Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Life State :( SimGuru Drake Confirmed

Comments

• honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    the supernatural will be like the Toddler thing...i'm thinking.
  • kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    It's better to have supernaturals in their own dedicated pack(s). I have a feeling GTW would've turned out a lot better if aliens had been in a different pack of their own. Aliens could've potentially turned out better if they had been in a dedicated pack too.

İf we get aliens in a supernatural type pack. We might not get Sixam i think. And it fits with scientist career.
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    This is really frustrating honestly. I loved how we got one special lifestate with every expansion in Sims 3......meh.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Aw, I'm really sorry for those who wanted a new lifestate. I really hope you all get your supernaturals soon. :cry:
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You could always think of the Gold Astronaut as a new life state for now. It could be a MTV award that came to life thanks to an evil spell played on Grim's Ghoulish Guitar by a sore loser.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Never mind then, looks like we all need to restart this from our previous year "2015", like how Outdoor Retreat the Game pack released first and Get to Work the Expansion pack released second. And I forgot, Supernaturals need to come back first, and then City Living will be released.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    tumblr_mvn7svvypg1sfkaxdo1_500.gif

:'(:'(:'(:'(
    I knew, but I hoped, but I knew... but still hoped. :cries in closet:
    Please no woohoo in here til I'm done grieving, little simmies! lol
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    hay guys help my comment in my petttion for the life state in city living its in my sig
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Whatever. I'm not bothered at all. Don't care for those weird lifestates. I like human sims.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    See, what I read was that we don't have life states.....yet. I think the are coming (soon, I hope).
  • aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    That makes me very sad. Doesn't look like there will be bands, either. I guess it'll be another whole year before I can start getting my hopes up for bands, or vampires/witches (or pets or seasons), and then I might be disappointed again. It makes me want to start playing Sims 3 again. The only reason I'm not playing it now is I really like how nicely Sims 4 works. It's fast, never crashes, the Sims are pretty, plus I really wanted to give Sims 4 a good long chance before I ditched it.

I tried to play TS3 because I was missing my witches but alas I only got as far as creating the family and moving them in and that was a few months ago.
  • kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    I hope that for those that want them they will do a dedicated Supernatural EP like with TS3. Either that or put in options like TS3 where you can choose to have them in your game or not. I'm personally okay with there not being a life state.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I don't mind them not being there if they are anything like the sims 3, I.e town overrun. I liked how they were done in TS2, there but you had to find them. But I don't mind them not being there, I understand why they are popular.
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    Good! Not surprised actually. They're probably saving all of the life states for a Supernatural pack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Simguru Drake confirmed no new life state in this pack. :'(

Link?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Simguru Drake confirmed no new life state in this pack. :'(

Link?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15191167#Comment_15191167
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • GrynnGrynn Posts: 260 Member
    It's better this way, both for people that don't like supernaturals and people that like it. Of all the decisions this team made, ending this silly tradition of craming a random life state in every expansion pack just because they had to was a good one, just look at how shallow witches are in Apartment Life, I remember being extremely disappointed back then, or how vampires were also shallow in The Sims 3 until Supernatural added a bunch of interactions to it?

I love supernaturals, but I want them in a dedicated pack, not as an afterthought. I don't want just green witches with a few spells, I want fully fledged magic like in Makin' Magic, with alchemy and a magic secret world, or Supernatural too had amazing witches with actually useful spells and potions.
  • AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    I think they should put out the toddler or the preteen.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    I like new life states when they fit with the theme and don't take away too much from the actual EP content. With aliens getting cool new powers and features but also losing a lot of them ( and having a home planet where you can't live, oh the irony ) I still think GTW having them was too much, since they already tried to focus on so many things with that EP that everything seemed incomplete.

That said I don't want them to be all in one pack because that would simply be too much, and again they would come out undone like aliens.
    Maybe 3 or 4 new lifestates in one EP to give them enough content to feel special and rewarding to play over a longer period of time.
    I'm fine with this one having no new life state though, the pack already looks very full compared to the previous 2 EPs.

That too, if there all in one pack. There would probably be verry underdeveloped remember the zombies, and ware wolves in Sims 3 supernatural.
  • GrynnGrynn Posts: 260 Member
    I don't think werewolves were underdeveloped, they had everything a werewolf was suppose to have and even more like packs, they also had a lot of funny little details like the "Rub Belly" and "Play Fetch" interaction, the fact that could customize how they looked like when transformed was also a big plus.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    I think this pack is full enough as it is. I'd rather they put all supernaturals in one EP or *GP* so they can fully focus on making them great. But that's just my opinion.

*This is nothing against QDog's post*. ^.^

Please no, EA. I'm completely okay with you putting them all in one Expansion pack like Supernatural (was one of my favorite Expansion packs. ♥♥), but please don't put them in a Game Pack. :( I need my supernaturals to have LOTS of resources, to be expanded upon even MORE than Sims 2-3. And I feel a game pack can't do that. Still love Game packs! Just not for 'bigger content'.

Thank you for reading. ^.^ *gives you a cookie*. 29554041872_1814c0b1ff_t.jpg\(●~▽~●)
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    hay guys help my comment in my petttion for the life state in city living its in my sig

They don't have time to whip up a life state before the city leaving release, unless you want it to look like a cube. So it seems to be pretty pointless to start a petition now.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I am fine without any supernatural Sims. I don't hate them but I can do without them. For those who really want them I hope that their wishes do come true. I hope there is a way to turn them on and off for those of us who would rather not have them in our games all the time for when and if they do come.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´