Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What supernaturals do YOU want to return?

Comments

• NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Every single one of them! Vamps are my all time fav followed closely by witches. But for it to be a real supernatural pack it needs as many fully-fleshed out supernaturals as possible.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    Vampires, mate. Superior, life draining vampires...
    hototototot.jpeg
    2014_07_25_00014_by_rvu-d9xf67c.jpg

omg maybe sims 5 will look like this!

One can only hope :D I am excited thinking about that :open_mouth:
  • EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member
    FAIRIES ALL DAH WAY, GURL.

idk I just love the idea of fairies spare me plz

I think vamps would be cool too. I like the idea of that.
  • Maxwell_CollinsMaxwell_Collins Posts: 143 Member
    I made a Supernatural Super-Thread years ago. Maybe it could help with what I expect. When I made it so long ago, I haven't even finished it. Perhaps I'll redo the whole list, now that my knowledge of game mechanics has expanded drastically since then. And my creative side has only grown since then.
    Either way, here's the list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774937/exploring-the-sims-occult-life-states-and-their-future-super-thread

And, just to change things up, here's an Expansion Idea thread I did awhile ago, as well. Many of the ideas can still stand today with what we have already, so check it out: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803080/8-expansions-i-would-like-to-see-in-the-sims-4
    My YouTube Channel
    Draconic Gaming

DeviantArt Page
    Lunispellweaver (will try to change it)

Some of my Threads:
    8 Expansions I Would Like to See in the Sims 4
    DragonSim

• isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
    I'd like ones we've had before (werewolf, plants sims, mermaids, vampires, etc.) but with unique hybrids; like a vampire/plant sim might resemble a dead tree, or a mermaid/plant sim might have kelp growing from them, vampire/werewolf with pale leathery skin, etc.

Also playable skeletons/undead sims like Bonehilda!!
  • YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    I would really love vampires and fairies to return since they were my favourite and maybe remove zombies become they were quite annoying in the sims 3.
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 197 Member
    I want a witches academy. Witches could work there or study there,

Also, inherited supernatural life states. A regular sim and a werewolf for example could have a werewolf or regular child - but if it's a regular child, it could still pass it down the generations to randomly appear later.
  • LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    isaiahzay wrote: »
    I'd like ones we've had before (werewolf, plants sims, mermaids, vampires, etc.) but with unique hybrids; like a vampire/plant sim might resemble a dead tree, or a mermaid/plant sim might have kelp growing from them, vampire/werewolf with pale leathery skin, etc.

Also playable skeletons/undead sims like Bonehilda!!

:open_mouth: I forgot about plant sims! My kid had so much fun with those too!!!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Okto84 wrote: »
    I want a witches academy. Witches could work there or study there,

Also, inherited supernatural life states. A regular sim and a werewolf for example could have a werewolf or regular child - but if it's a regular child, it could still pass it down the generations to randomly appear later.

Maybe you kid becomes a teen and starts experiencing odd things happening to them and eventually the parents have to sit them down and tell them that their grandfather was a werewolf.
  • starberrykissxstarberrykissx Posts: 747 Member
    I would love werewolf to return but I hope they do not turn out to a be crappy tho like a wolf man version.
    I would love werewolf to return but I hope they do not turn out to a be plum tho like a wolf man version.

I am hoping for a teen wolf vibe.
  • HeyyysimsHeyyysims Posts: 251 Member
    I never play with supernatural sims. Of the ones in the past vampires were probably the most fun.
    Download Celebrity Sims on my Blog: https://moongalaxysims.com
  • TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    Werewolves. Werewolves in The Sims 2 looked better, like the types you would see in old stories and old movies!

The Sims 3 look didn't quite hit the note of interest for me, but the Life State's unique interactions were wonderful!

For The Sims 4, it would be cool to see a Werewolf covered in hair from head to toe. The sharp canines and nails were a good accent, and so was the glowing eyes.

For spawn rates, I would like it to be more restricted. More than The Sims 3. It would make the life state more special if you had to jump a hoop or two to get your sim to become a Werewolf! The Leader of the Pack was a hoot to acquire the Lycanthropy from in The Sims 2! :smile:
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    First, I'd like to have them fix ghosts. Why does my ghost get hungry? Or need to go to the bathroom? They're DEAD.
    Speaking of dead (or, undead in this case), I think my first choice would be Vampires.
    Then Werewolves. With the way Sims 4 looks, Werewolves would be beautiful.
    Then, you know, Witches, Zombies, and Plantsims.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Nobody say Zombies I disliked them in Sims 3 always ruining my party lol Vampires I want back since they are apart of a story I'm making.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Nobody say Zombies I disliked them in Sims 3 always ruining my party lol Vampires I want back since they are apart of a story I'm making.

I mean it's not like they were any real threat... not that any life state was a real threat... unfortunately.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ArriesArries Posts: 58 Member
    I miss vampires for sure! I was kinda disappointed when the latest EP didn't include any supernatural Sims. I've come to expect it.
  • IanamusIanamus Posts: 101 Member
    I just want werewolves and vampires, I consider those the 'main two'.

The others I'm not particularly fussed about.
  • Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    If they're just going to be like those in t23, then I had the most fun with fairies and witches. I didn't have as much fun with the vampires, werewolves, or merfolk as I thought I would.
    If they did things my way, they would put the four big occults (witches, vampires, werewolves and fairies) into a GP for each to flesh them out as much as possible. The others could come in a group pack. The big four are the only ones I really want badly. The others I may or may not buy, it depends on the extras that come with the pack.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I want all of them. Seriously... ALL. And then some. But if I had to prioritize, I would probably go for the classics: vampires, werewolves, and witches/warlocks.
    #Team Occult
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'm not a fan of cute so the ones like fairies, unicorns and mermaids are not on my list. I'd like vampires, witches, mummies and zombies.....all on the dangerous side. Vampires should not need permission to bite. And zombies....well....zombies don't eat plants! I mean really!! Plants v Zombies is rated E and body parts fall off when you hit them.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
    I hate zombies, but if they were related to CAS where you could make as many as you wanted and didn't pop-up at night, that would be fine.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited September 2016
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    Like the title stated, are there any supernaturals that you want to return? And if so, which ones?

Though I've never cared for most supernaturals in Sims games, I'd really like mersims to return like we had in Isla Paradiso. I loved to play mersims.

there is Mer Sims in island paradise? I just recently got that pack , I hope I will be able to make Mermaids & Merman , :)
    P.S. I Luv = Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, Witches, Plant Sims, Aliens, Mummy's, Pixie's, Mer People, Angel's Demon's ect, Gothic is for Me.
  • rbubblesrbubbles Posts: 158 Member
    Things like vampires, witches, fairies (if there's an option to not have huge annoying wings), and mermaids (although it's not likely with the lack of beaches in game) would be really nice. I wasn't a fan of werewolves in ts3 because they were always in the wolf state and it was so annoying and ugly.
    However, if they added supernaturals to the game, I'd want them to have actual impact with cool, dangerous powers rather than just some random gag.
    It'd also be cool to add some cryptids, like bigfoot in ts2, or like the sea monster that came with get together, but slightly more interactive.