Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of town would you like?

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    BoredinTX wrote: »
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I'd absolutely die for an alpine, European world. That's the one of want moat of all
    For a game pack, I'd like to see a Mediterranean world with Moorish architecture.
    Id also like to see a world inspired by England. It's probably a highly unpopular opinion, but is love lots of small lots which are close next to each other since it's what I'm used to. Massive lots are nice but feel unfamiliar for the most part

In general, something new and not similar to Willow Creak as much as some of the neighbourhoods we have

I think you read my mind for most of this stuff. I'd love for an English town and maybe some Capps live in it since they are supposed to be an English family.
    And a foresty area would be great!

@Irisvalley I think Willow Creek is a bit New Orleans style but it's too green and widespread to look like the French Quarter. It would be bettter if it had a graveyard... I'm from New Orleans and personally, I think the graveyards there are soaked in so much culture and history.

I've pondered the idea of replacing the park in WC with a giant cemetery like the ones in New Orleans with above ground graves. Now that we have the Vampire pack and all that Goth stuff, it might look alright.
  • dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    I would like snowy holiday themed town or vacation spot. You could sled and ski and drink hot chocolate. Nice coz6 war winter cabins and ski lifts. It would be nice.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    edited November 2017
    A world where an "off the grid" stuff pack would thrive. Forest full of trees. Tall mountains. Valleys. Streams. Lakes. Cabins. Tree houses. Rustic. Middle of nowhere. Of course with a small town for a lodge, restaurant, and a few stores.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    This was actually concept art for the base game world that was cancelled, but I would love EA to reconsider.

michael-bierek-rose-beach.jpg

• BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I'd absolutely die for an alpine, European world. That's the one of want moat of all
    For a game pack, I'd like to see a Mediterranean world with Moorish architecture.
    Id also like to see a world inspired by England. It's probably a highly unpopular opinion, but is love lots of small lots which are close next to each other since it's what I'm used to. Massive lots are nice but feel unfamiliar for the most part

In general, something new and not similar to Willow Creak as much as some of the neighbourhoods we have

I think you read my mind for most of this stuff. I'd love for an English town and maybe some Capps live in it since they are supposed to be an English family.
    And a foresty area would be great!

@Irisvalley I think Willow Creek is a bit New Orleans style but it's too green and widespread to look like the French Quarter. It would be bettter if it had a graveyard... I'm from New Orleans and personally, I think the graveyards there are soaked in so much culture and history.

I've pondered the idea of replacing the park in WC with a giant cemetery like the ones in New Orleans with above ground graves. Now that we have the Vampire pack and all that Goth stuff, it might look alright.

That is a genius idea. If you do it please put it on the gallery! I would gladly download it.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    So In my head I've conjured up a beautiful city called Briarwood
    Final3.JPG

The "Building Designs Theme" of this City is Neoclassic, Colonial, Modern, Suburban and Rustic
    Geographically, this Fictional town Exists is still being determined {Briarwood, Rhode Island/New Hampshire}
    sometimes I just call it Briarwood, New England

I have the layout of the city all planned out.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    I want a town that is in a state of ruin where the inhabitants have to rebuild,
  • SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    Personally, I'd love for a town where houses are closer together also... More urban but not a big city either.
    I would really love that too. I'm getting kind of tired by the widespread style of the town (except SM).

The thing that I would want the most is some sort of historical European city that London, Paris, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Copenhagen, etc inspired. The city would only have historical townhouses/apartments to live in. Maybe with ceiling ornaments on the inside? The city could have a main river flowing through it. But I only want this if we can have more power to make this your own, on the contrary to San Myshuno. And I don't want it to look like the city/town part of Windenburg where the buildings are waaayy to much spreaded.

I don't think that this historical city idea is going to be done so here some other towns I would like. I would really like something, Scandinavian, Mediterranean, British cottage-like, or Alpine. But anything that isn't American is welcome. I'm just really craving some more worlds!
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I would like another city. But this time make it less San Diego and more Las Vegas.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited November 2017
    Id like an old styled London sort of city/town. It could bring the ability to build terrace style homes and businesses instead having lots of surrounding open space. Compact streets with cobbled roads. Old fashioned pubs and food stores. 19th century style would be a nice change.

