Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oooh! Your library is soo pretty! The name fits it well! Great Job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The Enchanted Library looks awesome! Great architecture and I am loving the fairy tale vibe! Will be adding to my favourites. <3

Hope you can visit your family in U.S. soon. Which part of U.S. are they from? :)
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks so much @Nhicks your such a sweetie :*

And, thank you so much as well @yanti68 :) I'll be visiting in September for nearly 5 weeks and I'm so excited! I'm originally from California and it couldn't be more different here in Liverpool England lol
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

@lisa17ann I just saw The Enchanted Library at the gallery. It is so pretty, the water garden is a fav!! <3
    edited July 2016
    Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week and a even better weekend!
    My newest build is a small family home called Beautiful Bungalow it's nothing fancy for sure but isn't barebones either it's modest with a bit of style. It has 2 bedrooms (sleep 4),2 bathrooms, eat in kitchen, living room, basement with playroom, laundry room, and the 2nd bathroom is also there. Outside is a small front porch and small fenced in back garden. Thanks for looking and Happy Simming Everyone! :)

If your interested in downloading it you can find it HERE

bb1.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    bb4.jpg
    bb5.jpg
    bb6.jpg
    bb7.jpg
    bb8.jpg
    bb9.jpg
    bb10.jpg
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

Awww thanks so much @emere :)

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    The exterior design of Beautiful Bungalow is very nice! :) The roofing is great! Very nice sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy resting on the seats in the outdoors air. The flowers look very pretty in the flower bed and bordered by the rocks in the front area of the build! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The fireplace living room area looks very nice! The brick wall texture looks great and the bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fire. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa there watching tv and reading a book. The plants are nice touches of nature there on the table and beside the fire. Very nice kitchen. The cabinrrs look great how they are placed on the walls and create windows nooks. The posters and paintings on the kids bedroom walls look great! The heat teddy looks cute sitting on the stool! The birds pictures are a nice touch on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom. The flowers are pretty on the bedside table. Very nice family and playroom ! Very nice corner study tables nook for sims to sit at the desk and either do homework or enjoy using the computer. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa listening to radio music, reading a book or watching tv. They will enjoy doing artwork on the activity table. The koala looks cute there! The floor rug adds to the great look of the room. The laundry nook is great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Danuta720Danuta720 Posts: 45 Member
    What a charming little house!
    Very cozy bedroom and living room. Dobralaś great texture and on the facade combining it with the warm color of the roof. :)
    Tank you so much as always for your kind comments @rosemow :)

Hello @Danuta720 thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment! :)

Hello my fellow Simmers! I hope your all well and getting time to play the sims! :)
    my newest build Sweet Suburban is a 4 bedroom (5 if you count the little nursery attached the the master) 3 bathroom family home.
    It comprises of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen with sitting area, study, back garden patio, bbq area, pool, water slide, and much more! You can download it HERE if your interested.

Slideshow of Sweet Suburban HERE
    ss1.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    ss3.jpg
    ss5.jpg
    ss6.jpg
    ss7.jpg
    ss8.jpg

Sweet Suburban is a very pretty home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing and dormers are very nice! The blue colour of the exterior walls looks nice and the open shutter flower box windows are nice touches in the bulld. It is nice that the home has picket fencing. The flowers look very nice along the edges of the fencing. Very nice backyard areas! Sims will have fun using the slippery slide! The outdoors kitdhen area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals there and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The flowers in the outdoors areas look very pretty! Sims will enjoy feeding the birds using the feeder. The trellis covered outdoors living fireplace sitting area patio and pool area looks so very nice! Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy sitting around the campfire toasting food. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and sitting area looks very nice! It looks nice how the fruit pictures have been placed on the kitchen wall. Nice sofa seats nook for sims to enjoy resting there reading a book and having a drink from the drinks tray. The candles look pretty on the coffee table. Very nice dining room! The blue colour scheme of this room and other rooms looks nice, and the blue flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see whilst dining there. It looks great how the clocks have been placed on the wall with the honey comb shelves! The built in nectar racks look great! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals, and listening to radio music whilst dining. The living room is very nice! The cherry blossom wall picture and the blossoms on the table are pretty touches in the room. The birds pictures look great how they are placed on the wall between the curtains. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchairs in front of the fire reading a book. Very nice study desk nook! It looks great how the bookshelves are placed in the study desk wall. Sims will enjoy using the computer there. The fish in the fish bowl is a restful sight for sims to see. The floor rugs add nice looks to the rooms. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes look very nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Love the spa's landscaping and the fact you incorporated a natural swimming hole! I would be stoked to eat at the Old Mill restaurant with it's historical/village style atmosphere. :smile:

There is just so much good stuff to catch up on. Creative and fun Jurassic Waterpark and your beach house reminds me of a movie location! Not to mention a superb Western town recreation!

