Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want to see in the vampires livestream?

Comments

• Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Normal Form: make it as vampish or normal as you want.
    Dark Form: optional 2nd form you can set. make it as vampish or normal as you want. If you have a Dark Form then your Vampire will automatically switch to this when acting vamp-y.

We wanted to support certain fictions and give you flexible options.

Thank you.

Do we get some new garlic things in the new GP? Such as a garlic plant for exemple? Or buyable garlic braids?
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Garlic in a few forms is featured. And it's useful!
    Garlic in a few forms is featured. And it's useful!

Thank you.
    The new trailer shows the female hair.
    I hope we get some male hair and some vampire clothing for kids too.
    A new bassinet/crib was teased as well. Gothic themed, or a small coffin?
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Dark Form: optional 2nd form you can set. make it as vampish or normal as you want. If you have a Dark Form then your Vampire will automatically switch to this when acting vamp-y.

And it's really great of the devs to incorporate these gameplay choices. I have so much love for this GP already and it's not even out yet!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Wanna see how vampires burn alive into ashes via exposed sunlight >:)
    NNpYlHF.jpg
    BabySquare wrote: »

And it's really great of the devs to incorporate these gameplay choices. I have so much love for this GP already and it's not even out yet!

Agreed 100%!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope this livestream is over an hour long @SimGuruDrake.
  • steviewasheresteviewashere Posts: 47 Member
    Wanna see how vampires burn alive into ashes via exposed sunlight >:)
    Same I need to know...you know to avoid it and such ;)
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    SimGuruNinja Greetings, is there going to be Live video bout Vampires on Twitch? if so what day and or time ?, I am EST time, I missed the Toddler one, I had to find it and watch after the fact, I do not wish to miss the Vampire one, Please & Thank you.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I hope this livestream is over an hour long @SimGuruDrake.

But then we won't have much left to discover ^^
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I want to see how the Vampire hunting feature works.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    KitAce wrote: »
    Toddlers and Children Vampires failing at using Vampire powers

Toddlers and children won't have powers. Those won't come in to effect until the child is a teen.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I want to see if vampires can live on any world and feed on sims without turning them. If that's the case, I have evil plans for the neighbors in the Culpepper apartments.

Fantastic idea I know ley lines are in the City somewhere and supposedly related to the birth of twins but further info on vampires suggests

On A Dark Ley Line – The dark energy here has a impact on all nocturnal activities. You can expect babies conceived here to require extra care while teething so I am looking forward to whatever all that means along with being able to visit sims in their sleep that is going to be awesome :)
    I want to see if vampires can live on any world and feed on sims without turning them. If that's the case, I have evil plans for the neighbors in the Culpepper apartments.

Yes to both

Thank you I am always up for feeding without killing but please let us know if they have to befriend a sim to be offered blood as I always found that frustrating in 3 as to my mind my vampires should not have to ask so I added a mod where they never had to ask :)

vampire_you_will_be_under_my_control.jpgimage hosting 10mb limit
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    What happens when you bite the Grim Reaper >:)
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Op I'd like to see the new map screen and the world icon as well, I'm obsessed with both of those things and it's my favourite part of getting a new world! :blush:
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Op I'd like to see the new map screen and the world icon as well, I'm obsessed with both of those things and it's my favourite part of getting a new world! :blush:

Livestream! I like the new map icon/animation. I like it a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GLa9T2CtI"]https://youtube.com/watch?v=28GLa9T2CtI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GLa9T2CtI"]https://youtube.com/watch?v=28GLa9T2CtI

You keep teasing us about that livestream we dont even know when it is.
    Can you at least tell us when we will be told when it is?
    Please dont tell five minutes before it starts.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »

You keep teasing us about that livestream we dont even know when it is.
    Can you at least tell us when we will be told when it is?
    Please dont tell five minutes before it starts.

It'll likely be this Friday, that their usual livestream day.
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    Yeah I think the stream Friday since it comes out next week Tuesday don't think they will wave the pack in our faces super early
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif

Yes SimGuruNinja I too want to see the world icon.
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    These vamps keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see the new map animation!!
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2017
    Soooo many questions and things I want to see!

One big thing I'm interested is to see how non-vamp sims react to the vamps. (Same with the aliens.)

Will non-vamp sims automatically dislike vamps, or does it depend on traits?

Will children, teens, and tots react to vamps and vice-versa? Will it also depend on their traits? Will the vamp try to scare them? (I don't know if they will go far as to bite them? Did the vamps in past games bite kids and tots?) Will the children or tots have nightmares after seeing a vamp?

How do sims react if they see a vamp bite? Is biting something to be done more in secret? Will vampire hunters go after vamps if they see the vamps biting anyone or showing their Dark Forms?

Of course, the Powers and Weaknesses are another big thing I would like to see as well. Hope they showcase (or describe) a few! :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member

Yes SimGuruNinja I too want to see the world icon.

sims community just posted it
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
    I want to see both the friendly and angry spar.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I want to see both the friendly and angry spar.

I just said that in the other thread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top