This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

WooHoo in the Fairy House??

My fairy just got a wish to WooHoo in the Fairy House.

Now I get that she is a fairy, there is a fairy house in the backlawn and I get that she has two romantic interests, but they are both decidedly human!

How can a human enter the fairy house; can they enter the fairy house?

Slight problem there Huston.

Comments

• Options
    snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2013
    Maybe they have to use fairy dust before it happens? I didn't know you could woohoo in the fairy house xD
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• Options
    JubilaeumJubilaeum Posts: 3
    edited January 2013
    I know that normal humans can't enter the fairy house, but I don't really know if they can enter after they used fairy dust - I doubt it though. You can wohoo in the fairy house with 2 fairies.
  • Options
    NameGaniNameGani Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2013
    My fairy has a werewolf mate and they woohoo in the fairyhouse all the time. The fact that the fairy keeps one in his inventory at all times might have something to do with that, though. Yay portable items.

Not sure if the initiator has to be a fairy or if it's a valid location so long as one of them is a fairy (the werewolf mate is still currently a townie NPC).
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited February 2013
    I did not know that fairy and non-fairy sim can WooHoo in the fairy house. :?
  • Options
    NameGaniNameGani Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2013
    GREENEYA wrote:
    I did not know that fairy and non-fairy sim can WooHoo in the fairy house. :?

I honestly didn't know either until I had my fairy WooHoo without choosing a location, thinking they'd use the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 caravan they were next to. Instead they walked across the park and broke in a fairy house.
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    I know this is old but I just found this out today. Two non-fairy Sims were able to shrink down and woohoo in the fairy house belonging to the housemate. Neither one of them were fairies.