You have so much range and diversity in your builds! Truly creative!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thank you for your kind comments @rosemow it's always nice to read you kind reveiw of everyone's builds! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and saying such lovely things @Ash072 means a lot coming from such a creative builder like your self! :)

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The bungalow and sweet suburban looks great Lisa! Lovely architecture for both and I always love the way you decorate. I see you have used some of the items from the new stuff packs. Great job. Will be adding them to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3

How exciting! Good to hear that you will be visiting your family in september. Have a wonderful time. California is beautiful! :D
    Aww thanks so much @yanti68 as always your kindness is very appreciated! :)

The Sultans Oasis is my unofficial entry for the Quality Control 28 challenge if your interested in joining in you can find the challenge HERE.
    Originally built in Oasis springs on the Rio Verde lot. It has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Lot's of outside area for entertaining. More phot's HERE and if your interested in downloading it you can find it HERE

so1.jpg
    so5.jpg
    so6.jpg
    so10.jpg
    so13.jpg

The Sultan's Oasis is such a very, very grand build! :) It looks so very nice! The roofing looks so very nice! The domes look very great! Very nice layout of the bulld! The trellis covered front courtyard is very nice. The water feature with the bonsai llamas is nice. The water fountains in the left and right hand side gardens look very pretty! Very nice sofa and armchairs siting area for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv. The blue colour scheme of the walls and curtains looks nice, and the alternating coloured flowers are a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice trellis covered pool area! The fish fountains look very nice on the edges of the pool! The floor tiling looks nice. Very nice double bedrooms! The purple colour scheme, the curtains and the patterred floor rug flooring looks so very nice in one of them ! The gold and brown colour scheme of the other bedroom looks very nice! The sun is a nice tiuch on the bedhead wall. The patterned flooring looks very nice! Very nice bathroom. The aquarium is nice for sims to see when bathing in the tub.
    It is such a very grand and detailed build! :)
  • AuricchiaAuricchia Posts: 59 Member
    The Sultans Oasis is amazing
    @Nymesand on Twitter nymesims4 on Instagram
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    *picks jaw up off floor
    looks amazing well done and I love the night view
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Love the way Sultan's Oasis lights up at night! My favorite part is that absolutely gorgeous pool area! THAT IS OPULENCE! Great mixture of tiles, just the right amount of water features and beautiful decorations!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thank you all so much for stopping by and leaving such kind and lovely comments @rosemow @Auricchia @Cbear13 @Ash072 your all so sweet and it means so much to me! :)

Here's a build I did just for fun. I have a deep love for american style Victorian homes and this is very close to what my dream home would be like. :)Victorian Family Home has 5 bedrooms (sleeps 9), 5 bathrooms, entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, family room, sun room, games room, home office, back porches and lots of outdoor space with something for every member of the family.
    Original lot is Cypress Terrace in Willow Creek.
    Slide show can be found HERE

vf1.jpg
    vf3.jpg
    vf6.jpg
    vf9.jpg
    vf9b.jpg
    vf18.jpg
    vf20.jpg

Victorian Family Home is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! Very nice roofing and dormers! The flower box windows look very pretty. The picket fencing looks nice in the build and the lavender looks pretty along the edges of the fencing. The birds houses and spinning flowers are nice touches on each side of the open gate. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitdhen looks very nice! The yellow colour of the walls looks sunny! Very nice windows sink alcove. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors whilst using the sink. The plants walll decor and plants on the shelves are nice touches there. The chequered flooring gives a great look to the room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stool having a drink from the drinks tray. Very nice furnishing of the family room! It looks nice how the sofas and armchairs are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there in front of the fire watching tv and reading books. The bookcases look nice placed either sides ofthetge fireplace.The lamps are nice touches on the side tables. The candles are restful touches on the coffee table. Sims will like looking at the aquarium. The colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice and calming. The cherry blossom bedhead wall picture is pretty for sims to see when laying in bed. The plants are nice touches in the corner nooks.Very nice accompanying bathroom. The hanging robes, towels and basket of clothes are great touches in the room! Very nice wraparound porch! The flowers look very pretty on the porch and on the edge of the porch. Nice campfire nook for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. It is nice that there are windchimes in the build for sims to enjoy listening to.
    The home is very nice! :) It is very nice evening picture that you have posted of the build!
    Thanks so much for your kind comments @rosemow :)

Fancy Living
    is a large modern home perfect for your rich and glamorous Sims! Original lot is Optimist's Outlook in New Crest. On the ground floor you will find an Entrance Hall that leads off to a Home Cinema, inner hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and access to the back of property. On the second floor is a separate home gym with attached sauna and private pool area. There are 2 further bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. On the third floor is the master suite with bathroom, walk in closet, study and access to the back of property. The back of the property has manicured lawns, raised patio with outdoor kitchen and dining, bar, sitting area, sauna, pool, and dance floor. What more could a sim want? :D

More Photo's HERE

fl1.jpg
    fl8.jpg
    fl10.jpg
    fl12.jpg
    fl24.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights