This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Have you ever played with Hank Goddard? If you have I have a couple of questions.

In my current game, my sim is going steady with Hank Goddard. He has been in several relationships, but nothing ever lasted with him. The sim I'm playing is very much in love with him, and he seems pretty content with her. He even asked her to move in with him (all on his own), but I think it had something to do with her dumping their kid at his door step. She cared for their daughter while the child was a baby and toddler, but decided he needed to take some responsibility for his actions. Hank is now an elder, and retired from his job in Law Enforcement, and is still enjoying the company of my sim.

Now I mentioned that I have a couple of questions. The first is about his children. In your game, was his children larger, meaning they were not skinny, or average in their size? In my game two of his kids, he has a total of 3, are very large, including the one I'm playing. She will work out to drop the weight, only the next day or two just to gain it all back. All their mothers are very slender women.

My second question, once Hank became an elder, did you have problems with the guy keeping his clothes on? In my game, as an elder he LOVES to run around absolutely NUDE. It's a good thing I don't have the seasons activated in my game, otherwise the guy might have just froze his little ;) .

Comments

• Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,238 Member
    LOL! :D One of the first screenshots I ever took in this game was Hank running around in the nude, probably wouldn't be allowed to post it. He was quite fond of doing so, moved him to Sunlit Tides once where he insisted on going off to work each day stark naked.

Not sure about the 1st question, he's quite muscled isn't he, so perhaps that passes down to the kids and makes them look larger.
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    I can't begin to tell you how many Let's Plays on YouTube I've seen with Hank in them. He seems to be a favourite.