Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My new sim, Journey enjoying some beetles. She was so proud of them.
    uaNWuar.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I had just loaded up my Jasmin Holiday (the Grand Master Vampire) Save file and found my Jasmin like this...
    xQTuqZx.jpg
    A close up of the face..
    eXUBgIW.jpg

Just look at the smug look. It just struck me and had to share. Yeah, I kept her everyday wear more like it usually is just not the given NPC Jasmin top-- for reasons, but a top that is very similar and her variety of sim pants. Just the yellow version IMO doesn't work with all tops. Black top cause it's a DARK, vampire Jasmin.

I'm having the hardest time though trying to figure out what fun to have with her....
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    One of the times that it pays to have "autonomy" on full.

I was switching through my Sims and noticed the youngest teen was about to get into a fight with her sister (mood swing, plus she's a hot head). I usually don't create drama on my own because I have this incurable desire of wanting all my Sims to be perfect in everything, so I thought this would be fun to watch.

Little sister is winning the fight, with a shocked Mom in the background.

QvY692C.png

Little sister wins the fight, Mom cheers. Seriously, Mom?

sfx2RFb.png

Mom then realizes that favoritism is bad, and has the correct, disappointed response.

K7pPfnm.png

Yet Mom still can't decide between favoritism and being impartial. :D

JX74qpZ.png?1

rITndRP.png?1

Big sister tries to hug it out after she was just randomly assaulted, but little sister is not having it.

AnZK7Da.png

PE4GE3B.png

Mom then sends her little champion to time out.

WxdBrJ5.png

After timeout, little champion is still moody and decides to go wreck her brother's project.

6jWRQTE.png

vZc9NFX.png

Brother stops what he's doing (his homework which he did autonomously, the precious fella) and watches his sister dismantle his poor project. She then stalks away like a boss. B)

oOHposo.png

I'm liking Parenthood so far. :)

aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    image.png

This is my new Sim, Theo, and he has been trying for love but without much success... even the fortune teller gave him 'bleak' news when he asked for guidance at the romance festival (where he was, of course, by himself.)

print.png

Poor Theo :D
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    so excuse me for doing an awesome run, as that's what I clicked but I just had some random pics to share.
    35535275300_befb70373e_b.jpg
    I made a rainbow and took the roomie house and changed it...a bit after this pic I was not letting red...Rana and green Garee hook up though, looks like indigo...Izzy already dislikes violet...Vica.
    35923724365_bb49584b29_b.jpg
    yellow...Yolanda is being anti-social she went and glued herself to her computer.
    35535282550_546f152247_b.jpg
    blue...Blaine is already a bit moody people kind of avoid him but I let Rana talk to him they hit it off after a few tries, yeah I let you have the cute one.
    35923722555_053a816107_b.jpg
    Garee however isn't sure which lady he likes orange....Oria I think I named her likes Izzy though.
    35535280920_98b2985849_b.jpg
    Poor Vica....all by himseeeeeeelf I should add another color and prevent Rana and Blaine from having a baby though perhaps there will be a love triangle.
    35535279030_cf6a5aff01_b.jpg
    I made Yolanda come outside with Garee and Oria.
    35923721105_5aa08253d9_b.jpg
    That isn't even your color, swim forward a bit.
    35083950664_8cecc070ee_b.jpg
    Or maybe they can have another child...purple of course and that one can be with Vica hmmm.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    Cute toddler

5B5HQsh.png
  • Options
    99F6YFj.png

Here's one smart sim.. lol
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    99F6YFj.png

Here's one smart sim.. lol

When you're late for work but you haven't eaten breakfast and taken a shower yet. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    This one. I really like how the enviroment looks like.
    ColvOyM.png
  • Options
    MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Unfortunately i don't have any photos of the incident but i still had to come here and share it because it was so funny:

My current active household has a kid, a toddler. The toddler had a temper tantrum and after that the father (who was alone with the kid at the time because mom was at work) picked up the kid, walked out of the front door and placed him on the porch and then walked right back in and slammed the door right in front of the kid.

The next thing what happens is the kid walking back in and going to his dad and "ask why". :D:D:D
    "Why did you do that, daddy? Why did you take me outside and left me there??" :D:D:D

Nice daddy.
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Options
    got some more pics from one of my legacy saves.
    35941968895_2a384c801d_b.jpg
    Ah that pout, he was just uncomfortable but I used mccc to get him extra friendly with jade for the night she left pregnant first meeting :) though the one he really hit it off with was Adriana so I had to call her back after deleting the relationship with Jade because she's nothing yeah I was in a mood.
    35132567913_8c3b23eae5_b.jpg
    Now it's just a well timed question but it's funny anyways.
    "So you're a vampire right?"
    35941967825_ede766e11b_b.jpg
    'How did she guess...'

Heh anyways I didn't have to doing any cheating there but since they just met I did move their relationship down after things are just so darn easy with them they're perfect, and that would be fine if she didn't just have gen 4 with her live in man friend lol.
    35132567053_6b69fff3a5_b.jpg
    'Player stop it, I'm trying to be good.'
    35553460430_e94920f047_b.jpg
    35900987526_1e3d9e755d_b.jpg
    No you're not.
    35553459020_69f81952e5_b.jpg
    she also left pregnant and he was pleased he really likes her after all ha.
    35809650501_368fe5f6be_b.jpg
    a lot of people don't like the whackier outfits but come on look at all that sass they're working it. ha
    35553457430_7239f73a61_b.jpg
    Noticed this the next morning for shame you're married....and Nancy is not that cute anyways.
    35132564033_9526555bea_b.jpg
    I saw her standing there....
    35553455590_0d71abaee7_b.jpg
    She likes me too, she's the other old dude's wife, they had two days left and are both dead now so....cool beans there lol.
    35132562783_86a7062724_b.jpg
    Had Kent train with Caleb, Malcolm and Bjorn were sure they were going to fight till death showed up I think they're a little disappointed.
    35553454030_e5a90a92e7_b.jpg
    Caleb was in a good mood then his pregnant live in lady friend rejected his proposal.

