negatives. At one point I had FIVE stories going at once. I totally do not recommend that many LOL. Two is great. Three is the max for me I realize. Having more than one story satisfies that itch to experiment and tell all the stories and do all the things. And yes, if you need a break from one (or get stuck), you have others to occupy your time while you rest or figure things out. One downside for me is favoritism. One story always gets overshadowed by another (unless you can stick with a strict schedule). Another downside is not having enough time to write all the stories regularly. That's the worst of all for me and the bulk of the reason I'm looking forward to cutting down.

If you can live with the downsides and can manage the load, go for it! If it's too much of a conflict, then no. Maybe in your free time on the side begin to set up that other story and write it every now and then. That way when you're ready for it, it'll either be completed or you'll have a nice buffer of chapters to get started. That's how I'm handling all my future stories for now.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    Well I think I wanted to write one in between season 1 and 2. I like writing my stories like tv shows so I want there to be a long break in between to make it feel more realistic. Also I have so many storylines in my head that I don't think will work in METRO. Im thinking about doing a college murder mystery type story ;) (or maybe thats because I am watching HTGAWM right now :p )

@LegacySims2017 I'm sorry, I've seriously tried but I am really terrible at making sims. Most of my sims are downloaded from the gallery and I just tweak a few things here and there lol.

I like the seasons idea! I was going to try it once (and still may in the future), but I didn't want to interrupt the schedule I had for the pre-existing stories.
    forum_final.png

CathyTea wrote: »
    @Acarb90 Take as long as needed and take time to relax. No point trying to write if you're stressing yourself.

As for writing 2 stories, if you have time then nope. The only people who have more stories than me are @CathyTea & @Jes2G as I have 4. (I'm not sure how many Cathy has so I'm including her as she's known for having a lot. :) )

Oh, my goodness! I have so many!

I have 8 long completed works!

I have 8 on hiatus!

I have 5 getting ready to come out of hiatus (meaning I've played them recently and have chapters screenshot that I'm writing in my mind...)

And I have three that are currently active!

I really love having multiple stories--I find that each fuels the other, and it gives me plenty to think about when I'm doing things other things.

I'm also notorious for encouraging others to write lots of stories simultaneously! Oh, well.

I do find that when my professional life becomes demanding, I need to slow up a bit. And there are some times, I like to take it easy. But then there are other times when I get enthusiastic and just want to dive in and create a storm! :)

I'm also a big fan of playing for fun!

Wow @CathyTea I don't know how you find the time. XD

Agreed!!
    forum_final.png

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    scatter.gif

YES-YES.gif

rootbeerdogo.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=6059743

You two will be laughing when I win the heart of the gen 4 heir with my dashing good looks and charming personality (checks mirror - yep Cog, the facts are correct - why thank you mirror).

You are all cracking me up. :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Well, I've been back in the lounge for some time now... I guess that means obligatory #BoredomCuties time now! :D
    hanakotakahashi.jpg
    | Hanako Takahashi | Big Happy Family | Hot-headed | Cat Lover | Snob|

She's up on the gallery (here) if anyone wants to grab her.

Absolutely gorgeous! <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    In today's Vet Clinic Chronicles chapter, Maple hangs out with her animal loving friends!

Day 7
    It9960A.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    Park wrote: »
    I think my bachmnelor story and it's side playing out a mod has messed with my brain. Or the meds. Probably the meds. XD I'm going to go to sleep. Stay awesome all! I can't wait to catch up with more of the stories in here so I'm not months behind everyone's awesome lits and can just read new chapters as they are released.

I'll have to back track a number of pages to learn more about your story. Right now it seems everyone is hip deep in cat tales!

@simscognito I was up too late and off to work too early but I finally figured out what all this natter was about "Cog". That's you. Also makes me think of Cogswell Cogs.

Oh I haven't actually been posting them in here. Should I? XD
  • SimmerSuper6464SimmerSuper6464 Posts: 224 Member
    IMG_0326.jpg

Here to drop Chapter 1.2!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    IMG_0326.jpg

Here to drop Chapter 1.2!

i can't decide if the boys face is scary or cute but i did decide its funny.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hey @friendsfan367 ! I'm being a good Bugs this week!
    Hint: <--

yes you are. now stay that way.
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

I'm innocent! ^^

I'm innocent! ^^

lol. since when.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top