Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Holiday Stuff + Seasons Stuff

We have have a holiday Pack with a bunch of Christmas stuff and we have a stuff pack delicated to Halloween. But we don’t have the appropriate seasons or actual holiday events to go with them. This just is weird to me and will it cause a problem. These are all normally things that come in season but are now separate. I really would like holidays back in the sims 4 but will they be added in a seasons pack if we already have these other packs? I also always use the first snow mod instead which is great but I’d like the real thing. I don’t know if you get what I’m saying. Comment your thoughts.

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    When we get a seasons pack, I have no doubt that it will include holidays. Then the Christmas stuff and the Halloween stuff will have more of a purpose.
  • kittykateyeskittykateyes Posts: 41 Member
    im so in love with the Christmas pack i wish they would just add more even if i have to buy some lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    dogboy678 wrote: »
    We have have a holiday Pack with a bunch of Christmas stuff and we have a stuff pack delicated to Halloween. But we don’t have the appropriate seasons or actual holiday events to go with them. This just is weird to me and will it cause a problem. These are all normally things that come in season but are now separate. I really would like holidays back in the sims 4 but will they be added in a seasons pack if we already have these other packs? I also always use the first snow mod instead which is great but I’d like the real thing. I don’t know if you get what I’m saying. Comment your thoughts.

We had Holiday Sets in the Store both Halloween and Christmas TS3 but when Seasons came out we got more Halloween and Christmas Stuff.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Actual holidays with Seasons would be great if they let you set which holidays you want in your game I don't want any forced holiday in my game such as the one that came in the October patch. But at this point even if they added holidays to the game everything is beyond basic Halloween being the best so far and the Christmas patch is a joke with no real activities just useless décor.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    I just saw on Sims VIP that

https://simsvip.com/2017/11/06/coming-soon-home-street-pets-seasons-greetings-update/

December Update
    Pets
    Neighborhood Gifting
    More free clothing options added to shops
    New female dress category in store
    In game player guide
    Improvements to tutorial and customization screen
    Ability to remove items from Inventory
    Background timeout refresh time decreased. Instead of every 5 minutes every 30 minutes
    Cruise ship help will have a new icon instead of same as functional items

January Update
    Invite only Neighborhoods
    Event Boosts – Members within a neighborhood can boost each other’s event buildings
    Much more!

So I am really excited, that is more then I expected:))
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

https://simsvip.com/2017/11/06/coming-soon-home-street-pets-seasons-greetings-update/

December Update
    Pets
    Neighborhood Gifting
    In game player guide
    Background timeout refresh time decreased. Instead of every 5 minutes every 30 minutes

January Update
    Event Boosts – Members within a neighborhood can boost each other’s event buildings
    Much more!

This is not for Sims 4
  • dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    dogboy678 wrote: »

We had Holiday Sets in the Store both Halloween and Christmas TS3 but when Seasons came out we got more Halloween and Christmas Stuff.

Oh ok that makes me a lot more hopeful!
  • Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

December Update
    Pets
    Neighborhood Gifting
    In game player guide

January Update
    Much more!

This is not for Sims 4

It's times like this I wish we still had the 'lol' reaction :D
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I said this in another thread but I also would want the holiday festivals to come back and also the holiday like Snow say spooky day etc. Hopefully they do that.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I was wondering where I docked my cruise ship.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I'd love some holidays. Id also like to see the Sims have a special holiday that is nothing like ones we know. Sim specific. Like maybe something dedicated to llamas or Plumbob Day where they venerate the plumbob lmao
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    Seasons is definitely one of the packs I’m most hopeful for and have wanted for a while now. I imagine it will be very similar to Seasons from TS3. I’m sure holidays will make a comeback, and possibly even seasonal festivals too. I’d love to see more seasonal recipes, and possibly a smaller version of the barista machine from GTW that includes the additions of hot chocolate and cider. I was also thinking earlier that it would be really nice to have an undecorated “Snow Day” tree that Sims could interact with and decorate themselves with their friends and family. I imagine something like this could be patched in among free objects for the holiday pack we already have, but those are just some of my thoughts. :smile: Whatever happens, I’m very eager to see a Seasons EP. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer.