Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• BluessunBluessun Posts: 139 Member
    edited August 2017
    Thank you very much @debbycanty and @lauravonawesome !

I am at a point now where my wishlist can only get shorter :)

Top 5 updated.
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    I'm a little late, but you're welcome @lauravonawesome , @XxIesjuh and @Bluessun :smiley:
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited August 2017
    just woke up to some nice surprises~ thank you to both @debbycanty and @Lady_Darkling for the boots and dress from my top 5 :)

gotta update my wishlist too, since it's shrinking lol.
    thanks again!

and to everyone who thanked me, you are very welcome :)

top 5 update coming soon in signature :heart::cookie:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Top 5 updated again (since MMAO made me a sweet offer that included an item from my top 5 :)

@Kylieb191 I once missed a deal by 10 minutes because I got way too into Fallout 4~ glad it's not just me. :lol:

Lol it's so easily done, especially once you either start trying to build your settlement up OR things are popping up at you every 5 minutes :P (I admit to run very fast and far once i've seen a massive thing come out the water plus anything glowing or legendary -_- lol) i'm at a low level at the moment (level 18) so it's basically trying to get electricity into houses as that seems the safe option D: haha
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • LilyPeonyLilyPeony Posts: 47 Member
    edited September 2017
    Original Comment

[b]Post updated after becoming a full member, I will update my wishlist here. Have a good day![/b]

Hey everyone, is this still being done? Never been on this forum before so sorry if I do it wrong!

[b]Solved[/b] [s][Also, although the original post/instruction mention that free sponsored simpoints are available throughout the world I can't seem to find them [I'm in the UK] and have seen on a few forums that they only might be available in the US? Might be a plug-in problem as well? If someone knows, would love to know too... (sorry if the question has already been asked!)][/s]

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=CamLS92

Here's my top 5:
    1. Carry A Torch For Me Mirror
    2. Slim Fit Legs
    3. Jill's Jumpsuit
    4. Sheer Beauty Dress
    5. Nerd Chic

Have a good day everyone!
    Post edited by LilyPeony on
    Re: Sorry guys I apparently can't edit my comment and the URL code didn't work! sorry if it looks messy :(
    edited August 2017
    Hey @CamLS92 and welcome :)

As a new member, you won't be able to edit comments until you attain member status. All the info you'll need is here.

Since you have a couple of big sets on your list, perhaps try adding individual items from those sets instead~ I love Lullabies, and it's one of my favourite sets, but I had no idea that items could be purchased separately (as CYS wasn't a thing when I was last active on the boards).

Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes appears 3 times during the Daily Deal rotation, and owning items from that set can lead to the rest being very cheap (or even free) later on. For more info on making the most of your SP, click here~ it's mostly the same group as this board, and we're a friendly bunch, so don't be shy if you have questions. :)

Free Simpoint ads are currently disabled for everyone until further notice, as they were broken. For more info on that, you can click here.

I've sent you a couple of pieces from Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes to get you started~ enjoy!

Also, thanks to the person who gifted me the boot-e heels from my top 5; I have no idea who you are, since it shows up blank in my purchase history, but I appreciate the gesture. Thanks, and many cookies! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

ETA: I restarted my browser and I can now see that @debbycanty was the lovely person who sent me the boots; thank you! :heart::cookie::)

My updated top 5 is in my signature. And, to any newcomers I may have missed, welcome!

-von
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

Hey @lauravonawesome , thanks so much for the infos! There's just so many topics and threads on this forum I was (and still am) a bit lost, but thanks for all those tips and information, will definitely be helpful!
  • Lady.DarklingLady.Darkling Posts: 9 New Member
    Thank you so much again debbycanty, and thanks to CamLS92 as well!
    My wish list is...:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Lady_Darkling
    1. Japanese Inspired Living Compilation
    2. Fair Folk Furnishings (Slumber and Den)
    3. Storybrook Bedroom Set
    4. Braided Bun
    5. Fresh From The Garden Bouquet
    edited August 2017
    @CamLS92 you are so welcome! I know it's a lot of information at first (definitely was for me), but the people on both this and the DD board are super helpful and friendly, so we'll be happy to help if you have questions. :)

Thanks for the gorgeous top from my top 5~ my lady Sims will wear it well :):heart::cookie:
    (updated top 5 in signature)

Thank you @debbycanty for the gift :)

Top 5 updated.
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
    Thank you so much @lauravonawesome and @lady.darkling !
    Here's my updated wishlist (can't update original comment, sorry!)

1. Branch Lighting
    2. Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station
    3. Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Prickly Pear Sculpture
    4. Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair
    5. Panda Crib

• AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited August 2017
    Thank you @lauravonawesome for the gift!

Thank you @debbycanty for the gifts!

Top5 updated!
    Post edited by Astreia on
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Thank you to @debbycanty for Once Upon a Time Cottage- Happily Ever After Bookshelf and thanks very much to @CamLS92 for Happily Ever After- Original Peasant Top!!!

Updated List :heart:
    Thank you so much @charlotteprice for the 3 panda items, the branch lighting and the wonderfully woven hanging chair!

1. Dirty No More Changing and Bathing Station
    2. Haute Hacienda Kitchen- plum Pear Sculpture
    3. Felicia Flamingo Wall Growth Chart
    4. Mid-Century Modern Bedroom- Keen Klothes Keeper
    5. Jungle Cheer

oh my goodness, thank you so much to our resident ninja @charlotteprice for clearing my top 5, as well as the lovely items from one with nature and collectionne stäncké :):heart::cookie:

top 5 updated in signature :)

edited August 2017
    holy cow, that's twice today i've had my top 5 cleared~ thank you @bcsmas for the lovely items from waning moon :):heart::cookie:

i'm heading out in a few minutes, but new top 5 coming soooooooon! in signature :)

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    oh my goodness, thank you so much to our resident ninja @charlotteprice for clearing my top 5, as well as the lovely items from one with nature and collectionne stäncké :):heart::cookie:

top 5 updated in signature :)

you got to watch her shes a silent attacker.
  • sport0714sport0714 Posts: 142 Member
    @bcsmas , thank you so much for the generous gifting of the Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture, Winner's Spot and Juice on the House! I appreciate it so much!

My wishlist

My Top 5--

Wood Trench Coat
    Tot-sized 3 piece
    Dashingly Dapper
    Antiquated Correspondence Desk
    The Then & Now Century Manor
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5. :)

@Bluessun thanks for the Flower Tower !!! <3

@MagZ86 thanks for the Flowing Banderole !!! <3

@debbycanty thanks for the To Have and to Fold - with Bow! and To Have and to Fold !!! <3

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    edited August 2017
    Giant THANK YOU to @MagZ86 for the Patched Trousers! I seriously apologize for taking so long to get on here and thank you. Im in the process of moving and havent had much time for the forums these last few days. But thanks a ton! i do appreciate the gift :):)

BTW my Top 5 has been updated :)...
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15941516/#Comment_15941516
    Thank you @bcsmas for the Changing and Bathing Station!

1. Haute Hacienda Kitchen- plum Pear Sculpture
    2. Felicia Flamingo Wall Growth Chart
    3. Mid-Century Modern Bedroom- Keen Klothes Keeper
    4. Jungle Cheer
    5. Tiny Tyke Dresser

edited August 2017
    Thank you so much @charlotteprice ! I see top 5 was not enough for you, so you had to shrink it a lot more :D Thank you <3

Top 5 updated.
  • Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

Top 5 Updated! Thank you to @debbycanty :)