March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hair ideas for sims 4 (feel free to add yours)

Comments

• CdCameronCdCameron Posts: 53 Member
    I would love to see better hair styles for the sims 4. My sister got some mods for the game and the hair and eyes looks amazing!
  • charloroxcharlorox Posts: 5 New Member
    > @CdCameron said:
    > I would love to see better hair styles for the sims 4. My sister got some mods for the game and the hair and eyes looks amazing!

Depends wat u think is amazing
  • SakuraJonesSakuraJones Posts: 72 Member
    edited April 2015
    @Agent_bev, I really like the super curly hair styles, the pulled back by the braid one and the chin-length super curly one.
    @2HubbiesNLove, I am in love with the goth purple, lime green and black hair style pic. I’d use this on all my sims, totally love the long hair!!!
    @Ronin36, that is the most beautiful idea I think I’ve ever heard. It’d be totally awesome and give us a better hair sections than the norm/boring EA hair styles.
    @Simfuncrunch, totally agree, we need LONG hair for the men!!!! It’s way past due, way, way, way, past due!!!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Curls curls curls <3
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited April 2015
    I would like some braids for children. something like this in natural colours .
    j9r3wg.jpg24lq1wl.jpg
    I would also love to have this style for girls too.
    34gvszn.jpg
    I cannot even find any decent ethnic cc hair for kids as cc creators tend to concentrate on hair for adults (not that I want to depend on CC, I would much rather have official maxis hair)
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• dtyuidtyui Posts: 483 Member
    I really want curly hair added. I have curly hair and I tried to create myself as a sim and had to manage with some vaguely wavey hair. In the real world there are so many different hair textures but in sims we basically get straight hair and slightly wavy with not much else. I don't use cc so really hope they add some at some point.
  • DarkenedSparrowDarkenedSparrow Posts: 216 Member
    Long hair for men.
    I draw/write and some of my male characters have longer hair than usual. I'd LOVE to see them use longer hair for men.

I want one with a widow's peak.
    CR2-cHOUsAAI-OC.png

So, I drew this. It's not my best. Hold on...

CSgYLoDVEAAAyOp.png
    I want to make this character (he's a little scared. Sorry.) in The Sims 4. He's also a character I'm using in a collab series, so I want to see what he looks like in 3D format. :D
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I LOVE these ideas for hair styles. There are hairstyles I want from TS3 that I hope they add to TS4. I just wish that kids could have some of the adult hair styles, females can wear the male hairstyles, and so on without having to use custom content.
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    OH I AGREE BUT I NEEEEEEEEED WAIST LENGTH HAIR AND BEARD AND HAIR MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    23rif7.gif
  • rbubblesrbubbles Posts: 158 Member
    I'd personally love to see more ethnic and textured hair, although a lot of the cc I have for it is phenomenal. I'd also really like unnatural hair colors for children. It's kind of hard to do a perfect genetics legacy without them.
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    OOOOOOOOOH finnaly a hair thread yes! I agree with all of you! And actual waist length hair and hair movement like on the sims 2 :)
    23rif7.gif
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    I really want more "anime" hair. I need spikier hair for some of my Sims, but there's really not that much.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • WoefulFewWoefulFew Posts: 230 Member
    rbubbles wrote: »
    I'd personally love to see more ethnic and textured hair, although a lot of the cc I have for it is phenomenal. I'd also really like unnatural hair colors for children. It's kind of hard to do a perfect genetics legacy without them.

I couldn't agree more about the ethnic hair, I would love to make my black sims more realistic
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    @agent_bev where did you find the gorgeous hair. I've been looking for African hair for a while.

• TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    i would love more ethnic hair and more realistic facial hair! natural hair is so gorgeous, can't believe there isn't more :(
  • JessieLoveable18JessieLoveable18 Posts: 46 Member
    I know it isn't necessarily a style but I would love a few different colour options like Ombré (in a way you can pick which two colours you get in the style) as well as picking highlights for the hair. My hair is currently dark brown (like my natural) with bright red tips and I'd love to recreate that in the sims :)

I'd also like an option to switch the orientation, my bangs are swooping left to right so I find it frustrating how you can't flip the hair :/
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I would love more styles that aren't as "trendy". Goth, Anime, Punk, Victorian and Renaissance would make me quite happy.
    #Team Occult
  • zosiezosie Posts: 14 New Member
    i would love to see more ethnic hair such as dreadlocks, afros, curls and more! i would also love to see longer hair styles. :)
  • zosiezosie Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Scobre said:
    > I really want curly hairs and bedhead hairstyles for the Sims. Ombre hair colors too.

ooooh yeah! that would be awesome!
  • dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    More short hair styles for guys. If they do add longer hairs make them styled instead of just messy long hair.
  • dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    I Ike the 60s style hair. That would really inspire me to put on a hairspray show in my game. And a hairspray cas
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited November 2017
    Actual long hair for males, not what passes for "long" in the CAS filters. Below shoulder length.

100% agree on this. Also the ability to add highlights to hair like in TS3.
    LiELF wrote: »
    I would love more styles that aren't as "trendy". Goth, Anime, Punk, Victorian and Renaissance would make me quite happy.

YES!!
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    all hair colors that adults can have should be genetic and available for kids and toddlers
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2017
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Actual long hair for males, not what passes for "long" in the CAS filters. Below shoulder length.

100% agree on this.

Removing the "Masculine" filter on hairs works great for this.
    LiELF wrote: »

please yes
    I really want more "anime" hair. I need spikier hair for some of my Sims, but there's really not that much.

YES

As for personal wishes, I also just want.. more cute hair in general. Fluffy. Please.
    Also more mid-parted styles, because somehow there's a lack of that and it makes it hard to create my simself. Doesn't anyone else's hair naturally fall that way too?

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr