This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What are some of your sims funny moments?

I'm playing a household that has a brother (William), his sister, along with her boyfriend, whom is also his best friend (Victor). They are all evil vampires living in Bridgeport (at the moment). Anyways, William is sneaking up on Victor to give him a scare, and Victor is like, "Yea, dude, I see you, you ain't fooling anyone."

15781432_717708928379405_6274266512114274206_n.jpg?oh=e170c9246de041b6530e52c6ff46b826&oe=58DB27D2

It was not so much William doing the sneaking, but it was Victor who saw his friend coming a mile a way, tip toeing through all sneaky like, that gave me a laugh.....or may be it's all this cold medication that I'm taking at the moment.

Are there any funny moments involving your sims that you found funny.

Comments

• Options
    justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    Depends on your definition of funny.

I had 2 teen siblings fight each other perpetually for hours. Immediately after, I made the one sim ask his brother for a foot rub.

He agreed.

I laughed a lot harder than I probably should have
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,662 Member
    Not funny for me, but hysterically funny for my hubby - when I was playing the Ingalls family (from the tv show) and a meteor dropped on Laura Ingalls and killed her. I was gutted. Still haven't forgiven him for laughing so long and hard.
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    The funniest time ever was during a gameplay, my sim (Bruce) and his GF (Emma) went out on their first date. They were in ITF and ended up going to that Obi Wan house.. anyways both the sims were hotheaded and the minute they got into the house Bruce started insulting the simbot that lived there while Emma stood next to him. I kid you not, the moment he was done insulting the simbot EMMA jumped on it and started fighting it. This was all Autonomous. She won (which was amazing since she had NO athletic skill) then her and Bruce made out.

I WISH I had pictures still, but they were on my old photobucket. Its probably still in that huge gameplay thread, wayyy back. OMG. Now I want to go play them.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    My evil sim laughed so hard he fell over, and his roommate just laughed at him and carried on gardening
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    ShojoDaggerShojoDagger Posts: 320 Member
    Hmmm....
    In one game, the "McIrish clan" I have a ton of kids, and one of the teen girls had "mean spirited" & some days all her teenage siblings would have wishes to be mean or insult her, even the ones with "good" or "friendly" traits!
    She also liked to have autonomous arguments, in one argument with an older sister she had the "imply mother is a llama" speech bubble & the sister just had a sort of frustrated reaction as if thinking "*sigh* You realize we have the same mother, right? I mean, really....".
    In another autonomous argument she picked a fight with a lvl 10 athletic sister...got her butt kicked...immediately picked another fight with same sister...got her butt whooped again...finally gave up & walked away.

In another save I had a child that booby trapped everything in the bathroom, his aunt walked in, used the trapped toilet, then washed her hands in the trapped sink, then mopped up the puddles & cleaned said toilet, after all that cleaning she felt "grungy" & decided to take a shower...yeah...pink hair! Fortunately the aunt took getting pranked by the entire bathroom in good humor, and I think the kid got a "prank streak" moodlet or something like that.
    I uploaded something! (yay) My Studio
    Enjoy!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,447 Member
    In another save I had a child that booby trapped everything in the bathroom, his aunt walked in, used the trapped toilet, then washed her hands in the trapped sink, then mopped up the puddles & cleaned said toilet, after all that cleaning she felt "grungy" & decided to take a shower...yeah...pink hair! Fortunately the aunt took getting pranked by the entire bathroom in good humor, and I think the kid got a "prank streak" moodlet or something like that.

