Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack object vote results!

Comments

• Ariel4LifeAriel4Life Posts: 4 New Member
    I very much appreciate being included in the upcoming pack, however wasn't a big fan of the items. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice addition especially with the Eco concept, plus a lot of what I voted for was selected.
  • Ariel4LifeAriel4Life Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Ariel4Life said:
    > > @SimGuruGraham said:
    > > A big thank you to everyone who participated in our recent vote, where you helped select the objects and clothing you want to see in our collaborative Stuff Pack project! In the time since the voting ended, we've parsed the data, finalized the selections, and gone through an informal internal approval process. This process is part of what was discussed in the survey blog, where I spoke about how we want to ensure we're respecting the communities decisions, as well as offering a balanced pack.
    > >
    > > Today I'm sharing the results of the objects portion of the survey. If you're interested in which pieces of clothing won, check the forums again in the coming days for a full breakdown of the clothing voting results. For now, we've locked down the object list, and our artists are hard at work on the next step - creating object guides. If you want to learn more about what an object guide is, and how our team works during this part of the project, then click here for a development update where you'll discover more about how we make The Sims. If you're just stopping by to see the winning objects though, then let's get right to it.
    > >
    > > From 68 pieces of object concept art, your votes helped narrow them down to the top 28* pieces you see below. We did end up making a few adjustments to the final list, so as to provide a balanced offering of different objects within the pack. For example... there were two styles of the wicker loveseat, and wicker living chair that were available to vote on. All of them received enough votes to propel them into the top of the survey, but we felt they didn't offer enough visual variety to include all four of them. We kept the top two, and replaced the other two with different objects that just missed the original cut. That bare light bulb that people have been chatting about actually placed number 30 on the list, but by diversifying the selections, we were able to include it!
    > >
    > > *Bonus! We're actually including 29 total objects. One of our internal object modelers had a little spare time in his schedule, and went ahead and created the ottoman prior to the vote. ;)
    > >
    > > These are the objects that will be included in this upcoming Stuff Pack:
    >
  • alexa426alexa426 Posts: 54 Member
    looks so good when will it come out?!
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    @alexa426 next year.
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    can you sit in the bay window? Should definitely make a spot where kids and pets can sit in
  • ThemalugamerThemalugamer Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I wish I had seasons on the sims 4
  • ElainaElaina Posts: 80 Member
    I'm very excited to see this stuff pack come to life. At first I wasn't too keen on the art style that was chosen, as I'm a sucker for anything modern. But after seeing the items and what was actually chosen from the large group of them... they are wonderful!

I was hoping that window would make it! Will it be a usable one, though? I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned that the seat/shelf area would be in working order. I would love that!
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    I just couldn't believe that almost every object that i voted for will be in this pack! I saw that some people think this lightbulb isn't eco-friendly but i didnt even notice because it looks vintage and basic so I W-A-N-T IT! :D
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    agent_bev wrote: »
    can you sit in the bay window? Should definitely make a spot where kids and pets can sit in

No, you can't sit on the current ones in game, can't even place items on them.
    Thats why I will vote for plantable window garden. They may add new windows for us to put plants on them
  • dpapiiidpapiii Posts: 32 Member
    I love those wicker sofa/loves seat things! All of these objects really provide a rustic feel
  • Carliee23Carliee23 Posts: 2 New Member
    @SimGuruGraham Honestly I picked a lot of kid clothing. They said they balanced it but kids always get the short end. Either make another stuff pack or game pack for kids or have some kid game play options. I'm tired of grown up getting everything. As for objects I'm cool with what is picked. I mostly voted for all that stuff, but if by grace you guys decide to make a another stuff pack or a game pack for kids PLEASE!! PLEASE!! can we have it be like an outdoor thing like have slides and swings, maybe a kiddie pool for toddlers. Cause we waited too long on toddlers and we need them to have some stuff for them. I know we got them in an update but please don't forget about them! Maybe even have some water guns SOMETHING!!!! It would be so cute to have kids have crushes. I saw in Parenthood that kids can tease on others for having a crush.. WE NEED CUTE THINGS LIKE THAT!!!! We already have the journal its the perfect set up for kids having CRUSHES!! If you gurus read this Thank you :smile:
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Love it!! Thank you guys/gals! <3.
  • Bambi122701Bambi122701 Posts: 4 New Member
    Only a few items here that I voted on, I'm very disappointed with the selection, I'd rather have functional items over clutter. Windows, doors and lighting. :'(
  • wasco193wasco193 Posts: 1 New Member
    Still no pets.....they need to stop playing around
  • Mo_WardMo_Ward Posts: 1 New Member
    :) Yay, can not wait, just happy with any new build objects, thank you for letting us help in the vote, :)
  • weekewomanweekewoman Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes! Thank you so much
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    most are just decoration, yes there's a sink and a few furniture. but no bunk beds. not much of practical use.
    I'm glad some of you got what you wanted, but this is probably one pack I wont buy. I have enough furniture and enough decoration. what I would like is multifunctional and space saving furniture.
  • pumpy03pumpy03 Posts: 13 New Member
    so cant wait for my sims this game add-on plus washing clothes :) <3
  • tommynocker001tommynocker001 Posts: 187 Member
    edited June 2017
    I hope they stay away from garish, bright colours, and instead stick to a [edit; decent, matching] variety of woods to choose from...
  • HisaosakaHisaosaka Posts: 40 Member
    Looks great, can't wait for it to be released
    x0mSkUE.jpg?1
    Any requests for me ? There's a forum for thathttps://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/953895/any-requests#latest
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    most are just decoration, yes there's a sink and a few furniture. but no bunk beds. not much of practical use.
    I'm glad some of you got what you wanted, but this is probably one pack I wont buy. I have enough furniture and enough decoration. what I would like is multifunctional and space saving furniture.

Maybe that would be under Tiny houses furniture.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Space saving furnitures are what we all actually need but most people just don't know that yet imo
  • SweetSeasonsSweetSeasons Posts: 1 New Member
    that stuff is amazing but i think there should be some trees like a beehive tree or a bird's nest tree or for new gameplay you can you can a tree or some flowers you can help an injured bird or an animal. i really like this stuff pack maxis i think it super cool but i think there should just be a bit more. thank's for listing
  • ThunderThunder Posts: 2 New Member
    Will it be free??? :neutral: /

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top