Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#ashworks - UPDATE!

Comments

• lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    @Ash072 You have many beautiful builds here!! I like your modern style :) Your latest home (Elements) is so perfectly designed and the landscaping is breathtaking <3 Great job!!
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Your Elements build is beautiful inside and out! I love the calming feeling it exudes! So well done. :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Elements is a wonderful contemporary build with a lovely tranquil feel to it . Beautifully and detailed landscaping love love the waterfall. :) Folly
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Manssom wrote: »
    Ash072 wrote: »
    @Manssom , thanks! Curious on what you thought about Onyx Towers?

Well first off, I can't believe I almost missed it. It looks truly amazing! :)
    I would say that it both looks and feels very futuristic but I also get a japanese
    vibe from it. Particularly Tokyo :smiley: Then again, when I look at the real city of Tokyo
    it almost always feels like they are years ahead of us :tongue: Thank you for pointing me
    towards Onyx Towers! I think it is a work of art :) I will def take a closer look at it in game :)
    lisi_ja wrote: »
    @Ash072 You have many beautiful builds here!! I like your modern style :) Your latest home (Elements) is so perfectly designed and the landscaping is breathtaking <3 Great job!!
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    Your Elements build is beautiful inside and out! I love the calming feeling it exudes! So well done. :)
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Elements is a wonderful contemporary build with a lovely tranquil feel to it . Beautifully and detailed landscaping love love the waterfall. :) Folly

Thank you all for your comments! I'm not sure if you realize this or not but the support everyone has given me throughout the last year has been amazing. I'm actually a shy guy in real life and hide in a shell where I don't put any of my creative projects "out there" for other people to see. In this game, I took a chance and it's really helped me open up a bit.

All of you who have taken the time to comment and provide feedback, I thank you, deeply!

Now...can't wait to play with the restaurant stuff! :smiley:
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited June 2016
    I present to you, Arbor, the newest, trendiest restaurant in town. Based on a philosophy of experimental cuisine utilizing the freshest and finest locally produced ingredients. Enjoy!

Situated in lovely downtown Windenburg, foodies and gastronomic adventurists will first encounter Arbor's exquisitely modern exterior based in Asiatic modern and ultramodern trends! An exterior waiting area if provided for those Sims who were unlucky or forgetful enough not to make reservations!

06-12-16_5-24-00nbspPM_zpscpnxajhh.png

The entrance way to the restaurant is dark, austere, and accentuated by Arbor's logo, a branched tree, illuminated from behind. The intent is to send a bold message to the incoming diner: there is nothing to hide behind and you will experience pure Arbor. (A mischievous young Sim messed up the shot!)

06-12-16_5-24-23nbspPM_zpsxkac394t.png

Turning to the right, the intrepid diner will find himself at the hostess station. If the line is too long, they have an option of partaking from the finest beverages the world has to offer at the illustrious Root bar. Don't let Sally's expression fool you...she really does love her job...most of the time.

06-12-16_5-23-24nbspPM_zpseqa6cphl.png

Once their table is open, diners will be whisked away into the heart of Arbor, where they will find themselves immersed a world of earthen elements and flora inspired art.

06-12-16_5-22-49nbspPM_zpsoi312yfn.png

06-12-16_5-23-02nbspPM_zpstfmk0jnd.png

06-12-16_5-25-14nbspPM_zpsoimvrkg3.png

For those fortunate, or rich enough, to experience the Chef's table experience, they will be thrust into the high energy, high output world of modernist cuisine! Dining iin the kitchen itself, enthusiasts will see the blood of Arbor work tirelessly to produce culinary PERFECTION!

06-12-16_5-26-19nbspPM_zpsuy7f3m8s.png

06-12-16_5-25-43nbspPM_zpsasri8lnt.png

06-12-16_5-26-05nbspPM_zpszzvwqtrf.png

06-12-16_5-25-51nbspPM_zpsu9osibxa.png
    Post edited by Ash072 on
    5sXtTqH.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Arbor restaurant is very nice! :) You have very creatively written descriptions to accompany the pictures of the build! It was great reading them! It is nice that the tree wall print decor symbol is used in the build and is reflected in the title of the build. The lit white tree in the outdoors looks pretty. The patiio warming lights are a nice touch in the build. Very nice bar area near the host station! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools, having a drink from the bar.Very nice furnishing of the dining area! It looks very nice the way the circular wall dividers are used to create the dining booths nooks! The blossom pictures behind the circle looks very nice! The wall pictures add nice looks to the room. Very nice design of the kitchen ! It looks very great! Very nice black and white colour scheme! It is great thst there is kitchen dining also! The row of stoves looks great! The wall utensils shelf, bottles, pots, knives and hanging pans are nice kitchen touches.
    The build is a very nice restaurant venue! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Arbor is a fantastic creation, very stylish and chic. This ultra modern restaurant oozes vibrance and vitality and I love the kitchen design, stunning :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Arbor is a fantastic restaurant, the interior looks perfect! :blush:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great restaurant! Lovely design and I adore the decor inside. Love how you have used the dividers between the tables! Very chic! Already added to my favourites. <3
    edited June 2016
    Thanks guys! I had a moment of inspiration for another restaurant also but not sure when I'm going to get around to it because I'm actually going to be PLAYING the game for a bit. :smile:

It's amazing how little I've actually played Sims 4 over the last year or so because I'm always building! :)

5sXtTqH.png
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I've recently really started playing the Sims. Its fun but I like is I can pause and build that cool idea in my head then go back with no progress list lol. Since you're going to be playing now you should check out my how you liven thread @Ash072
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Nhicks wrote: »
    I've recently really started playing the Sims. Its fun but I like is I can pause and build that cool idea in my head then go back with no progress list lol. Since you're going to be playing now you should check out my how you liven thread @Ash072

Will do, mi amigo!