Edit: didn't read the above ideas before posting but seems a few others want the same sort of thing.. fingers crossed these ideas might happen!! Would be a welcome change to the sims 4 world's :smiley:
  • tegteg87tegteg87 Posts: 305 Member
    I'd like another 'hot' world - maybe more beachy and tropical themed than Oasis Springs.
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Would love to see a Manchester style city, with red brick buildings and townhouses. It's a place very dear to me, would be nice to have my sims live in a similar one :)

More European vibes in general! That's something TS was always missing. American suburbia gets old fast. Windenburg is still my absolute favorite TS4 town. A rural place would be great to have too if we ever get that highly anticipated farming EP/GP.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I want a swampy, spooky world with a fairytale/fantasy-like theme to it. I want it to be a town where Supernaturals like Witches reside. For example: a5ab1b3eca52237847e44aa741768826.jpg
    swamp_by_alexshatohin-d40sqh6.jpg
    swamp_by_blinck-d2xmqep.jpg
  • BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    mika wrote: »
    I want a swampy, spooky world with a fairytale/fantasy-like theme to it. I want it to be a town where Supernaturals like Witches reside. For example: a5ab1b3eca52237847e44aa741768826.jpg

YES! That would be an awesome town, good idea!
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    My favorite world from the sims 3 was Aurora Skies. I played in that world the most so I would love to see a world like that. It had a colder vibe to it but the town was simple and cozy and I loved how there was a bunch of open land there too.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    mika wrote: »

I wouldn't mind something like this either.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Def a Mediterranean town!
    Top-Mediterranean-Destinations-Dubrovnik-Photo-by-Cory-Schadt-740x398.jpg
    mediterranean-town-korcula-croatia-picture-id623508888
    antibes.jpg

Wow, those pictures were awesome so I gave you an awesome. Have you ever been to the Amalfi coast, that looks like the pix you posted. Would love a place like Santorini in Greece, all mountains and steps going up and down all over the place and crystal clear blue water.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited November 2017
    Def a Mediterranean town!
    Top-Mediterranean-Destinations-Dubrovnik-Photo-by-Cory-Schadt-740x398.jpg
    mediterranean-town-korcula-croatia-picture-id623508888
    antibes.jpg

The first two pictures are from Croatia, my homeland ( 1st is Dubrovnik, 2nd the island of Korčula) <3 Now I want a mediterranean world too hahaha.

Now, on a more serious note, I want a small world with traditional asian (japanese, chinese) style architecture. Pagoda roofs on every house and cherry blossoms everywhere.
    It would be a small, quiet world, situated in a green valley, with a lake nearby. I think that's something we've never seen in the sims franchise (I could be wrong though).
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    I've been to split, Dubrovnik, korcula, hvar and trogir. Beautiful places and I wish we could have something similar.
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Lucid_blehLucid_bleh Posts: 107 Member
    I would love to see a supernatural expansion as quickly as possible , and a Town that's inspired by Moonlight Falls ( from The Sims 3 Supernatural expansion ) aka Alpine , mystical , old-fashioned type of a town :smiley: : !
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

747a4083471d8b76843c1c120cf5bd98.jpg
  • Lucid_blehLucid_bleh Posts: 107 Member
    @ANNETTE1951 oh my god I would love that , especially because I am from Croatia (from the Country on your pictures) , it would feel more like home ^-^ !
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

747a4083471d8b76843c1c120cf5bd98.jpg
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    A vacation world. For the love of all that is holy give me something other than moooountaaaaains ugh
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I would love a very woodsy town. Lots of trees in the background. Like OR gamepack but more liveable.
    I’d also like a town by the coast: tropical or those rocky beaches.

Maybe a world with mountains in the background (maybe with a couple of homes high up) Doesn’t have to be necessarily snowy. There’s different types of forests or by the plains. Like little house on the prairie type for a farm pack
    Or a town in a valley
    alpine-valley-town-stock-picture-1500517.jpgGatlinburg-TN.jpg?1505514414thimphu-bhutan-WBASIACITY17.jpg?itok=D4SEdLLI

tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• LavenderlightsLavenderlights Posts: 76 Member
    A vintage-themed town/city would be cool. Also, maybe a floating-village inspired area. Y'know, the kind where it's pretty much 90% water with only a few docks to keep the houses and land connected. I think that would be interesting to see.