"Ugh why'd you cut your hair??"

"The player made me."

"Well I don't like it get out of my face."
    35809645011_897e13120d_b.jpg
    Adriana wasn't there when she invited him so baby daddy 1 and 2 got to meet, and little Liam there is gonna tend to himself.
    35101926094_dcaa0da75e_b.jpg
    She made it up to him...they really are like bunnies...you know.
    35132560463_dd1dc4d2d9_b.jpg
    Poor Caleb.
    35101925164_c314ab02af_b.jpg
    The yellow one was his favorite drink thought he would need something to wash down the plasma jane.
    35132559213_f061f323ef_b.jpg
    I cheated to find this as I haven't had a natural abduction in a very long time and I hope I get one now..also I hope he gets pregnant.
    35900976496_473a63abc9_b.jpg
    After that I noticed that apparently his favorite drink changed I wonder what it is didn't know that happened should take him out to see if it was just a glitch or if it really changed. Got a message from Jade that Janette was born so he had to go see her.
    35132557733_dc424d9ace_b.jpg
    She just seems so disgusted, hey you're the one who cheated on your wife he was just along for the ride.
    35132557163_373c57bf82_b.jpg
    Eva isn't happy he's there.

"Why are you here haven't you done enough?"

"Hey it takes two that one on the couch is one half the problem."

"Ugh just get out...and take your daughter with you."

"Gladly, you're going home with daddy pumpkin."
    35941954825_c94d02f27f_b.jpg
    She's also a vampire<3
    35132554353_d5e352230b_b.jpg
    I let them argue as she didn't want Eva to know more than she needed to and he may have flirted with her in front of her just because.
    35553443890_32669d5268_b.jpg
    Snack time, she's always welcome to just pop over for that.
    35941951315_a356631ff6_b.jpg
    Adriana was in labor when I popped over so her half brother was born, also a vampire little Grant, and Liam became a child already because I forgot about the aging on..heh lot of townies had babies even Victor had his twin girls lol. I wonder which boy will carry on the legacy now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    honeyboomhoneyboom Posts: 243 Member
    I win the thread with these
    F4FL9Sn.jpg
    CIpjABS.jpg
    "every star may be a sun to someone"-carl sagan
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @DeKay Dylan = best uncle ever B) I'm glad though he isn't mine because I wouldn't have been able to deal with him as a child :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @DeKay Dylan = best uncle ever B) I'm glad though he isn't mine because I wouldn't have been able to deal with him as a child :#

True. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay funny it's like the little tot has become the Dylan and Dylan has become the Geoffrey Landgrabb he knows he's just like him better be nice to him ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @DeKay funny it's like the little tot has become the Dylan and Dylan has become the Geoffrey Landgrabb he knows he's just like him better be nice to him ha.

Hahahahah! Oh no! :D Otto better not beat Dylan when it comes to being the Sass King.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I've got a few from a new family I've started playing just now;

Breakfast on their first day in their new home:
    NFHXb1l.png

And after breakfast some help with homework:
    JFnaxl5.png

Later the neighbours came round. (and ate our food):
    OlNoKXb.png

Much later Joe was sad after a long day at work :'( :
    uEUAh9V.png

During which time Travis was getting to know the neighbour's daughter Amiri. (They'll get married one day.):
    T2vle6r.png

Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I couldn't think of a caption :)

S9xsJle.png
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I was looking at townies and found a townie who's face was imo frightful so I altered her face and hair. I like my outcome...
    uJ9IxDd.jpg
    Probably still no model but... figure it's safe from the term 'ugly' or I hope :flushed:
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    I couldn't think of a caption :)

S9xsJle.png

Guy on the right: Wait, this isn't the public pool...
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    QWGapW9.png

bMAbZE2.png

I just love the toddlers, so cute
  • Options
    AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member

Oh boy I had one gaming round of weirdness today.
    First, my namesake sim, Aomi started pulling off some vulgar hand gestures, which I assume amused the bald menacing vampire, Sam.
    tumblr_ot9s18iS5H1qzqeaco4_1280.png
    And then.. started making weird faces and Sam started his hissing fit again. Which I have to be careful with because if I don't manage their friendship, the hissing alone will cause their relationship to decrease dramatically.
    tumblr_ot9s18iS5H1qzqeaco5_1280.png
    To get the bloody friendship stat back up...I attempted casual chit-chat on the couch.
    tumblr_ot9s18iS5H1qzqeaco1_1280.png
    They started making out...
    tumblr_ot9s18iS5H1qzqeaco2_1280.png
    It did not last long at all. I didn't think much of it until I looked away for a few minutes and while Aomi was watching TV I caught Sam aggressively trying to clean the desk? I believe Aomi can't make heads or tails of what the heck is going on either.
    tumblr_ot9s18iS5H1qzqeaco3_1280.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top