5sXtTqH.png
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Cool restaurant! I like the dark entrance :) It feels like you're walking into something fantastic.
    Very modern too! :) I hope you enjoy playing the game. Running a restaurant is fun! :smiley:
    Beautiful restaurant Ash, love the dramatic entrance , the private eating nooks a great place for our sim's to eat. :)
    Hugs Folly
    Manssom wrote: »
    Cool restaurant! I like the dark entrance :) It feels like you're walking into something fantastic.
    Very modern too! :) I hope you enjoy playing the game. Running a restaurant is fun! :smiley:
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Very beautiful dear.
    Beautiful restaurant Ash, love the dramatic entrance , the private eating nooks a great place for our sim's to eat. :)
    Hugs Folly

Thanks guys! Always appreciate your support and kind words!
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited July 2016
    THE HONEYSHACK

I decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone and make something a bit whimsical and what I came up with was a The Honeyshack, so named as it is a shack that serves honey related food items and more! This project proved a lot hard then I thought because the picture in my head wasn't able to be re-recreated in game, so I just decided to let go of it and move on. I think it's a quaint little joint that can work in any Sims city...so that's a plus!

Ready for the tour?

Here we have the newest restaurant located in beautiful, downtown Windenberg, the Honeyshack!

07-20-16_12-41-28nbspPM_zps1wzvojrt.png

07-20-16_12-41-05nbspPM_zpsywh5eb2d.png

07-20-16_12-41-49nbspPM_zpsehwkppm2.png

Inside boasts an open view kitchen, sitting area, and a deli/ice cream counter ready to make all your taste buds zing!
    07-20-16_12-42-13nbspPM_zpsuil38ovs.png

07-20-16_12-42-40nbspPM_zpswwrec7lq.png

That's it! Hope you like it and stop by to try our treats!

5sXtTqH.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Honeyshack restaurant looks so very great! :) Very nice design and layout of the build! The yellow, white and brown colour scheme of the build looks so very nice and suits the theme so well! The honeycomb fencing on the edges of the lot looks creatively great! The awnings are a nice touch in the build. It looks great how the yellow and black umbrella covered tables and chairs are set up for outdoors dining in the outside air. The floor patterning is very nice! Very nice exterior design of of the building! The curved roofing looks great! The honeycomb shelves look great on the exterior walls. The kitchen and indoors sitting areas look very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the yellow stools or at the table eating a meal, or having food or icecreams from the glass display case. The menu board, olive oils wall shelf, teabags and bottles shelves are great kitchen touches there.
    It is a very nice honey themed restaurant for sims to enjoy dining at! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Love the modernity of The Honeyshack, the style and colour scheme gives such a vibrant and sunny appearance :) The honeycomb fencing is perfect for this build and the outdoor flooring is very effectively designed :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    The Honeyshack is such a fun restaurant build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very sweet, fun, and modern! An awesome way to think outside the box! Love the hexagon shelf placements too and awesome roofing! Your exterior design is very cool! Love the hexagon dividers to serve as the outdoor dining area. Very beautiful landscaping work too! And your interior, so fabulous! Love how you added an arcade machine to it and a small interior dining space to it. Very sweet color scheme you used!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    The honeyshack is such a cool and creative idea!! I love both the interior and the exterior! Great job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Hi Ash Love your new restaurant The Honeyshack, such a fun build. :) Folly
    masajo wrote: »
    Love the modernity of The Honeyshack, the style and colour scheme gives such a vibrant and sunny appearance :) The honeycomb fencing is perfect for this build and the outdoor flooring is very effectively designed :)
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    The Honeyshack is such a fun restaurant build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very sweet, fun, and modern! An awesome way to think outside the box! Love the hexagon shelf placements too and awesome roofing! Your exterior design is very cool! Love the hexagon dividers to serve as the outdoor dining area. Very beautiful landscaping work too! And your interior, so fabulous! Love how you added an arcade machine to it and a small interior dining space to it. Very sweet color scheme you used!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    Nhicks wrote: »
    The honeyshack is such a cool and creative idea!! I love both the interior and the exterior! Great job!
    Hi Ash Love your new restaurant The Honeyshack, such a fun build. :) Folly

Thanks everyone! Appreciate it! I'm hoping one day they might alter the restaurant mechanic a bit so you won't need a hostess stand so you can make some restaurant hot dog stands or fast food places!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Honeyshack looks so colourful! Perfect name for the restaurant. Love the design and the decor. Already added to my favourites. Great job! <3