Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥ Illusie's Showcase ♥♥

Comments

• rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    Hi Lusie, I hope you are well, {{hugs}}
    Currently I'm not playing any sim games and often haven't been on the forums either. I've miss you all.
    I hope you and your family have a Very Happy Christmas and a wonderful 2017;
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @{hugs} @rsedorothy. Thank you for your kind message! I'm doing great, thanks for asking. How are you? Merry christmas to you and your family too! I miss you too!
    edited February 2017
    Oasis Living
    Rooms: 3br3ba
    Price: §65.837 (gallery price)
    Lot size: 20x30
    Download link
    More pictures

347620108.png

This house was build during house challenge 1 of the drifter challenge. I have posted several chapters of the experience of my sims during this challenge. The sims starts with zero money, but as you can see my sim ended up with the hosue posted above. Click here for the first chapter.
    Post edited by illusie on
    My sim Willow Keller can now be downloaded in the gallery.

12-08-16-7-58-41-am_1_orig.png

12-08-16-8-01-51-am_1_orig.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Oasis Living is a very nice home! :) The exterior design looks very nice. The tower looks great! The planter box windows, greenery on the wall and the pegs are nice touches on the exterior. Very nice back upper balcony and back patio! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes and enjoy playing chess at the chess table whilst looking out at the views. Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating their meals at the table in the sunshine. Sims will need to feed the cowplant! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice sofa seats sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv. The photos are nice special touches on the walls. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room. The cabinets look nice how they are placed on the walls. The chef mysim looks cute on the shelf above the windows! The floor rug under the dining table adds a nice look to the room. Very nice outdoors dance patio! Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music there. The master bedroom is very nice. The family photos look nice there as well. The bedhead wall picture suits the location of the home. The growing plants look great either sides of the dresser. It is great that there is an area in the home for sims to use the punching bag to keep fit, or enjoy using the computer at the desk table. Very nice red colour scheme of Jane's bedroom. The candles look pretty in the room. The design of the shared bedroom looks nice. It looks great that there are both green and blue coloured walls. The kids will enjoy watching the tv in their bedroom. The dirty clothes is a great touchon the floor! Nice corner study desk nook.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you, Rosemow! {hugs}
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oasis Living is so Pretty! The interiors look very comfy cozy and Willow is just Gorgeous. She looks adorable dancing out on her patio! :blush:
    Thank you
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    2 lovely additions to your showcase! I particularly love the restaurant! What a beautiful design! So charming! <3
    Thank you, @yanti68. My sims have visited the restaurant several times and it is a fun place to go.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Oasis Living is a beautiful Mediterranean build, gorgeous interiors and I love the pool at the rear :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @masajo!!
    Elephant Bloom Park

Type of lot: Park for Oasis Springs
    Size of lot: 50x50
    Download link
    ​More pictures

01-27-17-4-06-25-pm_orig.png

01-27-17-3-51-42-pm_orig.png

01-27-17-4-36-16-pm_orig.png

01-27-17-4-03-30-pm_orig.png

01-27-17-3-59-37-pm_orig.png
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Your new park is fantastic! I really enjoy how you kept it true to Oasis Springs, and made it very desert-y.
    Well done!
  • rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    Lusie I've been reading your drifter challenge stories and love the homes and places you created.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Elephant Bloom Park is a very nice venue for families to enjoy visiting! :) It suits Oasis Springs very well! The standing lamp lights in the park look very nice. It is great that there is a basketball court for sims to have fun playing basketball. The water fountain feature in the middle of the park looks very pretty! Sims will have fun playjing chess at the chess tables. Very nice kids playground area! Kids will have fun playing on the spaceship and monkey bars, The green dragon there looks cute! They will enjoy playing with toys from the toy box, Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered tables or the picnic table in the sunshine. It looks nice how the tables and seating is set up. The string lights overhanging this area look very pretty! Sims will enjoy fishing in the pond. The art nook gazebo looks very nice! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there in the outdors air. The floor tiling looks very nice. It is nice that there is a wedding arch area in the park. Sims will enjoy getting married there.
    It is a very nice park venue :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited January 2017
    @illusie : Already spotted Elephant Bloom Park on the Gallery, but your screenshots here really do it justice! It fits perfectly in the Oasis Landing's surroundings and I love how you packed so many fun activities for our sims into the park, including the children, making this the perfect spot for a family outing. Definitely Fav'd on the Gallery!
    @thanks everyone for the compliments on my park! It was fun to build and I wanted it to fit with the rest of the town.
    I keep forgetting to post my latest creations. I'll now post several.
    edited February 2017
    Fairlight Extended
    Rooms: 2br1ba
    Price:§58.1733
    Lot size: 20x15
    Download link
    More pictures

There also is a starter version available of this house. This can be found here.

340614236.png

This house was build during house challenge 2 of the drifter challenge. I have posted several chapters of the experience of my sims during this challenge. The sims starts with zero money, but as you can see my sim ended up with the hosue posted above. Click here for the first chapter.
    edited February 2017
    Bella Vista
    Rooms: 4br3ba + nursery
    Price: §81.772
    Lot size: 30x20
    Download link
    More pictures

556244720.png

This house was build during house challenge 3 of the drifter challenge. I have posted several chapters of the experience of my sims during this challenge. The sims starts with zero money, but as you can see my sim ended up with the hosue posted above. Click here for the first chapter.
    edited February 2017
    Callisto Haven
    Rooms: 3br3ba + science lab + rocket
    Price: §138,835
    Lot size: 30x20
    Download link
    More pictures

825770698.png

This house was build during house challenge 4 of the drifter challenge. I have posted several chapters of the experience of my sims during this challenge. The sims starts with zero money, but as you can see my sim ended up with the hosue posted above. Click here for the first chapter.
    edited February 2017
    Villa del Artista
    Rooms: 3br3ba + art studio + gym
    Price: §342,299
    Lot size: 40x30
    Download link
    More pictures

384132443.png

This house was build during house challenge 5 of the drifter challenge. I have posted several chapters of the experience of my sims during this challenge. The sims starts with zero money, but as you can see my sim ended up with the hosue posted above. Click here for the first chapter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top