Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want to see in the vampires livestream?

Comments

• SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    And the normal Form will just have a random set of new eyes, fangs and facial feautures that cant be changed?

Your human form won't change.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    And the normal Form will just have a random set of new eyes, fangs and facial feautures that cant be changed?

Not even Fangs added?

Not even Fangs added?

Not for your human form. Your Dark Form will have them.
    (To be clear, this is only for Vampires created through gameplay. If you make a Vampire in CAS you can do whatever you want to either form.)

We'll make sure this is in the Livestream to show the functionality. :smiley:
    Well, first I thought "🐸🐸🐸🐸? What is a Vampire with no Fangs?!" But now it really comes down to how human form and dark form work.
    If the Dark Form is like the alien disguise, and I can play the entire game in the dark form, that could be a very genius way of being a vampire.
    On the other hand, if the dark form is limited to certain location, a time of day, certain Interactions or reverts autonomously to normal form again after a given amount of time, it would make me wait for a mod that allows for permanent Fangs before I buy the Pack.

Cant Wait to see if the Bat can do reach spaces or take routs a walking Sim cant...
    Well, first I thought "plum? What is a Vampire with no Fangs?!" But now it really comes down to how human form and dark form work.
    If the Dark Form is like the alien disguise, and I can play the entire game in the dark form, that could be a very genius way of being a vampire.
    On the other hand, if the dark form is limited to certain location, a time of day, certain Interactions or reverts autonomously to normal form again after a given amount of time, it would make me wait for a mod that allows for permanent Fangs before I buy the Pack.

Cant Wait to see if the Bat can do reach spaces or take routs a walking Sim cant...

It's a lot like Alien Disguise. You can wear your Dark Form 100% of the time if you want.
    Again, there's several intricacies here based on several variables so we'll make sure to show them off in depth to clear up expectations.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    @SimGuruNinja Could you tell me please if a fresh-out-of-CAS vamp is able to turn sims, or if turning is a power they have to gain?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    BabySquare wrote: »
    @SimGuruNinja Could you tell me please if a fresh-out-of-CAS vamp is able to turn sims, or if turning is a power they have to gain?

Stay tuned. We'll go into Powers/Weaknesses more next week.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member

Cool. Thanks. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    Would like to see if a human sim can convince a vampire sim to turn someone else. As vampires don't spread unless it's player directed, hoping those who don't play an active vampire can convince one to turn a particular sim. Also, bat woohoo! :D
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I want to see if vampires can live on any world and feed on sims without turning them. If that's the case, I have evil plans for the neighbors in the Culpepper apartments.
    I want to see if vampires can live on any world and feed on sims without turning them. If that's the case, I have evil plans for the neighbors in the Culpepper apartments.

Yes to both
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

I'm really looking forward to this livestream.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    SimGuruNinja

I'd like to see the bat woohoo interaction just to see how it works.
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    I really want to know all about the gameplay and powers!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2017
    Gonedalf wrote: »
    I want to know how customizable a Sim vampire is if they were turned in-game. If a vampire turns another Sim into a vampire, can you choose how the turned Sim looks as a vampire, or is it randomly generated?

If I'm turned in Live Mode, I'll receive a default Dark Form. At any time I can freely edit that Dark Form in CAS.

Dark Form huh? that's what we're calling it?

I can't wait to see this in CAS. Or is it the "same" layout as alien where aliens have their disguise and you can edit it both freely?
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I want to see everything the pack has to offer, But I am wondering if they added in Longer hair styles, and long Finger nails, in different colors and styles, as well as Long sleeve Gothic Dresses or outfits?
  • KitAceKitAce Posts: 38 Member
    Toddlers and Children Vampires failing at using Vampire powers
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    How do squeamish vampires react to having to drink plasma or fighting? Their trait generally gets uncomfortable with such situations as normal sims.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    How do squeamish vampires react to having to drink plasma or fighting? Their trait generally gets uncomfortable with such situations as normal sims.

There is a plasma plant you can grow in your garden I think.
    I didnt like that in Sims 3, but it will be in Sims 4 regardless...
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    @SimGuruNinja Do we have to have a dark form or is it optional ?
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    This is the first time I'm saying this, but I'm going to skip the live-stream this time. This time I want to experience the pack for myself, aka first-hand.

My thoughts exactly...I'll read the blog posts and info they release, etc. But I'm going to skip the livestream this time. I want to experience everything for myself and be surprised at the little details.

I'm probably going to skip the livestream too, I spoiled too much for myself before I got City Living so this time I'm not making that mistake again. Though I will read the blog posts and watch the trailers.
    moss

Simmer_Ray wrote: »

Since it was said that you can delete the dark form anytime, it seems to be optional.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

Since it was said that you can delete the dark form anytime, it seems to be optional.

Wait what? I thought "Dark Form" was basically another name for "Vampire form?"
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Wait what? I thought "Dark Form" was basically another name for "Vampire form?"

No Clue. But at least in the German Version of the Blog it says that you can have both the Normal and the Dark Form or just the Normal Form.
    The Dark Form seems to be some sort of a "more evil" sort of thing.
    I read somewhere, either here in the forum or on twitter, that the dark form can be deleted and changed at any time.
    If you have the Dark Form, the Vampire will automatically turn into it when doing Vampire Things...
    Normal Form: make it as vampish or normal as you want.
    Dark Form: optional 2nd form you can set. make it as vampish or normal as you want. If you have a Dark Form then your Vampire will automatically switch to this when acting vamp-y.

We wanted to support certain fictions and give you flexible options.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top