Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vampires in the Trailers?

Comments

• Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Keks_Milch wrote: »
    I would love it if these could be uploaded:
    BcvlNoE.jpg

See these all look pretty distinct ( although I'm pretty sure the girl in the yellow dress is the same one as the one in the blue, just reused to show off the dark form )

I hope the guy in the blue suit is in it, hes pretty neat.
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I have no problem with players wanting the vampires in the trailers, but it does make laugh when people begged for the pack to be customizable so they can create any vampire they want, and all people seem to want are the ones the devs created. :D

*shrugs* you see 'em, you want 'em, though I share your feelings on the subject.

We're like a bunch of cats aren't we?
    Give us a brand new toy, all shiny and fun - we want to play with the box it came in. :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I have no problem with players wanting the vampires in the trailers, but it does make laugh when people begged for the pack to be customizable so they can create any vampire they want, and all people seem to want are the ones the devs created. :D

Yeah, we're all weird that way, haha. But I have always shunned the premades in the past and either deleted them or ignored them, because I always love to create my own sims. This pack, however, seems to have made me go batpoop nuts, because now I want to make a million vampires of my own AND keep all of the premades. ALL OF THE VAMPIRES!!!

....My gawd. I'm a hoarder. I hoard vampires like old ladies hoard cats. Could it be I have....a problem?? *Glances at coffin jewelry case, several bat plushies, huge collection of vampire books, plastic fangs, crypt under the house with a secret door to Forgotten Hollow....*
    #Team Occult
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    edited January 2017
    I'm almost certain we'll have the marketing Sims up on the gallery at Vampires launch. SimGuruGeorge will follow up to make sure.
    If he fails I will cast 'Drain Life Spirit' on him.

(Vlad lives in the Mansion. Caleb & his sister live in another FH home. The rest of the Sims were just for the videos.)
    ^^ laughing at your sig
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited January 2017
    ^^ laughing at your sig
    @SimGuruNinja actually took me some time to notices your picture was on Elsa XD
    Sorry for asking but what time (not date) does the game pack get released? You said it in the steam (I think) but I am hearing-impaired so I can't hear it no matter how many times I rewind :S
    Zafireria wrote: »
    what time (not date) does the game pack get released?

I believe 10a PST. I'm not 100% sure though.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    what time (not date) does the game pack get released?

I believe 10a PST. I'm not 100% sure though.
    @SimGuruNinja Better than nothing, thanks!
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    I want the girl in the blue victorian dress who gets turned in the trailer :smile:

If she isn't in there then I'll have to create her in CAS. No big problem because we can see her entire body from side and front as well as her face (both human and vampire).
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »

Not me, although I see the appeal in some of the Maxis Sims, because they ususally don't look like the other 90% that get uploaded to the gallery.

I mean ...

You either have these

Ge0MwMB.png
    RcpZ5eN.png
    DUrrpcS.png
    NlRCuOR.png

or these

V1csKq6.png
    SxCTrW2.png
    QMUIUDJ.png

( got inspired and created these myself in like 5 mins )

Are you trying to say that all the Sims on the gallery look that way? Lol I personally really like that blonde sim with the red lipstick :blush:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I would have liked to have the blonde and her lover.

Me as well.

Yeah, if one can't find the devs' vamp in the game or in the gallery, I would think it's easy enough to be able to customize the sims to look exactly like the ones in the trailer, it seems, what with the same CAS items from those premade NPC sims being available to all who buy the pack and all. :smile:

However, I can understand if one wants one with already pre-upgraded powers and weaknesses or to have the premade sims' background stories and stuff (like how many simmers liked having the premade sims, like Don, the Goth family, or the Strange Family, etc). :smile:

I have problems getting the mouth and nose right.
    Isn't the pink vampire Sobhiah? (however you spell her name) The one from Windenburg from the family Fryers or something. She has a sister Morgen with long red hair.

EDIT: Her.
    01SiobhanFyres.jpg

No I don't think so. I doubt maxis edits a premade already in game.
    I want the blond male that is a mortal and his girlfriend with the long black hair with bangs is a vampire.
  • fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    I want the sims from the trailers as well, but not to replace my own made versions. I want them in addition to my versions. You can have both! Since I am creating a vampire save I want as many vampires as I can stuff into it.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,185 Member
    I'm almost certain we'll have the marketing Sims up on the gallery at Vampires launch. SimGuruGeorge will follow up to make sure.

(Vlad lives in the Mansion. Caleb & his sister live in another FH home. The rest of the Sims were just for the videos.)

Who is he ?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Who is he ?

Who is who? Are you asking about Vlad, Caleb or SimGuruGeorge? Vlad is the main game vampire that is bald with pointy ears in the trailers. Caleb is a vampire that lives in one of houses in town with his sister. SimGuruGeorge is, well, a guru for the sims named George.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,185 Member

Who is he ?

Who is who? Are you asking about Vlad, Caleb or SimGuruGeorge? Vlad is the main game vampire that is bald with pointy ears in the trailers. Caleb is a vampire that lives in one of houses in town with his sister. SimGuruGeorge is, well, a guru for the sims named George.

Hahahha . Sorry but your comment made me laugh . I was asking about Caleb /?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Who is he ?

I thought you might like my little bit of funny.
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member

Who is he ?

Caleb is the vamp with the choppy hairstyle and burgundy coat from the trailer/renders.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I want the blond one with purple dress. Have they been uploaded yet? (And if yes then could someone please direct me to the right gallery- I am quite the newbie when it comes to gallery).
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    ALL HAIL BLONDE BUNS.

But the brunette girl is cute too. Blonde Buns' lover is also pretty cute. Mr. Hat is pretty snazzy as well.

But i need Blonde Buns or I'm going to cry. :'(
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top