Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Four Seasons Properties

simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
I'd like to share my build with you guys, so I came up with the idea of having my own pretend estate agents. Here I'll showcase my builds. If you like any of them, you can visit my gallery, and download them. I'll also be taking requests. Thank you for viewing :)

SDdRre2.jpg
Origin ID - eliselove1
Four Seasons Properties

Comments

• simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Four Seasons Properties are proud to present Modern family.

25Ch3Qn.jpg

Built on a 30x20 lot, this home can be yours from just $21,243!

2Sj0WUE.jpg

The one story home comes complete with three double bedrooms, suitable for any growing family, as well as a small yet spacious garden.

The kitchen/dining room is decorated in a modern red and black design.

qd8WPlp.png

Living room.

duVSmPo.png

Black and white main bedroom.

pJ6Zdo1.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds! I will enjoy seeing the builds that Four Seasons Properties sell! :)
    The exterior design of Modern Family looks very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The textures of the exterior walls look great together. The flowers in the front entrance area are pretty for sims to see when coming to the home. The hedging looks nice lining the edges of the side pathway. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The red and black colour scheme of the kitchen and dining area looks very nice. The floor tiling gives a nice look to the room. It looks great how the kitchen cabinets are placed on the kitchen corner walls. The flower is a pretty touch on the dining table. Very nice furnishing of the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv with sunlight coming in through the windows. The pictures are a nice touch on the tv wall. The bedroom is very nice! The wall patterning gives a very nice look to the room. The flowers and candles are pretty on the bedside tables for sims to see when laying in bed.
    The home is very nice :)
    Thank you @rosemow
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Four Seasons Properties are proud to present Daisy Hovel
    Lot size 30x20

K0mYRTp.jpg

This two story home, complete with two double bedrooms is perfect for any small family.

vxRTzJ4.jpg

xpH0xN6.jpg

Complete with dark furnishings.

oexKoyw.png

VMyb0tQ.png

C8CC0rc.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Very nice design of Daisy Hovel :) The flowers and rocks look so very pretty on the left and right front/side edges of the home! Nice roof covered front porch. The layout of the interior of the home looks very nice. The brown and tan colour scheme of the lining, kitchen and dining areas walls and furnishings looks very nice. The musician themed picture is a nice touch on the tv wall. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there, watching tv. The brown colour of the bed and the green wall colour in the bedroom complement each other very well.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Love these! In the first house (Modern Family), where did you get that wall covering in the bedroom? Is that a mod or is that buried somewhere in the official sims content. I never saw that one before and I love that! Would look great in some of my high-end San Myshuno apartments!
  • AntoniaBaybeeAntoniaBaybee Posts: 160 Member
    Wow @simlish1

Your builds are super pretty and inspiring. I may take some notes and try myself. I'm keen to expand my building skills :smiley:
    Antonia Louise <3
    edited March 2017
    ShaddBoi wrote: »
    Love these! In the first house (Modern Family), where did you get that wall covering in the bedroom? Is that a mod or is that buried somewhere in the official sims content. I never saw that one before and I love that! Would look great in some of my high-end San Myshuno apartments!

That wallpaper I do believe came with the toddlers update :D
    Wow @simlish1

Your builds are super pretty and inspiring. I may take some notes and try myself. I'm keen to expand my building skills :smiley:

Thank you :D I'll do another few now :D
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Four Seasons Properties are proud to present Summer Home
    Lot size 30x20

5fhtAT1.jpg

This house is actually the same layout as my home that I lived in as a child.

Q2W5sI5.jpg

Z0HOaxl.jpg

bnbJ1GN.png

yZX2Zur.png

fwtkBxH.png

q5TR8yy.png

kl4QgHB.png

rXrtLH1.png

0Zv1Xxh.png

5hxDxCH.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Four Seasons Properties are proud to present 2 up, 2 down.
    Lot size 20x15

a2kr69G.jpg

This house is a typical UK suburban style house. I love it!

mvgvI13.jpg

fkF7ruS.jpg

BulUptk.png

Gkf5Smq.png

iX5x7XG.png

158uSKg.png

VuGHbp8.png

Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Summer Home is very nice! :) It is special that the layout reflects your childhood home's layout <3 The kitchen wall and floor tiling looks nice. Very nice living room! The green and brown colour scheme of the room looks very nice. It looks great how the tv is angled into corner nook. The clock on the wall, the wall display plates, and the crockery display cabinet are nice home touches there. The chef pig looks cute! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs watching tv near the fire. The windows dining alcove looks great how it is off from the living room. The flowers are pretty touches on the dining table to see when enjoying eating a meal. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The candles look pretty on the bedside table in the master bedroom, and the snowglobes collection looks great on the wall shelves in the boys bedroom! The colourful curtains and confetti wall pattern in the girls bedroom looks very pretty!
    The layout of two up, two down looks very nice also. The brick texture of the exterior wallls gives a great look to the build. Very nice living room in this home also. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book or watching tv. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch there. Very nice study desk nook near the curtained windows! Sims will enjoy using the computer there with sunshine coming in.
    Both homes are very nice :)
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I absolutely love these properties!
    Thank you. I've not been on sims for a good few days now but I have a couple of new builds that I'd like to share on here. Watch this space ;)
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• SimplyErica16SimplyErica16 Posts: 51 Member
    Hey! I love your builds, was just wondering, do they have any EPs or SPs stuff in them ? Any cc? Or are they just base game ?
    I'm a fellow Simmer!
    I have a youtube channel as well! Check it out ➭ SimplyErica

I do have all the EP's and SP's so they probably all contain some items from each. No CC. Are you looking for anything in particular? I'm happy to make something for you with or without EPs and SPs.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

I can also do live builds if anybody would like to watch me make their desired home :) It'll be on twitch.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Four Seasons is proud to present:

LEIs77W.jpg

60UEVFb.png

xFidqFf.png

iNbnPAJ.jpg
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Four Seasons is proud to present:

UxUKt5d.jpg

z0yOgRI.png

WEJ6CgT.png

l7T2ag1.png

nFvNxIk.png

qno16Dw.png

1m55OB5.jpg
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

The exterior designs of Cosy Summer Home and The Cottage are very nice! :) Very nice curved roofing on The Cottage! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the homes and lining the edges of the pathways! The planter box windows are nice touches in the first build. The floral hedge fencing gives a very nice look to the second build. The backyard area looks great! Very nice glass roof plants nook! The flower cart is a nice touch. Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. Toddlers will have fun playing on the slide! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the homes! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cookig meals . The design of the bedrooms looks very nice. The wall panelling in the master bedroom in The Cottage adds a very nice look to the room. Very nice corner sofa seat seat sitting nook in the living room for sims to relax and watch tv. The wall patterning is very nice.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • ShaddBoiShaddBoi Posts: 795 Member
    Love the most recent builds! Great job!
    Thank you. My builds seem to get better over time lol
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties