This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Bella Bachelor is my new favorite Sim,she looks like a Disney character

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    @therealsunsetvalley LOLOL yes!!!! those are the lips!!! I didn't even notice how bad they were until they passed on to her two sons, and then kept cropping up in later generations. She just needs them softened up a bit!!

I agree with you on the lips. Tone down the pointiness. The top and bottom lips do not look like they belong together.
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Avatarit I completely agree. TS3 can go cartoony if that's what someone likes, but it lends itself to a more realistic/serious vibe (although still being the Sims, if you know what I mean - it's not going to go into total realism, ever). That's why it's my favorite too.

The funny thing is that I would not have been able to say this had I not seen just how cartoony they would go with it in TS4. I mean, I knew TS2 was more cartoony than TS3 and had said so in the past, but until TS4 came out I don't think I really understood why TS3 was my favorite. In addition to being more 'adult' (IMO), it has open world and a ton of customization options that we do not have in any other version. I love the fact that I can be so creative with it.

I did play and love TS2 when it was the active game, and there were many, many things that I did miss about it when I moved on to TS3 but the cartooniness was not among them. TS4 is just...let's just say, it's just too many things that don't involve enjoyment (for me).
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited February 2017
    [img][/img]mkg1m11mqndm.jpg
    [img][/img]lmw2zznymmur.jpg

So this is my Bella^^
    I did modified her a little (also the other Bachelor family members, but that's for another thread).
    Her traits in my game are: Vegeterian, Neat, Family oriented, Brave, Perfectionist. I am so used to it, I can't remember the original traits.
    Also as I mentioned before I got into the sims only to the sims 3, which means when I started to play I was not aware of the love story to-be with Mortiemer Goth, and when I found out about I didn't like the idea at all. I barely play with the Goths. did not like the magic stuff either or the idea she will disappear some day ("Where is Bella?")
    Anyway "my" Bella is probably very different than meant to be, but in my version she is one of my favourites. (also going to marry her some day with one of my CAS but that's also another story. :smiley: )
  • Options
    AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    Bella's original traits are Good, Lucky, and Brave. Mortimer's are Ambitious, Artistic, and Grumpy.

I don't know how my eventual version of Bella is going to be like (in the sim multiverse I will make) most likely: not married to Mortimer and with a different life than the TS2 Bella.
  • Options
    Kitiara wrote: »
    I agree with you on the lips. Tone down the pointiness. The top and bottom lips do not look like they belong together.

I won't touch them, but here's a picture that proves your point about top and bottom lips not belonging together:

Screenshot-281.jpg

and here you can see how pointy they are:

Screenshot-311.jpg
    Screenshot-307.jpg

but overall Bella's very pretty girl:

Screenshot-299.jpg
    Screenshot-300.jpg
  • Options
    Tarzan0401Tarzan0401 Posts: 24 New Member
    In my opinion, she is the ugliest premade sim in the game! I do not know why some people think she is cute-
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/35541/okay-who-thinks-bella-bachelor-goth-is-ugly-in-sims-3
  • Options
    > @therealsunsetvalley said:
    > king_of_simcity7 wrote: »
    >
    > Old thread but I do agree that she has the cute Disney look :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hasn't she? Her mother Jocasta too:

How is Jocasta CUTE? She looks like an insane maniac in my opinion... Neither is Bella
  • Options
    > @therealsunsetvalley said:
    > king_of_simcity7 wrote: »
    >
    > Old thread but I do agree that she has the cute Disney look :smile:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hasn't she? Her mother Jocasta too

How are they cute?

Bella looks extremely weird in the second picture (Her eyes have this "blank" look to them), and Jocasta looks like a maniac in the first picture..
  • Options
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1E_TZzN0DtY/Vt6qdqUMaLI/AAAAAAAABdQ/_dtegSzCtf0/s1600/Screenshot-478.jpg

I just hate that dress and those eyes.. Come on! What type of 7 year old girl wears a fancy red dress every day? Even when she's playing video games or going to the park?
  • Options
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/mysimsjunk/Screenshot-487_zpshdzspf7i.jpg-

Her smile is very cute! But her eyes are hideous!
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Having fun Tarzan?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Having fun Tarzan?

I think Tarzan must be having lots of fun. 7 posts and they are all negative comments.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,942 Member
    It never occurred to me to think anything negative about any of the premade sims. Some of them are a bit boring - but many people in real life are too until you get to know them. I like Bella and have played her in several games. But I mostly stick to my own Sims I made myself in CAS.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    Ugly or not, all it takes is a good backstory and I'm hooked. You never know what the next generation will look like. I often get attached to a sim just by raising them.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/