Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Powers!

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    But it's not like It's going to be one occult Game pack after Another, I'm sure they'll switch it up which is fine. We're rumored to have Pets also this year, That's another Life State we could potentially be getting.

Heck if Werewolves were grouped with Pets, a lot of us would be upset, right? That would limit Pet's Content, and more Importantly Werewolves. it would be just like Get to Work and Aliens. Life States are not suppose to be a side dish, to a lot of us, they are just as important as Human Life States, if not more.

Agree 100%.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Can friends still drink from the wrist or is everybody biting on the neck now?

All I have seen is a vampire biting someone on the neck (either by hypnotizing or by force) and a sim drinking from Vlad's wrist when being turned.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

All I have seen is a vampire biting someone on the neck (either by hypnotizing or by force) and a sim drinking from Vlad's wrist when being turned.

But vampires drinking from other vampires....would that be considered cannibalism?

But vampires drinking from other vampires....would that be considered cannibalism?

I don't think you can (gamewise) drink from another vampire. Vampires drink to quench a thirst they have that only fresh plasma can quench. A vampires plasma is just recycled human plasma, "watered down" if you will. Drinking another vampires plasma would only leave them still weak.
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    In some media, Vampires can drink other Vampire bloods but it provides very little sustenance. It's usually just to absorb power, perform a power, or a last resort to live another day (like how people can drink urine but can't survive on it)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Vampires can only drink from human Sims. They bite and drink from the neck to tame their Thirst.

When turning a Sim into a Vampire, the human will greedily drink from the Master's wrist. They'll need to take in some true Vampire Plasma to trigger the start of their changing process.
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    Vampires can only drink from human Sims. They bite and drink from the neck to tame their Thirst.

When turning a Sim into a Vampire, the human will greedily drink from the Master's wrist. They'll need to take in some true Vampire Plasma to trigger the start of their changing process.

Is the rumour that bat clouds can impregnate sims and leave them with vampire babies false?
    edited January 2017
    mirta000 wrote: »

Is the rumour that bat clouds can impregnate sims and leave them with vampire babies false?

Try For Baby as Bats and Bat WooHoo require 2 consensual, loving bats. No surprise woohoo in this pack.
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member

So a vampire can't just bite them to turn them even under our control?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    Vampires will not autonomously try to turn anyone else into a Vampire.
    You can certainly ask a Vampire to bite & turn you. And you can make your own Vampire bite and turn your other Sims.
  • SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    Vampires will not autonomously try to turn anyone else into a Vampire.
    You can certainly ask a Vampire to bite & turn you. And you can make your own Vampire bite and turn your other Sims.
    Good. Because the autonomy in Sims 4 is ridiculous, if Vampires turned others into Vamps like they drink water, no-one in the game would die.
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2017
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I like the animations they're so much smoother and well blended, just as I imagined.

and I like the little Fleur de Lis Symbol worked into a lot of the designs.

But why does it seem every time That girl vampire transforms she gets the giggles? I hope that's not worked into the animations That could get annoying quickly.

and the music sounds amazing with headphones O.O
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif

I think that's a bit of a bother for a gradual transformation, but alright.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

I think that's a bit of a bother for a gradual transformation, but alright.

indeed. I thought You simply get turned and that's it... Very well i'll suck the master dry of everything they have to offer. in the mean time Sharpens Stake
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    well it sure looks scary that is for sure might have to check it out a little more. I never really was into the supernatural thing. Who knows maybe it would be a good game-play.

Yeah I say give it a shot! Or just watch some lets-plays the week its released and see if it interests you at all. :)

I love this!! I really enjoy the fact that there are Masters.
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Thanks for posting this. Keep the content coming, Sims team! <3
  • SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    I'm happy to say I pre-ordered a code for the pack on Amazon
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »
    well it sure looks scary that is for sure might have to check it out a little more. I never really was into the supernatural thing. Who knows maybe it would be a good game-play.

Yeah I say give it a shot! Or just watch some lets-plays the week its released and see if it interests you at all. :)

omg, your signature is the cutest!

And I only wanna play one cause of the powers. I hope my sim can look as normal of a sim as possible.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    Simpkin wrote: »

And I only wanna play one cause of the powers. I hope my sim can look as normal of a sim as possible.

You're vampire will have two forms. A normal form and a dark form. You may choose how each one looks. They can look exactly alike except the dark form could have vampire teeth. The vampire will automatically change to their dark form to perform any vampiric actions.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

You're vampire will have two forms. A normal form and a dark form. You may choose how each one looks. They can look exactly alike except the dark form could have vampire teeth. The vampire will automatically change to their dark form to perform any vampiric actions.

oh alright. Then I will most definitely like it :smiley: and play it.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

I love this!! I really enjoy the fact that there are Masters.

What happens to that when the student Vampire maxes their rank?
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    foussi wrote: »
    How is that disturbing for kids?
    Vampires aren't really creepy.
    There are far worse things.
    Like some certain kid movies.*cough*thelittletoaster*cough*

Honestly vampires should be disturbing as they're supposed to be very beautiful looking killers. I hope that TS4 can show off at least some of this darkness despite being a teen game. Being able to bite without permission kind of tells me that they will be better vampires than previous iterations.

You can also have vegetarian vampires who drink plasma fruit juice to satisfy their needs and want to live in peace with their human neighbors. The blog about Vlad even referred to a pair of "moral" vampires, the Vatore siblings -- they may be in the premades, so if you want to explore the powers without feeding on human Sims, you could play them or create a vampire similar to them.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)