That reminds me of a game save I had a while back. I forget the guys name, but he lives in Hidden Springs, and has the two teenage boys. I'm not sure what they had against their new stepmother, but they decided to prank her, with the shower, and dyed her hair pink. The only problem was that their new step mother was also a fairy, and she pranked them right back, one boy got green hair, and the other got blue hair. That was the last time they ever pranked their stepmother. lol
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    It wasn't my sims having fun, more like I was having fun at a bug in the game. I was playing in Twinbrook, and my dog who had been out searching for treasures (I don't know what the interaction is called in the english version, but I hope you get what I mean ;) ), and when he was heading back home he took a shortcut over the water :D
    tumblr_oj78kifSzJ1tgoynro1_500.jpg

Since it is night, it is not as obvious, but he is like Jesus walking on the water haha
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    This happened just yeasterday. My sim (Flora) is a singer and her daughter (Jaimie) is evil (and friendly - great match :D ). Jaimie was invited to her friend's house. When she got there she autonomously decided to scare Maria Best. Two seconds later I get a message saying that someone yelled at Maria and Flora should go and sing a singagram to cheer her up. I just started laughing.
  • Options
    justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    dorcsyful wrote: »
    This happened just yeasterday. My sim (Flora) is a singer and her daughter (Jaimie) is evil (and friendly - great match :D ). Jaimie was invited to her friend's house. When she got there she autonomously decided to scare Maria Best. Two seconds later I get a message saying that someone yelled at Maria and Flora should go and sing a singagram to cheer her up. I just started laughing.

well, did you sing her the singagram?! :open_mouth:
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    @justdancerebecca Why wouldn't I? Her ex husband (Jupiter Belle) took the super expensive car and a lot of money for a new house with himself when they divorced so they couldn't pay the bills anymore. They needed money and she paid 200 simoleons. (and didn't kick Flora out when she cooked herself a garden salad)
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    The funniest time ever was during a gameplay, my sim (Bruce) and his GF (Emma) went out on their first date. They were in ITF and ended up going to that Obi Wan house.. anyways both the sims were hotheaded and the minute they got into the house Bruce started insulting the simbot that lived there while Emma stood next to him. I kid you not, the moment he was done insulting the simbot EMMA jumped on it and started fighting it. This was all Autonomous. She won (which was amazing since she had NO athletic skill) then her and Bruce made out.

I WISH I had pictures still, but they were on my old photobucket. Its probably still in that huge gameplay thread, wayyy back. OMG. Now I want to go play them.
    I had many very funny Sims moments reading your wishacy by the way :p Miss it.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    I've had the perpetual fight glitch too. Sometimes Sims just repeat actions over and over. I had similar one where my Plumbot would cook a meal put it on the table and Bonehilda would rush over and take it and throw it away. Then the Plumbot cooked the meal and Bonehilda would throw it away and it went on till I got rid of Bonehilda.

My favorite funny moment, was when my coward Sim started a fire. His four roommates rushed over. He got BEHIND the roommates and then fainted. I had no idea that coward Sims faint at fires.

This blocked the four roommates from moving away from the fire and they all died, then the coward Sim wakes up and immediately starts complaining he's hungry.

I was like "Dude, you just killed your four friends and your first thought is your own stomache?"

:sweat_smile:
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    I'm laughing out loud at these xD

I had a funny moment with the neighbour's cat. You know how cats get the wish to "sniff <catname>" to be friendly. One cat was friends with a white cat called Socks and he got the wish to "sniff Socks"!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    One time in TS3 I had my teen sim, Hailey, throw a party while her parents were away. She had to look after Liam and Layla. And she also had to take care of my sims twin toddlers, Samuel and Misty.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    And my sim Hailey got grounded and couldn't go to school. She was stuck like that for a long time. :(
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,559 Member
    This happened a long time ago:

I sent my sim out for a jog and this little kitten bounded past her going the other way.
    Screenshot-565_1.jpg

How cute, and I'm not even big on Pets. :D
    Screenshot-566.jpg

She really should stop and play with it.
    Screenshot-567.jpg

Awww....his name is Diddy.
    Screenshot-568.jpg

Oh...wait.
    That's a little sinister looking.
    Screenshot-569_1.jpg

Oh yeah, that's a Doom cat. :?
    Screenshot-570.jpg

Awww, I guess looks can be deceiving. I'll have her befriend it and keep it.
    How about a little game of Chase on the bridge?
    Screenshot-571.jpg

