Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's "Roll" Out Another Giveaway! Winner announced!

Comments

• Options
    Blaze_BardBlaze_Bard Posts: 93 Member
    I don't have that many Stuff Packs, but out of the ones I do have, Kids Room Stuff is my favorite. Mainly because Voidcritters is a giant Pokémon spoof. To be honest, I do have a few favorite game series besides The Sims, and Pokémon is one of them, so it's loads of fun for me to have the children in my Sim families try to become Voidcritter Masters. Also, the kids' clothing and hair options that it introduced offer way more options for giving my child Sim characters personality.
    "Good night -- even if you don't have a good knight." -- Ace Niles, Space Case
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    My favorite is Backyard Stuff. The water slides are the best. My sims can't get enough of them.
  • Options
    Callianne74Callianne74 Posts: 59 Member
    Thank you for being a generous Simmer and giving a gift to other simmers, always makes me smile how nice this community is. Anyway, I would like to enter and try my luck by saying that Backyard stuff is so far my favourite stuff pack because of the bird feeder and the wind chimes. They are simple things but it gives me pleasure to see the birds fly down when they are fed and then laugh when they attack my sims and the windchimes are lovely and soothing to hear when your game camera is in the area of them.
  • Options
    celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    Just as the name implies- this is another chance to "score" a copy of the upcoming Bowling Night! Absolutely Free! I love the look of the upcoming pack- disco and moonlight bowling, I could just live there forever- So, to enter, name your favorite SP and why you love it- if you don't have any packs yet then just list why you think you'll love Bowling Night.

I'll be running this giveaway on my Twitter account as well and you are free to place an entry both places if you wish. @JasonSterling70

Entries close in 24 hours! March the 28th at 4:00 pm Central Standard Time- United States
    One winner will be randomly chosen from the combined entries and announced tomorrow evening.

GOOD LUCK!

I have not brought any pack, but this one looks interesting because I have been looking for activities off of the home lot. I just purchased dine out so this would be great, family dining out and then a game of bowling. It reminds me of the night life from sims 2.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    @tikithedragon I must say this is my first giveaway in the Sims 4 so I have not sent a code before- I've done giveaways in the Sims 3 but that was always through the Sims 3 Store and no code was needed there either. In this case, though, Origin now allows a purchaser to gift the game to another Origin user, which you have to be an Origin user to use the Sims. So, I'll simply buy it on Origin and it should be automatically placed in the winner's download cue. If for some reason that should not be possible (I don't know why but let's just assume) I'd buy the code through Amazon and then email it but it'll be coming from Origin.

You can only gift through Origin to people in the same country, I believe. Someone elsewhere would need a code from a 3rd party retailer.

I just saw you posted this Emma- thanks for the info- I knew something like that might end up being the case and Amazon is just as good too. Thanks again!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Thanks for offering this. I only have a few of the SPs. Of those, my favorite so far is probably Romantic Garden though I still use the others. I like the Lost Garden of Healing, it actually reminds me of a few whimsical gardens that I've been in. The wishing well is quirky. Also, I have a family whose last name translates as Roses - totally a random coincidence because the guy started as a townie. I've decorated their bedroom in a dramatic and romantic way with some of the decor from this SP. The rose motif ends up being delightfully clever for them. That room might be one of my favorites that I've decorated so far.

Looking forward to Bowling Night as I always welcome more activities. I'm sure it will catch on quickly with my various sims.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    GuiFreitasGGuiFreitasG Posts: 18 New Member
    I love a lot of stuff packs,and in the end,the slight edge goes to Movie Hangout,with Backyard Stuff and Kids Room in a tie for 2nd place. I loved the new CAS in all of them,and Build Mode too. However,gameplay wise,i think Movie Hangout is better. I love the new films and the popcorn,it's a way to get your family together that i wanted for a while. The movies are very well made,their reactions look realistic,i love the popcorn flavours and animations. I would love to win Bowling Night Stuff,as for all the reviews,trailers and others that i watched,it looks like it could throw Movie Hangout to the 2nd spot. Thank you and good luck,everyone!
  • Options
    sportybaesportybae Posts: 3 New Member
    My favorite SP is Vintage Glamour being that it added the vanities which I'm obsessed with being that I'm in love with the whole idea of makeup and making yourself prettier behind what other than something as glamorous as a vanity, including the gorgeous robe it came with too.
  • Options
    simlishtrsimlishtr Posts: 1,405 Member
    my favorite sp is vintage glamour. i wanted to write longer but I got sick. i have a headache and my stomach hurts. just trying to survive.
    thanks anyways.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    My favorite stuff pack is Vintage Glamour as I am into that style of decorating and clothing. I also love the ability to have a butler and the full length mirrors are awesome. I wish we had more of the old time Hollywood style decorating options and clothing.
  • Options
    MikehhMikehh Posts: 45 Member
    I love cool kitchens because I love building kitchens so any additional content is great
  • Options
    THANKS to all who entered! The contest is now closed! I'll be posting the winner shortly!
  • Options
    tikithedragontikithedragon Posts: 20 New Member
    Good luck everyone. :)
  • Options
    RalphaelNinjaRalphaelNinja Posts: 1,461 Member
    Just as the name implies- this is another chance to "score" a copy of the upcoming Bowling Night! Absolutely Free!
    One winner will be randomly chosen from the combined entries and announced tomorrow evening.

GOOD LUCK!

Count me in!! Thanks JasonAnthonySterling

Just got back into playing TS4 this early January after a 2 year hiatus. Bought all the eps/stuff and game packs and found that I loved them all just for the fact that they all contain building contents that I use in all my builds.

However of all the packs, I actually love the Vampires Pack the most simply for the gothic build contents which allow me to create my first Goth looking Count Ralphael Castle. Never done this before in all my years of sim building.

Thanks for hosting a giveaway contest Jason...
    Ralphael%20Creations%202_zpsiovmt0hx.jpg
  • Options
    The winner- drawn by Random.Org is @Nimie from here on the Sims Forum! Congratulations! To everyone else- THANK YOU for entering. This was a lot of fun and I'll be holding another giveaway in the future!
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Grats to Nimie!
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Congrats, @Nimie ! :D
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    Callianne74Callianne74 Posts: 59 Member
    Congratulations, Nimie :)
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Thanks everyone!! :smile::smile:
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Congrats @Nimie !!!! B)

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    GG all!
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    congrats to @Nimmie!
  • Options
    AdonsiaAdonsia Posts: 47 Member
    Congratulations! :)
    I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.