What the...!
    Screenshot-572.jpg

Oh! She's floating back up.
    Screenshot-575.jpg

That's one crazy glitch...or one supernatural kitten.
    Screenshot-576.jpg

Whew! That freaked me out too. You're one lucky sim.
    You'd better hold on to Diddy Doom cat and treat it nice. No reason to get on its bad side.
    Screenshot-577.jpg

Screenshot-578.jpg

"Ah! This will do nicely. I shall conquer the world from here."
    Screenshot-579.jpg

"But first...I'll just conquer this scratching post."
    Screenshot-580.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @CK213 Thrilling story!
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    My funny moment is when I took control of William Fangmann, an NPC Vampire from Bridgeport, had him drink from his friend(A sim I created)---and him drinking from him made them attracted to each other. They were incompatible in every way, and trying to get them attracted without him drinking from him in another world(no tweaks) simply did not work. I laughed so hard though when the thought bubble with hearts came up just as the vampire was licking his lips. Also, the human's "Weakened" moodlet was positive, specifically +20. I'll take it.

The human later changed his clothes in front of a paparazzi, and that made them get attracted to each other.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Here is something from a while ago!

19417480_10154637059021497_1388993126541583422_o.jpg?oh=f5515c7e9a7c5ddba200559d55e49b52&oe=5A1C1EA8

19400677_10154637059016497_4265801827165469208_o.jpg?oh=8f93e387423c2e7d2ea833dd147c0b21&oe=5A289B02

19402033_10154637058966497_6181836139751248773_o.jpg?oh=d43d21e29f2315897879966486a688dd&oe=5A1F15C0

19452952_10154637057651497_154456077790557658_o.jpg?oh=8b2b0d9243a38af554a7d04ea0b604ee&oe=5A60CCC3
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    NabrilNabril Posts: 179 Member
    Once, when I was still relatively new to The Sims 3, the TV broke. I sent my trusty and very accomplished mechanically inclined Sim to go repair the TV knowing that he was fully capable of performing the task. After all, he had his mechanical all the way up to three! Well, after he was electrocuted, I had him try again since the odds of it happening twice to someone so skilled were very slim. After he was electrocuted a second time, I said "Third time's a charm!" and had him try again! After he was electrocuted AGAIN and died, I reloaded the game.

Another time, I took my Sim to a rabbit hole building (I don't recall what he was doing) and when he exited, I was right there and ready to send him somewhere else. Just as I was about to give him new instructions, the sky went dark and the music changed... I had him stand and wait as I tried to figure out what was happening. I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary so I had my sim walk around the building to check out the back of the place- Just as he got around the corner, BOOM!!!! Meteorite! Dead Sim! I reloaded.

Much later and with a different family, I had two sims (both female) who wanted to go skinny dipping. One had a wish to skinny dip with the other and so I had them patiently wait for the teenager to skit off to school. Well, on that particular day, the teenager decided to play hookey and ditched school. That meant the hottub was off limits for naked relaxation and so the two headed down to the beach. I'd installed a hottub there and so the two headed there. The beach was already crowded that morning, but they were determined girls and threw off their bathing suits anyway. Just as they climbed into the hottub, an elderly gentlemen arrived at the beach, spotted the girls, and moved in for a closer look. Just as he made it to the hottub, he clutched his heart and collapsed! The two girls quickly donned their bathing suits and got out of the water, but it was too late. The old man was dead.

Those are the three most amusing deaths I've seen in my Sims 3 games!
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    A random sim showed up at my sims' resort with one of those toddler accessories strapped on her shoulder.

6XncJfi.jpg
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I just moved my sim to IP, and I'm seeing that all over there. I've never seen it anywhere else, but half the time when I see someone carrying a toddler, that's how they're doing it.
  • Options
    KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    My sim died of starvation with one foot inside the bistro. I rage quit but then laughed so hard at the irony.

Then just last night my sim caught herself on fire and died (because I was play testing the lot room by room and had not built a bathroom yet so no life-saving shower). Grimmy of course came, took my sim to the afterlife and then made the bed and sat down to read a book. Apparently Death is a very polite house guest. :p